[3.5] Consecrated Path Dual Nebuloch Juggernaut - Low Start Cost, With Trade links and PoB Codes

Hey guys,

Could you guys take a look at my build and let me know if you guys see any easy improvements? I have about 2 exalts, could get 3 if I needed. The obvious one is level 21 consecrated path 20%. Kaom's roots with +1 endurance charges and decent life is pretty pricey right now, I've probably corrupted 20+ of those with no luck.

You guys have any suggestions? Going to try and kill shaper tomorrow, and hopefully Uber Elder once I get some upgrades.

Thanks!
"
Bojongelz wrote:
If any one has a moment can they check my POB and see why my net life regen is so much in the negative? I dont feel that tanky and am wondering if this is why and what can I do to increase it. Is it possible I have something wrong in the configuration of POB?

Your skilltree is not what is recommended in the first post. You use other gems than what is recommended in the first post. Your items do not meet the minimum requirements recommmended in the starter gear section in the first post.
It seems to me you really haven't read the guide almost at all.
If you do that many of your problems can be solved.
Kitty's Guide On Post Formatting - view-thread/1913874
Last edited by Dkodr on Jan 4, 2019, 2:15:50 PM
"
T_V_C wrote:
Hey guys,

Could you guys take a look at my build and let me know if you guys see any easy improvements? I have about 2 exalts, could get 3 if I needed. The obvious one is level 21 consecrated path 20%. Kaom's roots with +1 endurance charges and decent life is pretty pricey right now, I've probably corrupted 20+ of those with no luck.

You guys have any suggestions? Going to try and kill shaper tomorrow, and hopefully Uber Elder once I get some upgrades.

Thanks!

A level 21 Cons.Path is not a big damage upgrade, I would save my currency for some good jewels with life and attack speed, +1 Kaom's Roots or a Vitality Watcher's Eye(they cost from 2.5 ex now: http://poe.trade/search/ouasitomaraugi )

Your damage is good, if u want you can try and drop the totem for Armageddon Brand-Combustion - lvl 1 CWDT for a auto ignite setup vs bosses.

You have some options to improve your damage and defense on the skill tree, have a look at this level 92 setup and decide if u want to give it a try:

https://pastebin.com/H8EZRF5Y

One last thing'; when you wear Kaom's Roots enemies cannot be blinded, so your Stibnite flask isn't working. Have a look in the first post for recommended flasks or look on poe.ninja for ideas. And get quality on your flasks.

Finally could afford some Kaoms Roots with +1 endurance and 183 life. Now i can actually fix my ascendancy right! Went from 63xx-7000 hp. Was tempted to save for a watchers but i really needed more hp. Next step fix resists 2 slot doomfists, then watchers with double vitality! May the RNG gods please drop me 2 slot tombfists today!

I really love testing different things with this build, items, cwdt setups etc, but you really did nail the min maxing of this so thanks again!
Last edited by HeroEvermore on Jan 4, 2019, 2:13:12 PM
"
HeroEvermore wrote:
Finally could afford some Kaoms Roots with +1 endurance and 183 life. Now i can actually fix my ascendancy right! Went from 63xx-7000 hp. Was tempted to save for a watchers but i really needed more hp. Next step fix resists 2 slot doomfists, then watchers with double vitality! May the RNG gods please drop me 2 slot tombfists today!

I really love testing different things with this build, items, cwdt setups etc, but you really did nail the min maxing of this so thanks again!

Watcher's Eye with double Vitality isn't worth it for this build in my opinion considering how little it gives vs the price it costs. Get one with 30% recovery rate and it will bump your life and leech by a lot.

Looks like you have a resist problem now that u changed boots, I would prioritize getting above negative resists at least for my cold res when charges are up. And Armageddon Brand doesn't work as intended without Combustion linked to it.
Okay thanks I'll fix my jewels somehow. Working on resists asap. Just need to sell some stuff again. Appreciate the tip on watchers eye. Good to know I don't need 14ex lol

Fixed arma brand setup. Took off my 30% corrupted mace for one i can change colors with.
Now to get stone golem back into my gear somehow. Should I just drop my enfeeble and blood rage cwdt and just manually blood rage and ditch enfeeble? I really like stone golem cause he often saves my ass when im just about to bite the dust from DoT. Issue being my main hand is locked r/g/b and its the double corrupt one so cant really get better as these are 15-30ex atm
Last edited by HeroEvermore on Jan 4, 2019, 2:57:36 PM
"
HeroEvermore wrote:
Okay thanks I'll fix my jewels somehow. Working on resists asap. Just need to sell some stuff again. Appreciate the tip on watchers eye. Good to know I don't need 14ex lol

Fixed arma brand setup. Took off my 30% corrupted mace for one i can change colors with.
Now to get stone golem back into my gear somehow. Should I just drop my enfeeble and blood rage cwdt and just manually blood rage and ditch enfeeble? I really like stone golem cause he often saves my ass when im just about to bite the dust from DoT. Issue being my main hand is locked r/g/b and its the double corrupt one so cant really get better as these are 15-30ex atm

You can change colors on corrupt items with the crafting bench, costs 4 vaal orbs for 1 blue, or 25 for 2 blue. Enfeeble I would fix by getting Tombfists with Enfeeble on hit, totally worth 1,5 ex.

http://poe.trade/search/atomeruroubote
"
Dkodr wrote:
"
HeroEvermore wrote:

You can change colors on corrupt items with the crafting bench, costs 4 vaal orbs for 1 blue, or 25 for 2 blue. Enfeeble I would fix by getting Tombfists with Enfeeble on hit, totally worth 1,5 ex.

http://poe.trade/search/atomeruroubote

omg thank you! totally forgot can change corrupt colors. I need sleep. been at this for like 36 hours straight, fixing this dude for end game time. Totally getting those gloves today!

Time for some lab runs as well. Need CP dmg on my new -9fr helm i made.
Last edited by HeroEvermore on Jan 4, 2019, 3:27:28 PM
"
Dkodr wrote:
"
T_V_C wrote:
Hey guys,

Thanks!

A level 21 Cons.Path is not a big damage upgrade, I would save my currency for some good jewels with life and attack speed, +1 Kaom's Roots or a Vitality Watcher's Eye(they cost from 2.5 ex now: http://poe.trade/search/ouasitomaraugi )

Your damage is good, if u want you can try and drop the totem for Armageddon Brand-Combustion - lvl 1 CWDT for a auto ignite setup vs bosses.

You have some options to improve your damage and defense on the skill tree, have a look at this level 92 setup and decide if u want to give it a try:

https://pastebin.com/H8EZRF5Y

One last thing'; when you wear Kaom's Roots enemies cannot be blinded, so your Stibnite flask isn't working. Have a look in the first post for recommended flasks or look on poe.ninja for ideas. And get quality on your flasks.

Awesome, thank you very much for taking the time to look over my setup.
"
Dkodr wrote:

Xoph's costs 4ex in Betrayal now, it will boost your damage about 35% and you only need to get about 15% cold resist to get capped and you will have about 35% fire res above cap that you can take from.

Level 92 Xoph's Blood Tree

https://pastebin.com/YWriP9pS

Ah thanks for the pob link. I just bought a xoph's blood at 3.3 ex after a lucky ex drop while mapping lol. Turns out refunding skill points and putting them back properly is quite a work but your pob helped me a lot so another big thank you!

For that +1 end charge, is death's door a good alternative or is the +max life from kaom's root makes it unskippable?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info