[3.5] Consecrated Path Dual Nebuloch Juggernaut - Low Start Cost, With Trade links and PoB Codes

I guess Cons.Path should work well as a leveling skill, guess it's just to try.
Kitty's Guide On Post Formatting - view-thread/1913874
I am not entirely convinced that mainhanding a Nebuloch is worth it if you can get a high enough pdps one hand weapon to replace it, you can still reach 90% damage reduction easily with just the nebuloch offhand. I also find that the 1.40 APS is a bit slow for my liking with consecrated path (I have a 1.65 APS axe). It's a very interesting build nonetheless and I'm grateful for it!
Last edited by Venionz on Oct 16, 2018, 5:09:59 PM
"
Venionz wrote:
I am not entirely convinced that mainhanding a Nebuloch is worth it if you can get a high enough pdps one hand weapon to replace it, you can still reach 90% damage reduction easily with just the nebuloch offhand. I also find that the 1.40 APS is a bit slow for my liking with consecrated path (I have a 1.65 APS axe). It's a very interesting build nonetheless and I'm grateful for it!
If I add a 400 pdps crit mace in my main hand and Nebuloch in offhand I get about the same damage as with a Nebuloch in both hands, but half the armor, less chaos res, and reduced ele dmg taken when hit. And it's a 1+ex weapon vs a 20c one. The attack speed we try to fix with having it on all jewels. Also, the teleport function that comes with Consecrated Path negates low attack speed as long as the are mobs within range, if not we use Leap Slam with faster attacks to get around. I agree it's not in the super fast league, and I guess it's on of the drawbacks w the build, but if you watch the videos I think it's fair enough.
Also the reason we use Onslaught flask for AS.
Spoiler

Dps Mace
Behemoth Mace
Crafted: true
Prefix: {range:0.93}LocalIncreasedPhysicalDamagePercent5
Prefix: {range:0.289}LocalAddedPhysicalDamage8
Prefix: None
Suffix: {range:0.986}LocalIncreasedAttackSpeed7
Suffix: {range:0.486}LocalCriticalStrikeChance4
Suffix: None
Quality: 20
Sockets: R-R-R
LevelReq: 70
Implicits: 1
6% increased Attack Speed
132% increased Physical Damage
Adds 19 to 37 Physical Damage
25% increased Attack Speed
27% increased Critical Strike Chance

Last edited by Dkodr on Oct 17, 2018, 11:43:34 PM
"
Dkodr wrote:
I agree it's not in the super fast league, and I guess it's on of the drawbacks w the build, but if you watch the videos I think it's fair enough.
Also the reason we use Onslaught flask for AS.

I watched mbxtreme's video on the build and I think the golden path may be to simply use weaponswap and swap in a fast attack weapon for when you want to go fast (trash mobs) and go with dual nebuloch when you need the extra damage/survivability.
Yea thats a good idea for sure.

edit: got this offhand weapon for for 30c, greatly increase Leap Slam's speed.
+
Last edited by Dkodr on Oct 18, 2018, 6:20:31 PM
Overall good build, little expensive , but good.

Spoiler

Res r already fixed, do i have lot of slots for life/att speed/dmg.
"
NambrVan wrote:
Overall good build, little expensive , but good.

Spoiler

Res r already fixed, do i have lot of slots for life/att speed/dmg.

You don't really need Xoph's Blood, but it's nice if you can afford it.
I cap my resists from amulet, belt, helmet and 7 jewels. Some people just run Purity of Elements.
Last edited by Dkodr on Oct 17, 2018, 7:53:32 PM
I am heading up to Resolute Technique to take that until my first Lab point.

After I get Resolute Technique, do you have any recommendations of where to go next?

You have a 68 level tree linked with a ton of nodes taken from the point resolute technique was taken but I am unsure if any thing should be prioritized here when leveling or if I should just fill it out how ever I want.
"
I am heading up to Resolute Technique to take that until my first Lab point.

After I get Resolute Technique, do you have any recommendations of where to go next?

You have a 68 level tree linked with a ton of nodes taken from the point resolute technique was taken but I am unsure if any thing should be prioritized here when leveling or if I should just fill it out how ever I want.

I would head up to the templar area and take the reist, life and AOE nodes, then after that when u are getting ready for Cruel lab take the endurance charge nodes because wehn u take the 2nd ascendancy node u will auto get charges,
"
Dkodr wrote:

I would head up to the templar area and take the reist, life and AOE nodes, then after that when u are getting ready for Cruel lab take the endurance charge nodes because wehn u take the 2nd ascendancy node u will auto get charges,

fabulous! That sounds like perfect advice.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info