[3.4] "Farrul's Hopeshredder" - Raider [Scourge Arrow/Barrage] [All Content] [6.5k+HP] [4.7M+ DPS]

hi im currently lvl 75 still need to do merc lab and the uber lab, my dmg is great so far, I have all the necessary gear. I am having trouble with life. I crafted a few +40 life and cold dmg jewels but the issue is my hopeshredder draining my hp when I walk. I have 7 frenzy charges total. How can I fix this?
i finally managed to get a headhunter, now's my question is,how do i make it fit into my build, should i change something in the tree, and what gem should i run and should i go for riqwald's quiver now or ?
Last edited by DBM92 on Jan 25, 2019, 12:45:46 PM
"
tstill0201 wrote:
hi im currently lvl 75 still need to do merc lab and the uber lab, my dmg is great so far, I have all the necessary gear. I am having trouble with life. I crafted a few +40 life and cold dmg jewels but the issue is my hopeshredder draining my hp when I walk. I have 7 frenzy charges total. How can I fix this?

get darkray's boots with life regen while moving
i got the Darkray regen boots but my main issue was just lack of health. I went from 3.1k to 4.3k and it helped me a bunch with how much life was being leeched. need a few more health and need to cap my resists if anyone has any suggestions on gear or gems im using ice shot as my main and idek what barrage is for
How do you think scion with UI and Meeks are better then raider?
Out of curiosity. Could i just plug that bow into my current build without changing out all my abyss jewels? Most of my jewels are just whatever T2 or T1, elemental dmg i could get. I do not use hatred. I use blasphemy proj weakness at 44q which curses at 66% INC DMG. i also use signal fire....so i use all elemental dmg types. I just bought farruls and a ring with cat skill and am blown away by how much more dmg i am doing over running with shroud of lightless. I have a nice mirrored bow but wouldnt mind trying a diff bow out of boredom, but dont see how to handle degen honestly.......
Shitysushi - Arrow shooting build.
Sendeliriante - hollow palmer
For anyone looking for a slightly different, and cheaper version of the build, I've just started putting something together.
Not optimised at all yet, I just did a hasty re-spec of a deadeye and grabbed some gear.

Idea of the build is to NOT use hopeshredder, but instead use a bow with decent scaling, and the large amount of flat damage from Hyrri's.
Using rain of arrows with mirage archer for general clear. Hope is that it does enough to chill single targets so I can use ele focus and hypothermia in scourge arrow.
Would drop in mirage archer on scourge arrow for uber elder though.

Few caveats/explanations

- Yes, I know I'm not res capped without wise oak up, and not balanced to get the penetration when it is. Need to tweak gear.
- I couldn't get either the bow or chest to 6l. Need to sell some more stuff for another try.
- Idea of hale negator is that is synergises well with a dodge/evasion character. Should be able to regen charges inbetween big hits. Plus more jewels. If you are just running lower content, just use a devoto for zoom zoom.
- I don't really have enough base life for it to be great though, very much in one shot territory. Some more life jewels will help
- The bow is a bit slow, which is why I went raider with onslaught route to try and compensate.Probably not a great idea. Deadeye possibly better allround as we don't need the frenzies like hopeshredder does.
- I'm not sure if it's worth getting a hatred watchers eye. 50% mana reservation plus a jewel slot, for not that much damage. A 2 prop jewel would be worth, but v expensive. If I slammed a decent physical mod on the bow, it makes it more worthwhile too. On the other hand, what else could we reserve? Arctic Armour maybe, plus an aspect? War/Dread banner?

On Jewels - definitely don't buy searching eye jewels unless you spot a bargain. Frigid fossils are cheap, and you just need them plus 1 socket resonators (Pristine ones seem to mess you up more than they help). I didn't spend that much on them and have hit a bunch of decent jewels.
I did buy the murderous eye in the gloves, but that was basically as good as it gets for that slot (t1 life better obviously).

I have few questions.
1) Why u dont use rare elder quiver with flat cold per frenzy charge?
2) How u compensate degen, i have 80% cold res(purity+survivalist) and degen kills me fast? but u without it feels good.
3) Why u dont use liioneye's fall + soul reaker, it gives u alot of pros(crit, life+mana leech)?
4) Why no king of the hill, as i know its one of most usefull crit nodes, and as i can see u make crit build?
5) Why u dont use pandemonius amulet, it will gives u 20% penetration which is realy alot?
Last edited by cooldragon123 on Mar 4, 2019, 7:06:58 AM
So playing this for 3.6. Nothing really changed I guess.

But question to people who actually played this, is Barrage + Scourge the optimal choise? Is scourge with MA more than enough clear? Thought I might use Scourge + TS with MA instead for max clear then maaaybe switch to Barrage/Scourge with MA for uber elder and stuff.
"
Netukka wrote:
So playing this for 3.6. Nothing really changed I guess.

But question to people who actually played this, is Barrage + Scourge the optimal choise? Is scourge with MA more than enough clear? Thought I might use Scourge + TS with MA instead for max clear then maaaybe switch to Barrage/Scourge with MA for uber elder and stuff.

I played this build to level 96 and cleared all content with it in Betrayal league and honestly found tornado shot to be a lot better than scourge arrow for mapping. I also use it for bossing with mirrage arrow combined with barrage for deeps but scourge with mirrage arrow deals a little more damage but even with uber elder i rather tornado shot.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info