[3.5]Old P's Saboteur QF Arc mine (Too strong, League Starter, Uber Elder, delve 1000, Fast Maps, MF

Why don't you use controlled destruction isntead of lightning pen? POB says its more damage.
also on your mf pob you dont have 500 dex, is it still worth it to use curtain call?
"
poogf02 wrote:
"
ledbanger wrote:
Hello,

first of all very nice build and quite relaxing to play. Hope they wont nerf this build because if not then this is my starter build. Killed shaper on lvl 82 with the cheap gear setup was very easy, tried uber elder at lvl 84 however got oneshotted most of the time by the ice spears. Definetely doable at higher lvls.

One question specced out of MoM since this build is so mana starved what would you recommend as a another defensive layer? Didnt like the MoM due to lack of regen so was mostly running around on bosses waiting for mana.

basically

Later, the defense I used was high movement speed and high dodge. My avoidance was basically around 45000, so physical damage can be avoided, but elemental damage can only be avoided by high moving speed to avoid being hit, so I later It is recommended to use forests with various chemicals to achieve a movement speed of more than 220%.

Probably like this

I use GOOGLE translation, please bear with me.

Thanks for the reply seeing the post below you, which killed uber elder at lvl 84 I guess it is doable just have to play more careful then. Have to lvl grace to 20 as well for maximum evasion.
Soft/Not recomend for HC.
"
KappaKing69 wrote:
Why don't you use controlled destruction isntead of lightning pen? POB says its more damage.
also on your mf pob you dont have 500 dex, is it still worth it to use curtain call?

I prefer high crit rate.

In the late stage of my equipment, my crit rate can be close to 90% so that I don't have to use diamond pharmacy. Of course, everyone uses it differently. I just posted my usage for reference.

And in the MF equipment, it is true that you can use the +1 mine shape helmet, but I am lazy, I don’t want to change so much equipment every time, you can watch my MF equipment video to mapping or fight the boss, still quite strong.
"
ledbanger wrote:
"
poogf02 wrote:
"
ledbanger wrote:
Hello,

first of all very nice build and quite relaxing to play. Hope they wont nerf this build because if not then this is my starter build. Killed shaper on lvl 82 with the cheap gear setup was very easy, tried uber elder at lvl 84 however got oneshotted most of the time by the ice spears. Definetely doable at higher lvls.

One question specced out of MoM since this build is so mana starved what would you recommend as a another defensive layer? Didnt like the MoM due to lack of regen so was mostly running around on bosses waiting for mana.

basically

Later, the defense I used was high movement speed and high dodge. My avoidance was basically around 45000, so physical damage can be avoided, but elemental damage can only be avoided by high moving speed to avoid being hit, so I later It is recommended to use forests with various chemicals to achieve a movement speed of more than 220%.

Probably like this

I use GOOGLE translation, please bear with me.

Thanks for the reply seeing the post below you, which killed uber elder at lvl 84 I guess it is doable just have to play more careful then. Have to lvl grace to 20 as well for maximum evasion.

if you can, 21 is better :D
"
eleriy wrote:
Soft/Not recomend for HC.

I use this build play DonTheCrowns's MAX DIFFICULTY (PL263) server.

https://www.pathofexile.com/private-leagues/league/DonTheCrowns+MAX+DIFFICULTY

look about the mods.

And I still grow to 75 levels in the game time of about 16 hours, still can be at this intensity, then the normal HC I only feel more simple.

Just want more HP and less talent for passive.
"
Zunova wrote:
Hey there, just coming to thank you for the build !

Used it to farm Uber elder with the cheap stuff version, did the first at lvl 84.
The key to the build is to invest into damage, always ! You're gonna die cause of dots / grounds aoe (lulz caustic zombies and lil spiders in delves) but you'll kill everything rly fast.

As said, 1st uber elder (i already knew the fight) at lvl 84, took some time and some portals but the more i lvl tooks, the easier it was. Each jewel was an insane boost to damage and getting through phases faster make the fight trivial.

Enjoy !

you are welcome.

And thanks for your like :D
Hi, thanks for the guide. Just noticed you have unnatural instinct and a 6ex watcher's in a "cheap gear" pob, probably should replace with a rare jewel.
"
akavangop wrote:
Hi, thanks for the guide. Just noticed you have unnatural instinct and a 6ex watcher's in a "cheap gear" pob, probably should replace with a rare jewel.

well....

beacause I don't use the aul's uprising in my cheap gear.

so I just use the grace.

and then, the watcher just use the grace effect.

not so expensive when only this filter.

although....this watcher I had bought only 1.5ex...

I know it's more expensive now.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info