[3.4] "Farrul's Hopeshredder" - Raider [Scourge Arrow/Barrage] [All Content] [6.5k+HP] [4.7M+ DPS]

Well, so, now that GGG ""bug fixed scourge arrow"" (they fucked us hard this time), i think we should use RoA.
If someone have an idea about the gem-link & co, it could be very welcomed.

Yikes
Last edited by mrtournevis on Jan 11, 2019, 6:11:38 PM
not real probleme with mana just not pré full chanelling on boss
"
CodeNameBond wrote:
fun build for sure. my current tool tip for scourge arrow one with hypothermia and one with ice bite.Scion definitely has a higher damage potential

https://imgur.com/2TOQV4s
https://imgur.com/kKMMTO7
Last edited by CodeNameBond on Jan 12, 2019, 9:40:59 AM
Great build all around. I feel like the nerf on mana hurt quite a bit but managable.
Last edited by Quangholic on Jan 12, 2019, 3:57:37 PM
i try a couple of ring ( precursor and taming ) and it's verry nice
I have one question - what is so epic in that Farrul's armor that make it so ridiculously expensive? Both (helmet and chest) have pure evasion base (comparing to other end-game eq) and absolutely nothing else but that "Aspect of the Cat" buff - no res, no dps etc. I read the description of that buff on poe wiki and don't understand what makes it worth ~40-50 ex.

Why not use Hyrri's Ire and Rat's Nest instead of Farrul's armor? Almost three times more evasion, hughe ice dmg boost, 60-75% increased crit chance, 15% attack speed, 10% movement speed, 10% dodge - all for the price of losing 80-100 hp, 25-35% cold res and that "Aspect of the Cat" buff. Or, if hp is so important, we can use Starkonja's Head instead of Rat's Nest - provides the same hp boost as Farrul's Fur but has less crit chance, attack speed and movement speed than Rat's Nest.
Last edited by Armant on Jan 15, 2019, 6:29:39 PM
"
Armant wrote:
I have one question - what is so epic in that Farrul's armor that make it so ridiculously expensive? Both (helmet and chest) have pure evasion base (comparing to other end-game eq) and absolutely nothing else but that "Aspect of the Cat" buff - no res, no dps etc. I read the description of that buff on poe wiki and don't understand what makes it worth ~40-50 ex.

Why not use Hyrri's Ire and Rat's Nest instead of Farrul's armor? Almost three times more evasion, hughe ice dmg boost, 60-75% increased crit chance, 15% attack speed, 10% movement speed, 10% dodge - all for the price of losing 80-100 hp, 25-35% cold res and that "Aspect of the Cat" buff. Or, if hp is so important, we can use Starkonja's Head instead of Rat's Nest - provides the same hp boost as Farrul's Fur but has less crit chance, attack speed and movement speed than Rat's Nest.

Man Farrul's fur give u a no reserv mana for aspect of cat.
so u can use Hatred + Watcher's eye for insane boost to dmg.
also u will play Raider for perma Frenzy max charge + perma phasing!
so insane increased movement speed, attack and dmg. it's so OP!

for me if u can't afford Farrul's Fur + double Watcher's eye don't go that way. u will also need a Tombfist 2 abyss and maybe bulbonic or Darkray Vectors. which mean farrul + watcher = 50ex+
Last edited by Rejz0 on Jan 16, 2019, 2:39:56 AM
"
Rejz0 wrote:
Man Farrul's fur give u a no reserv mana for aspect of cat.
I know that, but what is so special in that buff that makes it so OP???

"
Rejz0 wrote:
so u can use Hatred + Watcher's eye for insane boost to dmg.
I'm using them right now - just not using Aspect of Cat, cause (according to wiki info) that buff doesn't give anything special. 100% increased critial chance? Rat's Nest gives 75% so not a big difference. 10% increased attack speed? Rat's Nest gives 15%. 15% chance to avoid damage? Hyrri's Ire gives 10% dodge + massive (three times more than Farrul's Fur) evasion boost. Plus Hyrri's Ire gives twice better cold dmg boost than Watcher's Eye and Rat's Nest additional 10% movement speed.

"
Rejz0 wrote:
also u will play Raider for perma Frenzy max charge + perma phasing!so insane increased movement speed, attack and dmg. it's so OP!
I play Raider and I have perma max Frenzy charges + perma phasing without Farrul's Fur - to achieve this state I only need to use ONCE my AoE or Barrage skill. Of course it will be nice to have this state before start of combat (this is the only advantage of Farrul's Fur) but for me it is not "must have" option and definitely not worth 50ex.

"
Rejz0 wrote:
for me if u can't afford Farrul's Fur + double Watcher's eye don't go that way. u will also need a Tombfist 2 abyss and maybe bulbonic or Darkray Vectors. which mean farrul + watcher = 50ex+
Darkray Vectors, 2 abyss Tombfist and Jewels have reasonable prices.

I changed chest (to Hyrri's Ire) and helmet (to Rat's Nest) in attached PoB build and this is the result:
1. Advantages (on Barrage):
- Average dmg 86806 -> 94096
- DPS 2814331 -> 3257741
- Attack rate 3,60/s -> 3,85/s
- Accuracy 89% -> 90%
- Evasion 10204 -> 19404
- Dodge 64% -> 74% (40% -> 50% for spells)
- Movement Speed 203% -> 213%
2. Disadvantages:
- Crit chance 41,44% -> 34,02% (effective 58,48% -> 50,82%)
- HP 6965 -> 6638
We will also lose some armor and energy shield (nothing important) and 2% cold res, so little higher degen from bow (easy to restore by changing enchants).
Last edited by Armant on Jan 16, 2019, 9:57:02 AM
JordanIbanez , thx or super guide )))I was playing on Delve with you =) I was support on that league.
On Betreyal started for your build and enjoyed so much ! But later lvled scion version for more life and survivability, because for me it was super hard to boost life as raider version.
Here is the scion link https://pastebin.com/B98rmv7D , if somebody wants to see.
I went a head and switched to pathfinder for flask. Probably going to end up running triple wiseoak cause why not and dropping the yoke maybe idk. DPS is stupid, shaper blinks and dies etc. bad ass build lul. Upgrades would of course be a barrage enchant, two socket +1 frenzies, better belt. This was the only +1 hopeshredderI saw on trade and snagged it, unlinked though but what ever, had to go back to school might be another one now.

And oddly enough rigwalds was killing shaper faster like you said. I think it is that the fork interaction has some shotgun effect going on right now.

Gotta grind em all.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info