[3.4] "Farrul's Hopeshredder" - Raider [Scourge Arrow/Barrage] [All Content] [6.5k+HP] [4.7M+ DPS]

Does the Scion version of this build REQUIRE the 15+ Exalted Jewel or is it fine without it and if it is please link a PoB with it.
"
Alooren wrote:
Does the Scion version of this build REQUIRE the 15+ Exalted Jewel or is it fine without it and if it is please link a PoB with it.

Unnatural Instinct is definetly not required to play the buuld, its more of a QoL upgrade, which gives you some life, dmg and MS.

You can just put a might of the meek in there and call it a day..
Last edited by s0mosh on Jan 19, 2019, 5:44:59 PM

Looks like nice replacement for Hopeshredder, isnt it?
"
s0mosh wrote:
"
Alooren wrote:

Unnatural Instinct is definetly not required to play the buuld, its more of a QoL upgrade, which gives you some life, dmg and MS.

Sick! Any chance you can link me the PoB?
"
Alooren wrote:
"
s0mosh wrote:
"
Alooren wrote:

Sick! Any chance you can link me the PoB?

You can use my profile for reference, just replace the unnatural instinct with a might of the meek, so you can compare the difference it makes.

Thanks appreciate it, saving up to farruls atm got 10/25 ex
I made two key changes in that build for my use:

1. Instead of Farrul's Fur + Farrul's Bite I'm using Hyrri's Ire + Rat's Nest. Advantages: great dps boost, huge evasion boost, 10% movement speed boost, 10% dodge boost. Disadvantages: 80-100 flat HP drop and need to get max frenzy charges by using skill - it is really easy but you lost your movement speed boost after clearing map so you need to loot during fight if you want to do it fast. And, of course, main advantage - 20-30 ex cheaper eq :)

2. I noticed that I basically don't use Phasing - that buff is needless for me. So I changed ascendency tree and chose Onslaught path instead of Phasing. If you want to use Farrul's Fur I strongly recommend doing the same - you will have perma Phasing from armor, so selecting Phasing path in your ascendency tree is pointless - Onslaught with double effect is much better option.

My first impression after using that build is... "Usain Bolt? B**h please - who the f**k is Usain Bolt? Look at me!" :D That movement speed is insane! And I still didn't maximize it - don't have Darkray Vectors and Precursor's Emblem.

My second impression - I tested build on tier XIII boss, ran to him, used Barrage and... wait... where the hell he is??? Did I just vaporize his full hp in less than 1 sec??? Are you kidding me???

This build is really funny - pure huge dps. Of course you can be one-hited in some situations (this is disadvantage of all evasion-based builds) - especially when you have less than 5k HP - but playing in that style is pure fun :)

Really cool build, I've been testing TS instead of SA and it is feeling better to clear maps, probably because I am also using a Rigwald's Quills... the offscreen clear is awesome!

I'm just leveling and I haven't tried to kill any endgame bosses with this build yet, but I feel the dps is high enough to burst them down quickly.

The cold damage taken while moving is a little bit annoying tho, I'm considering reroll to Scion and get the slayer overleech to counter this, but idk if it is worth it, considering I've already invested in double Hatred watchers eye + pure cold damage jewels. I would have to level up again, get a double Wrath watchers eye, different abyss jewels... uh... maybe new rings/amulet too.
well...lol

Loudest vaal of my life
So I was thinking about buying farrul's fur.

Turns out it costs around 23-25 ex lol

Does this build work without it? If so, what would be a good replacement?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info