[3.5] Consecrated Path Dual Nebuloch Juggernaut - Low Start Cost, With Trade links and PoB Codes

I had to lower one of my int gems when I made the switch.

My build is only consecrated path.

5 sources of damage increase on one jewel is really cool :)
Added a video of a fight vs Aul The Crystal King at Delve lvl 651.

https://youtu.be/e7_evndrFWQ

Kitty's Guide On Post Formatting - view-thread/1913874
Last edited by Dkodr on Nov 10, 2018, 8:50:03 AM
Awesome video!

Ty Andy
is fire penetration better than damage on full life?
"
jutor5 wrote:
is fire penetration better than damage on full life?

From my more limited experience Fire Pen is better, but the others will confirm this better than I..
Really tanky build (can facetank guardians) enjoying playing that nice build
Thank you for this great guide and thank you for adding Pantheon information.
It will be nice if you inform in Leveling Section that lvl 100 passive skill tree is completly different from lvl 90. Kindly ask to advice how I can reset so many skill points?
"
Azzadal wrote:
Thank you for this great guide and thank you for adding Pantheon information.
It will be nice if you inform in Leveling Section that lvl 100 passive skill tree is completly different from lvl 90. Kindly ask to advice how I can reset so many skill points?

The level 100 tree is for Xoph's Blood version. You need Orbs of Regret to reset it. If you don't have Xoph's , just take some life or damage nodes after u reach lvl 90 on the lvl 90 tree. Or if u have a good jewel u can take the a jewel node.
Kitty's Guide On Post Formatting - view-thread/1913874
Last edited by Dkodr on Nov 12, 2018, 5:22:53 AM
Kripp made his long awaited return to POE last night and he is playing a Concecrated Path build (different from this one because of the brutal league rules he set up)

SSF, only whites and uniques drop, no stash and flasks do not refill in town
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Nov 12, 2018, 10:58:07 AM
I can't get an answer on reddit.

Could an experienced player let me know if this is worth something? From checking poe trade, the numbers range quite a bit but it looks like this might be worth in the 5-10ex range unless I am doing something wrong.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info