[3.5] Consecrated Path Dual Nebuloch Juggernaut - Low Start Cost, With Trade links and PoB Codes

So I amazingly managed to get my hands on a Xoph's Blood (never thought I'd be able to afford this item!)

Here's my other amulet

The IG DPS apepars to be much lower when I equip the Xoph's, is this just because it's not factoring in extra damage the Xoph's gives?

Also I guess the moving around of the skill tree will help out with that too?

Also this puts my resists completely out of whack.. going to have to move stuff around to get them all equal.. is this as important as mentioned?

Cheers!
Last edited by Reqnr on Nov 8, 2018, 1:13:00 PM
"
Reqnr wrote:
So I amazingly managed to get my hands on a Xoph's Blood (never thought I'd be able to afford this item!)

Here's my other amulet

The IG DPS apepars to be much lower when I equip the Xoph's, is this just because it's not factoring in extra damage the Xoph's gives?

Also I guess the moving around of the skill tree will help out with that too?

Also this puts my resists completely out of whack.. going to have to move stuff around to get them all equal.. is this as important as mentioned?

Cheers!

Path of Building is very important to see the total effect of Xoph's Blood. "Covered in Ash" adds a ton of damage that the in game tool tip does not account for.

Also don't forget to redo your tree if you have not already as Xoph's blood should free up numerous passive nodes you can use for damage and or life.

I love having my elements balanced for The Wise Oak but if you don't, you should make sure Fire is the highest.

Once fire is the highest, you can wait a little while to balance once you have all sockets in tree open and you can reshop for jewels.
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Nov 8, 2018, 2:20:35 PM
Added a video of a run in the Hall of Grandmasters,

https://youtu.be/QKqjyWAAeSM

Core items to have with you in this map is a sceptre with a lvl 20 Scorching Ray

A anti-curse flask

And a Blood Magic gem against the Masters tha cannot be leeched from.

Kitty's Guide On Post Formatting - view-thread/1913874
"
Dkodr wrote:
Added a video of a run in the Hall of Grandmasters,

https://youtu.be/QKqjyWAAeSM

Core items to have with you in this map is a sceptre with a lvl 20 Scorching Ray

A anti-curse flask

And a Blood Magic gem against the Masters tha cannot be leeched from.

that was awesome!

How did you know when to switch to Scorching Ray and why was that needed?
"
Dkodr wrote:
"
jutor5 wrote:
im at lvl 86 rn, got all items excpet xoph's blood, why my life regen is just 490 pr sec?

You life regen will vary depending on how much life you have in total, if you have endurance charges up, if you are on Consecrated Ground and if you have been hit recently. Also, the more life you will get the more regen.

So, the life regen u told (1150 pr sec), is with all up? like all endurance charges, consecrated ground...?
Yea, you can see the numbers in Path of Building.
Go to the Configuration settings and check/uncheck relevant the tickboxes.
"

It's a well known trick to use SR. You will know when to use it when u meet a Master that cant be killed, but doesnt do any damage if you don't attack him.
Last edited by Dkodr on Nov 8, 2018, 8:23:48 PM
"
Dkodr wrote:
"

It's a well known trick to use SR. You will know when to use it when u meet a Master that cant be killed, but doesnt do any damage if you don't attack him.

damn. I think I ran HOG a couple of years ago and could not figure out why I could not damage one of the masters.

Is the master immune to attacks but not immune to spells?

I noticed he was doing almost no damage to you when you were using scorching ray...
They are high block builds that gain Energy shield when they block, so the more you attack them , the more they heal. Scorching Ray applys a degen that ignores block, and if the degen gets higher than their ES recharge they slowly die.
"
Dkodr wrote:
They are high block builds that gain Energy shield when they block, so the more you attack them , the more they heal. Scorching Ray applys a degen that ignores block, and if the degen gets higher than their ES recharge they slowly die.

yeah, I don't think I ever would have figured that out if you did not tell me.

Thank you!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info