[3.5] Consecrated Path Dual Nebuloch Juggernaut - Low Start Cost, With Trade links and PoB Codes

"
I noticed that some builds are choosing to keep Resolute Technique and instead of using Undeniable, they are choosing Unbreakable as a replacement.

What are some of the trade offs here? At first glance it looks like keeping Resolute Technique and using Unbreakable is better but the original post does not recommend that pairing so I was wondering if I am missing a consideration here.
I prefer the unbreakable route and I am getting better results with it. However I am playing in standard and have a hilarious budget to play with. So what I recommend may not be the best for everyone, or for league players.

That being said I prefer to not have to path over to Elemental Overload and Avatar of Fire. Opting to just use Xoph's Blood(expensive) instead and allowing me to make use of 3 Might of the Meek (slightly expensive.)
"
TokeMcBong wrote:

That being said I prefer to not have to path over to Elemental Overload and Avatar of Fire. Opting to just use Xoph's Blood(expensive) instead and allowing me to make use of 3 Might of the Meek (slightly expensive.)

I was looking at your flasks. How do you deal with bleed in your setup?
"
"
TokeMcBong wrote:

I was looking at your flasks. How do you deal with bleed in your setup?
I'm wearing Death's Door so I am immune to bleed. However I don't have the right enchant on them yet, they should have %Life regen after being hit.

Also the life flask doesn't need to be blood of the karui. I'm honestly just messing around with it. Forbidden Taste is probably better in most situations.
Last edited by TokeMcBong on Oct 20, 2018, 4:49:36 PM
I felt the build I copied was a little bit off in how it reached for nodes and this fixed a lot of that. My tooltip DPS for CP went up over 20k in hideout, thanks for the suggestions. At level 91 and just going to use any new levels for Max Life Nodes. Cheers! CP is life! Such a fun skill! Farming end game bosses and clearing t14s with ease already as a very new player! Still need to get Kaoms rings and get better quality gems. But even without being min-maxed this build is just 10000% FUUUUUN!!!!!!!!!!!!
Last edited by HeroEvermore on Oct 20, 2018, 5:52:47 PM
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░███████░░░░░░░░░░███▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒███
░░█▒▒▒▒▒▒█░░░░░░░███▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒███
░░░█▒▒▒▒▒▒█░░░░██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██
░░░░█▒▒▒▒▒█░░░██▒▒▒▒▒██▒▒▒▒▒▒██▒▒▒▒▒███
░░░░░█▒▒▒█░░░█▒▒▒▒▒▒████▒▒▒▒████▒▒▒▒▒▒██
░░░█████████████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██
░░░█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██
░██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▒██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██▒▒▒▒██
██▒▒▒███████████▒▒▒▒▒██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██▒▒▒▒▒██
█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▒▒▒▒████████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██
██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██
░█▒▒▒███████████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██
░██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█
░░████████████░░░█████████████████
Kitty's Guide On Post Formatting - view-thread/1913874
Is there a recommended Pantheon selection or just go with what I think best?
In the first post, in the leveling section, there is a link to a level 90 tree.

I think there is a mistake in that tree. On the upper left, Zealot's Oath was chosen but I think instead it was suppose to be Avatar of Fire.

"

Arakali + whatever.
"
In the first post, in the leveling section, there is a link to a level 90 tree.

I think there is a mistake in that tree. On the upper left, Zealot's Oath was chosen but I think instead it was suppose to be Avatar of Fire.

Thx, fixed.
"
As mentioned , Arakaali, and I prefer Tukohama for added life regen when stationary - but whatever works fine as well.
Last edited by Dkodr on Oct 21, 2018, 1:43:58 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info