[3.4] "Farrul's Hopeshredder" - Raider [Scourge Arrow/Barrage] [All Content] [6.5k+HP] [4.7M+ DPS]

Op build :D Thanks a lot for that, so funny and worth every exalt. Farrul costs extremely much on league, so sad =(
My Build
wooow really nice build. i'm kinda bored right now with my build for scourge / rain of arrows, my question is what do u use for clearspeed, when your farming maps :) ?

btw what is your main boss skill gem, against uber elder your using scourger and barrage so cant decide what your using most :)
hooo u have all farrul'fur ^^
anyone that please gonna tell me why the fuck i'm so fucking squishy against syndicates, only those keep killing me, and when i'm against bosses i'm not killing them 50% fast as your doing, wtf is wrong with my build o.O
i'm not even close to have the tooltip dps shown on your build site

Items
Spoiler

Tree
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIBAABeAdwFLQW1CC4M8g2NES8RgRLxFHUWvxcmGY4ajRvII_Yk_SaVKgsrCi1NLlMvcjBxMHwx-jWSNj031DnUOkI-z0HQQzFHfkp9S3hM_02STipRR1VLVvpaGlsmW69d8mHiYetirGOnZU1rkGyMbztwUnTtdct293fjeA14-XpTeoR9dX7dfyt_-4TZh3aJ04w2jX2Nfo25jb-bJpuNnMSdqqCfpMKly6lutMW18rcit7a9Nr3mvqfAGsLswzPIzMjcz3rP3dCt02_TftQj2L3awd1G3ajfb-Xm51To1upi62PtP-2D7g7veu-P8Yr8xf1u_94=?accountName=DBM92&characterName=HeyKidComeInToMyCar
Is this build viable for 3.5? Asking cause I just dropped Farrul's Fur and I'm looking for something good to utilize it.
"
Myzreal wrote:
Is this build viable for 3.5? Asking cause I just dropped Farrul's Fur and I'm looking for something good to utilize it.

it's 3.5 updated
try to get enchant 40 % up dmg scourge on helm

what do you think is it worth trying to get accuracy 300+ and crit multi 30+
I have one similar scourge arrow cold stack, whit tooltip 55k hideout whitout flask and you 177k

im pob you have 2kk dps i have 7kk dps

you know why i dont have so much tooltip?
"
SadicVicious wrote:
I have one similar scourge arrow cold stack, whit tooltip 55k hideout whitout flask and you 177k

im pob you have 2kk dps i have 7kk dps

you know why i dont have so much tooltip?

can you pastebin your build? I think I'm doing something wrong because I can't get in pob 7kk on your character.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info