[3.5] Consecrated Path Dual Nebuloch Juggernaut - Low Start Cost, With Trade links and PoB Codes

"
"
Dkodr wrote:

Xoph's costs 4ex in Betrayal now, it will boost your damage about 35% and you only need to get about 15% cold resist to get capped and you will have about 35% fire res above cap that you can take from.

Level 92 Xoph's Blood Tree

https://pastebin.com/YWriP9pS

Ah thanks for the pob link. I just bought a xoph's blood at 3.3 ex after a lucky ex drop while mapping lol. Turns out refunding skill points and putting them back properly is quite a work but your pob helped me a lot so another big thank you!

For that +1 end charge, is death's door a good alternative or is the +max life from kaom's root makes it unskippable?

Get kaoms. Deaths door was a huge waste. Selling mine now. Though I do miss the speed. Cry. Could use for mapping but then you're forced into unspottable and lose out on unyielding damage/aoe. Not trying to answer for OP. Just stopped by to check something and I happen to have replaced my deaths door just a few hours ago. Gaining 700 life and unwavering stance is way more powerful overall. Especially since all my deaths have been to stun type mechanics.
Last edited by HeroEvermore on Jan 4, 2019, 5:20:25 PM
what stat is the best one to get for watcher eye life recovery rate or life gained foe each enemy hit?
"
HeroEvermore wrote:

Get kaoms. Deaths door was a huge waste. Selling mine now. Though I do miss the speed. Cry. Could use for mapping but then you're forced into unspottable and lose out on unyielding damage/aoe. Not trying to answer for OP. Just stopped by to check something and I happen to have replaced my deaths door just a few hours ago. Gaining 700 life and unwavering stance is way more powerful overall. Especially since all my deaths have been to stun type mechanics.

Thank you for your input. I don't know if I can farm all that ex orbs for the boot, 2 socket tombfist, jewels and loreweave replacement with a better % elemental damage but I'll try T.T
"
"
HeroEvermore wrote:

Thank you for your input. I don't know if I can farm all that ex orbs for the boot, 2 socket tombfist, jewels and loreweave replacement with a better % elemental damage but I'll try T.T

A 1 socket (enfeeble) tombfist will get you very far either way. 1 gem wont stop this build if done right. Just make sure to use murderous jewel for intimidate.
Okay I got myself some 1 slot tombfist, 10/4 stats, lost 100hp oh well (will regain that much hp each time I level now). Level 12 enfeeble on hit. Have my golem back. Basically I need a watchers and to max my resists. Then it's just going for DOUBLE CORRUPT EVERYTHING MUAHAHHAHAHA!!!

I love this build!

Edit:got a 30% watchers.
Last edited by HeroEvermore on Jan 4, 2019, 10:44:51 PM
Hey, sorry for yet another "check my character please" but I really don't know where i'm going wrong. I know my loreweave at 6 link would help and endurance +1 kaoms, but even judging my characters PoB to the starter gear PoB i seem weaker. I have 300c, can anyone spot what I should i do next to help my survivability and total health?
Last edited by Ryuudin on Jan 4, 2019, 10:44:29 PM
"
Ryuudin wrote:
Hey, sorry for yet another "check my character please" but I really don't know where i'm going wrong. I know my loreweave at 6 link would help and endurance +1 kaoms, but even judging my characters PoB to the starter gear PoB i seem weaker. I have 300c, can anyone spot what I should i do next to help my survivability and total health?

Looks ok to me, use a totem instead of Armageddon Brand if you need more damage.
What exactly is wrong? You are only level 83.
Kitty's Guide On Post Formatting - view-thread/1913874
"
Dkodr wrote:
"
Ryuudin wrote:

Looks ok to me, use a totem instead of Armageddon Brand if you need more damage.
What exactly is wrong? You are only level 83.

My life regen doesn't feel up to snuff from taking damage from Nebuloch, would like to be tankier.
"
Ryuudin wrote:

My life regen doesn't feel up to snuff from taking damage from Nebuloch, would like to be tankier.

For more regen you have 2 options:

1. Take off Kaom's Sign ring(s) and replace it with a rare ring with life and damage.

http://poe.trade/search/bayoharuhuokua

2. Get Kaom's Way rings that give additional life regen from endurance chrages

http://poe.trade/search/ahazukikitonit

Alos, Enfeeble with Blasphemy adds another dfensive layer as well.

Last edited by Dkodr on Jan 5, 2019, 2:15:35 AM
"
cdomcc wrote:
what stat is the best one to get for watcher eye life recovery rate or life gained foe each enemy hit?

Recovery rate all the way.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info