[3.5] Consecrated Path Dual Nebuloch Juggernaut - Low Start Cost, With Trade links and PoB Codes

"
Dkodr wrote:
They are high block builds that gain Energy shield when they block, so the more you attack them , the more they heal. Scorching Ray applys a degen that ignores block, and if the degen gets higher than their ES recharge they slowly die.

mind showing your items? I can't reach 7k hp and that a-speed and I see that you now have reached 8k somehow O-o

I've tried uber elder and couldn't do it with all my gear, prob not skilled enough to do it myself yet
"
kj165 wrote:

mind showing your items? I can't reach 7k hp and that a-speed and I see that you now have reached 8k somehow O-o

All my gear is in the first post together with a PoB code. In the video section I have posted a spoiler with the gear and PoB code I had when killing Uber Elder in the video. It is a tricky fight, first time I tried it I used 5 portals, then I did some changes and did it deathless on the 3rd try (thats in the video) One thing that was important to survive the fight that I didnt do on the 1st try was to use 2 life flasks together with Soul of Ryslatha. I was also many levels higher. I could say that as a rule u can try Uber ELder whne you have 300k shaper dps and 7k life.

edit: when I look at your gear I can see you lack life and attack speed on many of your jewels.
Kitty's Guide On Post Formatting - view-thread/1913874
Last edited by Dkodr on Nov 9, 2018, 5:15:45 AM
Could you please add Bandits/Pantheons information to ur Ascendancies block?
And I didn't find any Molten Strike between your gems and according to the videos you use it. Where should I place it and with what support gems?
"
Azzadal wrote:
Could you please add Bandits/Pantheons information to ur Ascendancies block?
And I didn't find any Molten Strike between your gems and according to the videos you use it. Where should I place it and with what support gems?

The bandits are mentioned in the leveling section.

Pantheon I havent mentioned since it's often a situational choice, and also quiet obvious when you read their benefits. I usually go for Soul of Arakaali and whatever minor node you like.

The videos are linked as external resources and are not mine, this guide is for Concecrated Path, I don't use Molten Strike.

edit: I added a picture of the Pantheon to the section you asked for.
Last edited by Dkodr on Nov 9, 2018, 7:53:34 AM
As a new player coming from Diablo this is exactly what i needed as a guide.
Respect
Peace out
"
Dkodr wrote:
"
kj165 wrote:

All my gear is in the first post together with a PoB code. In the video section I have posted a spoiler with the gear and PoB code I had when killing Uber Elder in the video. It is a tricky fight, first time I tried it I used 5 portals, then I did some changes and did it deathless on the 3rd try (thats in the video) One thing that was important to survive the fight that I didnt do on the 1st try was to use 2 life flasks together with Soul of Ryslatha. I was also many levels higher. I could say that as a rule u can try Uber ELder whne you have 300k shaper dps and 7k life.

edit: when I look at your gear I can see you lack life and attack speed on many of your jewels.

Indeed, that's where I'm lacking but it's either that or I dont cap my res. Guess i'll look up for new jewels or just a better belt
"
Musty34 wrote:
As a new player coming from Diablo this is exactly what i needed as a guide.
Respect
Peace out

That's great feedback, thank you.
And welcome to PoE :)
Updated my jewels, I've always been underestimating those which I shouldn't.

Reached 6.6k life and the a-speed make it so much better

"
"
Reqnr wrote:
So I amazingly managed to get my hands on a Xoph's Blood (never thought I'd be able to afford this item!)

Here's my other amulet

The IG DPS apepars to be much lower when I equip the Xoph's, is this just because it's not factoring in extra damage the Xoph's gives?

Also I guess the moving around of the skill tree will help out with that too?

Also this puts my resists completely out of whack.. going to have to move stuff around to get them all equal.. is this as important as mentioned?

Cheers!

Path of Building is very important to see the total effect of Xoph's Blood. "Covered in Ash" adds a ton of damage that the in game tool tip does not account for.

Also don't forget to redo your tree if you have not already as Xoph's blood should free up numerous passive nodes you can use for damage and or life.

I love having my elements balanced for The Wise Oak but if you don't, you should make sure Fire is the highest.

Once fire is the highest, you can wait a little while to balance once you have all sockets in tree open and you can reshop for jewels.

Cheers Andy!

I've managed to balance my resists perfectly now.. have 54% for each without any buffs applied, or endurance charges, I imagine that's fine?

It did lower my IG DPS by about 500, so I'm at just over 9000 now, but I can already see the difference when I map - melting packs a lot quicker!

I'm about to respec the tree, but a little concerned as it looks like I'll be losing a tonne of Intelligence? May have to lower some of my blue skill gems!

Do you run a Molten Strike/Cons hybrid or pure Cons? I know there are subtle differences in the tree..

Currently at lvl 84, so not sure which nodes to rush for first, after removing those from Avatar of Fire.

Lots of questions, cheers!

Also picked this up pretty cheap.
Seems pretty insane right?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info