[3.5] Consecrated Path Dual Nebuloch Juggernaut - Low Start Cost, With Trade links and PoB Codes

Thx for the guide, one of the best and most tankiest builds I ever played in 5 years + almost 96 now and still ugrades to do:)
ign: CycloneThatBitch
"
fiYah_82 wrote:
Thx for the guide, one of the best and most tankiest builds I ever played in 5 years + almost 96 now and still ugrades to do:)

Good to hear. And btw, drop that Atziri flask, it doesnt work when using Avatar of Fire.
Kitty's Guide On Post Formatting - view-thread/1913874
Last edited by Dkodr on Jan 2, 2019, 2:58:47 PM
Thank you for your guide, helps me a lot as a noob. I really like that you put up item guide for starter gear as well and they come with links. Very helpful so thanks again for that.

Not like I'm anywhere close to be able to afford xoph's blood but looking at your recommended end gear jewels, most of them are not available in cold+lightning resistance variance and I don't know how to make up for cold resistance except for keeping my boot and amulet. So that means no boot with +1 end charge probably.

I'm pretty happy that I've managed to get the same value for all my 3 resistance tho.
"
Thank you for your guide, helps me a lot as a noob. I really like that you put up item guide for starter gear as well and they come with links. Very helpful so thanks again for that.

Not like I'm anywhere close to be able to afford xoph's blood but looking at your recommended end gear jewels, most of them are not available in cold+lightning resistance variance and I don't know how to make up for cold resistance except for keeping my boot and amulet. So that means no boot with +1 end charge probably.

I'm pretty happy that I've managed to get the same value for all my 3 resistance tho.

Xoph's costs 4ex in Betrayal now, it will boost your damage about 35% and you only need to get about 15% cold resist to get capped and you will have about 35% fire res above cap that you can take from.

Level 92 Xoph's Blood Tree

https://pastebin.com/YWriP9pS
Last edited by Dkodr on Jan 2, 2019, 9:26:20 PM
how much res do you need to not die to your own weapons constantly
"
chronozone wrote:
how much res do you need to not die to your own weapons constantly

It's not so much about res as it is with life regen.
Check out the level 68 tree and the text below it in the Leveling Section
Alternatly you can take out 1 or 2 Kaoms rings to stop the degen, replace it with a life ring until you can wear it again after some levels. Or when you get Kaom's Way as upgrades.
Last edited by Dkodr on Jan 3, 2019, 2:25:06 AM
Greetings,

I think there is catch there, but I do not see it.

Why using a Endurance Charge on Melee Stun gem instead of a added fire damage support?

A 21/20% added fire damage support gem will do 10% increased fire damage and 45% physical damage as extra fire.

A Endurance Charge on Melee Stun gem will do 9 charges x 4=36% more damage.

Thank you
P.S.: Still cannot afford a Loreweave (Not that much play time), but that build is darn fun. I am only dept 250 and I still 1-shot whites, 2-shot blues and 3-4 shots yellows. The over-powered Syndicate is never an issue. T-15 mobs die with one shot too.
"
Why using a Endurance Charge on Melee Stun gem instead of a added fire damage support?

Just PoB this on my jugg, with 10 end charges and end charge on melee stun, i'm at 436k damage. Switch to added fire 21/20, I go down at 388k.

Also, end charge on melee stun is so QoL for lalzy boys like me.

Hey guys

So right now i am think which consecrated path dual nebuloch is better.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KAuTev6ZYPI&t=44s

This is created by EE

Can someone tell me which one is better ? this or that?

I notice there are some different psassive tree and gear
"
karlossounet wrote:
"

Just PoB this on my jugg, with 10 end charges and end charge on melee stun, i'm at 436k damage. Switch to added fire 21/20, I go down at 388k.

Also, end charge on melee stun is so QoL for lalzy boys like me.

Added fire damage support says:
Per 1% Quality:
Supported Skills deal 0.5% increased Fire Damage
Supported Skills gain (25-44)% of Physical Damage as Extra Fire Damage

Endurance Charge on Melee Stun says:
Per 1% Quality:
Supported Skills have 1% increased Stun Duration on Enemies
4% more Damage per Endurance Charge
Gain an Endurance Charge when you Stun an Enemy with a Melee Hit from Supported Skills
Supported Skills have (0-19)% reduced Enemy Stun Threshold

Is it possible the "MORE" on Endurance Charge on Melee Stun makes it multiplicative and the "EXTRA" on Added fire damage support makes it additive?

Thank you

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info