[3.4] "Farrul's Hopeshredder" - Raider [Scourge Arrow/Barrage] [All Content] [6.5k+HP] [4.7M+ DPS]

"
lenô wrote:
ho yes sry my bad ^^ nice belt.

i have choice deadeye for this build , but you say this is better on scion ?

I think is much better on scion but very expensive cause of jewels... On scion i can use damage on full life support and have insane overleech cause of slayer ascendancy. Also, i have enduranse charges, cannot be stunned and chilled from juggernaut ascendancy. And a lot of HP pool of course...
Do you guys use any curse? I have few empty sockets, thinking about hoi + curse on hit + curse
scourge arrow feels so absolutely terrible to play with, if not your in a completely wide open area.
door ways, fuck you
level changes, fuck you
rocks, fuck you
walls, fuck you
ant hills, fuck you

every single thing that isn't an open field completely takes a giant shit all over scourge arrows face, and im not sure why it hasn't been changed yet.

they need to make it so if you shoot against a wall, for instance, instead of NOTHING happening, all of the pods just need to stack up on top of each other....or at least a couple. otherwise there is literally zero damage and its completely garbage.
"
xMustard wrote:
scourge arrow feels so absolutely terrible to play with, if not your in a completely wide open area.
door ways, fuck you
level changes, fuck you
rocks, fuck you
walls, fuck you
ant hills, fuck you

every single thing that isn't an open field completely takes a giant shit all over scourge arrows face, and im not sure why it hasn't been changed yet.

they need to make it so if you shoot against a wall, for instance, instead of NOTHING happening, all of the pods just need to stack up on top of each other....or at least a couple. otherwise there is literally zero damage and its completely garbage.

That's why I'm always using Tornado Shot(even on bosses couse Yoke).
Question for everyone using the build.
How much effective dps is yoke really giving us? I am not too sure if I should tick the shock box on pob since its giving us the full 50% and I think we ain't doing enough cold dmg to shock fully like that.
In the long run, will an amulet with crit multi and wed out dmg yoke or no?
Nice Guide and Build btw.

Can anyone tell me how i setup Iceshot or/and Rain of Arrows for this build ?

What Bow i need or can i take Hopeshredder?
What Quiver i need ?
What gems i need for Iceshot and /or Rain of Arrows?

Thanks all :)
if possible to switch scourge for rain of Arrow and deal same dmg on boss ?
...how do you get so much cold damage.....
Scion damage after playing on Raider is jk :D (On screen hideout buffed)
Spoiler
nice , you play with wrath and no herald of ice on scion ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info