[3.8] A CI/LL Tri-Curse Herald of Agony Occultist [Deathless Uber Elder, League Starter]

"
MyOneKnee wrote:
Hey, extremely new to es-styled builds and was curious, if you were able to get a shavs would swapping off of CI and just adding 3 more auras etc be nothing but beneficial aside from chaos now doing damage?

It's possible to play Low Life with this build but this a very high budget version. Someone has done it in Betrayal but this was 30 to 50 exa to begin. You will find easily this build in the forum.
You can do deathless every content in the game as CI so go for LL if you can afford it but it's really not necessary.
plz update for 3.6, hyped for league and this specc

Energy Shield Leech Support maybe and some other skill notes? :)
"
icksfeier wrote:
plz update for 3.6, hyped for league and this specc

Energy Shield Leech Support maybe and some other skill notes? :)

You really don't need ES leech, this is garbage for this build. In mapping, you can have up to 30% of max ES as regen and you deal near 0 damage so leech from 0 damage equal 0.
The ring could be interesting but you should let the Dream Fragment or find a lot of res elsewhere.
"
orbebop wrote:
You really don't need ES leech, this is garbage for this build. In mapping, you can have up to 30% of max ES as regen and you deal near 0 damage so leech from 0 damage equal 0.
The ring could be interesting but you should let the Dream Fragment or find a lot of res elsewhere.

ok, thx :)
Last edited by icksfeier on Mar 7, 2019, 4:36:04 PM
Update PoB please.
Area to the right (coldhearted calculation, resourcefulness, fangs of the viper).
I'm just starting but where do you get dex from to use gems?
uptade pob pls this link not work(
uptade pob pls !
All works to me in POB
"
daiverok wrote:
All works to me in POB

no - in right side no tree

I myself go this way
https://pastebin.com/hR2m7LaN
Last edited by stick111 on Mar 10, 2019, 10:14:09 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account: