[3.8] A CI/LL Tri-Curse Herald of Agony Occultist [Deathless Uber Elder, League Starter]

"
KevMaaanPOE wrote:
Hi guys! Loving the build so far, but i have a quick question. I noticed that the Agony Crawler gets linked with an added fire damage support, and we take Elemental Equilibrium.

With this in mind, am i correct in thinking i need an "added cold" or "added lightning" damage mod to proc EE for my crawler?

Correct.
"
sejintsume wrote:
"
KevMaaanPOE wrote:
Hi guys! Loving the build so far, but i have a quick question. I noticed that the Agony Crawler gets linked with an added fire damage support, and we take Elemental Equilibrium.

With this in mind, am i correct in thinking i need an "added cold" or "added lightning" damage mod to proc EE for my crawler?

Correct.

Managed to pick up a very cheap Soul Strike quiver that has a "cold damage to bow attacks" corruption, so thats pretty cool i guess :)
Loving the build so far in synthesis. however i do not understand my PoB damage, it says my crawler's dps is 8k with tail spike. yet i absolutely destroy everything in red maps. do i have to set something up in PoB to show my correct dps?
IGN: Metzu / HerbalSplooge
"
Metzu wrote:
Loving the build so far in synthesis. however i do not understand my PoB damage, it says my crawler's dps is 8k with tail spike. yet i absolutely destroy everything in red maps. do i have to set something up in PoB to show my correct dps?

you need to set your virulence stacks and poison stacks.
Last edited by imnotanewb on Mar 13, 2019, 2:56:29 PM
So, when i click on the end-game tree in PoB it paths towards the shadow area and abruptly stops. Im assuming this is due to the new skill tree? If so, what nodes should i be looking at in that area?

Edit: Whoops! Didnt update my PoB, i see it now :D Im dumb!
Last edited by KevMaaanPOE on Mar 13, 2019, 4:29:00 PM
"
imnotanewb wrote:
"
Metzu wrote:

you need to set your virulence stacks and poison stacks.

can you explain to me how i do that? :)

Edit: found it =)
IGN: Metzu / HerbalSplooge
Last edited by Metzu on Mar 14, 2019, 8:17:43 AM
First of all- I love this build. I'm currently rounding out Blood Aqueducts, and this is my second build (first was a melee ice crash chieftain) and I'll never look back :) I researched a lot of herald builds and I wanted to offer props on the league start viability and CYOA aspect of this build guide. super flexible and conceptual in description rather than rigid and paint by numbers.

A couple of questions-

1) Phase run... For some reason I cannot get this to proc on CWDT. It's not over-leveled, and Immortal is procing just fine. I can manually activate on its own, but for whatever reason phase run just isn't going off. Any common issue you can think of that this would be the case?

2) Blink arrow. Dear god I hate it. I mean it's *fine*, but I really am used to leap slamming, and leveled this char up with flame dash. I just love the mobility of it. I'm just now reading about the elemental equilibrium as it relates to flame damage support on the HoA, and realize that FD would get in the way. My questions- Would it be problematic to put lightning/Cold damage on the herald, then use the other two elemental effects on bow attack implicits and use Flame Dash... Is there an obvious reason I should be using Blink arrow and not flame dash otherwise? (I would imagine there's some benefit to having a dummy target, but that's just marginal, right?)
"
1) Phase run... For some reason I cannot get this to proc on CWDT. It's not over-leveled, and Immortal is procing just fine. I can manually activate on its own, but for whatever reason phase run just isn't going off. Any common issue you can think of that this would be the case?

Your Phase Run is interrupted by Immortal Call. Put IC in the first link of the helmet and then the rest. Then your IC will proc first and after that Phase Run.

i feel like my EE is not working correctly. Is this Ring crashing my EE, or did i miss anything else?
Last edited by Kindareagle on Mar 15, 2019, 8:56:55 AM
"
Wermine wrote:

Your Phase Run is interrupted by Immortal Call. Put IC in the first link of the helmet and then the rest. Then your IC will proc first and after that Phase Run.

Strangely, I couldn't even get this to proc *before* I put IC in from the get go. Again, the effect looks pretty obvious when I manually try it by itself... I just read up on the gem order and swapped them out, but still nothing. Is there something I'm missing here?

As an aside, I saw this reddit post from three years back-
https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/4dioyx/cwdt_phase_run_broken/d1ratyq
Is this true? My helm was a lucky grab hybrid low level piece... 3red1green is pretty tough to find for a BIS item, and it's currently RGRR (top left clockwise)...Can anyone verify if it needs to be RRRG to work? That seems a bit excessive considering the following gems are just support.
Last edited by professorLongArms on Mar 15, 2019, 7:53:44 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info