[3.5] Consecrated Path Dual Nebuloch Juggernaut - Low Start Cost, With Trade links and PoB Codes

"
Twhy wrote:
Still a great build, did all the content realy ez at last season. In the beginning of this season i had some problems with life regen but now i am doing t13 with my tabula rasa while i am try to put 6l in my loreweave and buy my xoph. Thanks for the guide and i am waiting for updates

Gotta agree on that.

I got those items, would show if I knew how to do that in threads.

nevermind then
Last edited by FedeS on May 6, 2019, 9:03:59 AM
Is the life recovery rate vitality watcher eye worth it? Almost none of the people playing this build (or something very close) on poe.ninja have one.

Any other upgrade I should look at? (excluding helmet/belt that still need work + maybe getting even resist for wise oak)

"
DeMachina wrote:
Is the life recovery rate vitality watcher eye worth it?
Any other upgrade I should look at? (excluding helmet/belt that still need work + maybe getting even resist for wise oak)

Life recovery Watchers is worth it.
Starting at 1 ex it's a cheap defensive upgrade, get on close to 30% or divine it yourself. It double dips with leech so it adds over 1000 life pr second to the build.

http://poe.trade/search/inaritenahanoo

Except from that what I would focus on is getting life and attack speed on all jewels and a good Nebuloch corrupted with attack speed.
Attack speed is so important cause it doubles up with Leap Slam (move speed) and all damage in general.

http://poe.trade/search/amakaokonazita

Vendor your skill gems that benefit from it for 20% quality recipe.

Rearrange your gem setups according to this:

Weapon 1: Leap SLam 20- Faster Attacks 20/20 - Blood Magic 20/20
Weapon 2: Armageddon Brand level 3 - Combustion 20 - Cast When Damage Taken 1
This is for auto-igniting bosses and getting the negative fire resists from Combustion. If u want to use totem instead use : Totem - Combustion - Ele damage or Culling Strike.
Helmet: Vitality (if u use Watcher's Eye) or War Banner - Herald of Purity - Herald of Ash - Enlighten lvl 3 or 4 (if u use War Banner u dont need Enlighten.
Gloves: Blood Rage - Enduring Cry - (optional) Stone Golem/Increased Duration

https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds?class=Juggernaut&item=Nebuloch&skill=Consecrated-Path&sort=dps

Kitty's Guide On Post Formatting - view-thread/1913874
Last edited by Dkodr on Apr 2, 2019, 9:45:55 AM
Please infom will u plan to update the build?
May be ur are tied of this build or of the game itself?
I won't update it anymore. If you want to see player setups in league go to:

https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds?class=Juggernaut&item=Nebuloch&skill=Consecrated-Path
Last edited by Dkodr on Apr 19, 2019, 4:27:20 PM
Great guide.
I'm felling like trying it but I don't really want to get burned before the next league (usually can't stand to play 2 in a row) so I'm going to save it.
Hopefully the melee rebalance it's going to make it even better.
Greetings,

I saw that you said you will not update the build anymore...Any change of heart?

With the rework of melee skills, defensive skills and the tree by adding a lot of nodes for Fortify, it may bring that build at the same level of winter Orb.

I played that build in 3.5 and played 50% of 3.6 with it then switched to Hierophant totem (disappointing) then Occultist HoA.

Honestly, I was planning to play Legion with an occultist HoA because an easy 13k ES/CI is well...easy to play. The only challenge was the 6 links bow and the off colors on each piece of equipment (except the bow). But now, I am seriously considering to come back to the dual Nebuloch CP.

Thank you
I have uninstalled PoE to focus on real life events, and I will not play the game for the foreseeable future. Good Luck & Have Fun Exiles.
Last edited by Dkodr on May 31, 2019, 1:19:24 PM
Good luck for real life :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info