[3.8] A CI/LL Tri-Curse Herald of Agony Occultist [Deathless Uber Elder, League Starter]

"
vocea wrote:
What flasks are people using for this?

I'm running with these
Last edited by ntien93 on Mar 23, 2019, 1:08:18 AM
Really enjoying this build, started with it and haven't had the urge to reroll yet, which is new for me.

Only problem i've run into is fat mobs/beasts with proximity shield. How do you guys deal with that ? I try to force the crawler to spawn in the bubble with convocation but it doesn't work super well. It's especially annoying when the mob also has Allies cannot die.
Been min maxing the shit out of this build this is where im at:

Gears:
Spoiler

Jewels:
Spoiler

Flasks:
Spoiler

Path Of building link:
https://pastebin.com/fsXwZPQr

16kES, Arctic Armor, Dread Banner, Hatred, Disc, Clarity, Herald of agony.
3.8million shaper dps.

Everything Dies !
Last edited by stormyknight on Mar 23, 2019, 8:48:38 AM
"
DonJohnson wrote:
Really enjoying this build, started with it and haven't had the urge to reroll yet, which is new for me.

Only problem i've run into is fat mobs/beasts with proximity shield. How do you guys deal with that ? I try to force the crawler to spawn in the bubble with convocation but it doesn't work super well. It's especially annoying when the mob also has Allies cannot die.

Hi,

Indeed, this is an issue, and unfortunately I don't have much to offer apart from using convocation... It's a bit tricky, but it works. Sorry!
Struggling with this build- looked fun, but I'm dying a lot. At lvl 44 and gear is crappy, but there are a couple of issues. First, when running into a room by the time I fire RoA and crawler shows up I die before crawler has a chance to do it's thing. Second is that it seems unless I'm aiming at something the crawler wont shoot at it. The proximity shield challenge mentioned above is a pain too. No HoGM with this build I take it.

Is it just because I'm low level that I'm struggling? Or am I doing something wrong.
"
saxisa wrote:
Struggling with this build- looked fun, but I'm dying a lot. At lvl 44 and gear is crappy, but there are a couple of issues. First, when running into a room by the time I fire RoA and crawler shows up I die before crawler has a chance to do it's thing. Second is that it seems unless I'm aiming at something the crawler wont shoot at it. The proximity shield challenge mentioned above is a pain too. No HoGM with this build I take it.

Is it just because I'm low level that I'm struggling? Or am I doing something wrong.

I started with this build so I had way worse gear by level 44 and I did fine. You have 5-link HoaG and 4-link RoA. So you shouldn't be struggling that much. That being said, there are improvements:

Get more life (and es) on gear. You are hybrid for a long time until you can spec to CI. Swap Minion Damage to Minion Speed. It makes Bob a lot more responsive. I'm not sure if I can see all your jewels, but be sure NOT to equip Golden Rule jewel until you have CI. Your tree is very suboptimal for level 44 I think.
Came into this league with this build as my focus and I must say I love it. Crafted everything myself for a few ex within the first few days and melt every bit of content this game has to offer. Just wanted to post my gear as another reference for people looking to use the new ring.

Gear
Spoiler

Amulet is still quite bad and boots are under construction atm it's my next upgrade I use current for capped res.

Flasks
Spoiler

Jewels
Spoiler

rare jewels need upgrading as well will be the last upgrade

Thanks for the build guide really helped to get everything up and running much easier <3
IGN: Memory_Nexus
Last edited by The_pie_is_gewd on Mar 24, 2019, 4:59:01 PM
Did the LL-Version of the build with Shavronnes and the +3 elder bow and just finished my first uber elder kill this league (2nd total) with only one death, pretty satisfied with the build :D can provide a vid of the fight if you want since there is no low life version one and no elder bow one (unless the one where no gear was shown is one)
"
Akathriel wrote:
Did the LL-Version of the build with Shavronnes and the +3 elder bow and just finished my first uber elder kill this league (2nd total) with only one death, pretty satisfied with the build :D can provide a vid of the fight if you want since there is no low life version one and no elder bow one (unless the one where no gear was shown is one)

Hi,

Congrats on the kill! :) Sure, if you want to provide a video for the LL version, I'll add it to the guide!

Finally finished mine.

OMF Meatball Spaghetti Monster this took too long.

At least now I can craft such for anyone.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info