[3.8] [SC] TheEmperorSlayer's Autobomber - Pushing Boundaries

"
Camatoo wrote:
out of curiosity.

Would it not be better to go up in the left side of the tree?

http://prntscr.com/p5a16c

In this case you get +12% elemental damage.

It costs 1 point more, but that you could grab from the 5% life node below "Discipline and Training"

Im not sure if you need the damage, since this build should kill nearly everything that it touches already, but as always, time is money.
You can do that. Most people already struggle to get everything on the tree. I would not recommend spending 5 points on a jewel, not even 4 unless you have a good Timeless Jewel.
yeah, the brute jewel is also expensive. Not that much in standard, but in league it might be since they nerfed the droprate of legion items overall.

I sacrificed some power charges for that jewel place, but im only lvl 90, so 10 more to go.

Shame is, i cant sustain the mapdrop fro T12 shaped waste pool even with a shaped atlas.
Is there an updated version for blight without a fancy Brutal Restriant?

The nodes would be super garbage in the Pastebing link without a good Restriant.

Also: How would be the New Elusive compared to Opportunistic?
(As far as I understand, Herald of Thunders Tickrate would be much faster with the cast speed, as well as Shield Charge. Or is the 20% More dmg unbeatable?)

I havent played the build yet, but I am planning to and the Pastebin seems pretty outdated.

Also how are people here doing in red maps? I guess blighted maps are a nogo anyways (Can play my Miner in them)
Last edited by xX999Xx on Sep 16, 2019, 7:58:27 AM
"
xX999Xx wrote:

The nodes would be super garbage in the Pastebing link without a good Restriant.

(As far as I understand, Herald of Thunders Tickrate would be much faster with the cast speed, as well as Shield Charge. Or is the 20% More dmg unbeatable?)

I havent played the build yet, but I am planning to and the Pastebin seems pretty outdated.

Also how are people here doing in red maps? I guess blighted maps are a nogo anyways (Can play my Miner in them)
My Brutal Restraint isn't fancy, and I have been taking those nodes since before we had Timeless Jewels. The on-kill effect from Herald of Thunder has no interaction with cast speed whatsoever. The pastebin is as up to date as it can be.

Take out the jewel, get rid of the 4-point jewel socket, the two influenced notables that wouldn't offer much otherwise, and congratulations you have successfully adapted the build to fit your needs.
Last edited by b0moodc on Sep 16, 2019, 8:28:32 AM
"
b0moodc wrote:
"
xX999Xx wrote:

My Brutal Restraint isn't fancy, and I have been taking those nodes since before we had Timeless Jewels. The on-kill effect from Herald of Thunder has no interaction with cast speed whatsoever. The pastebin is as up to date as it can be.

Take out whatever jewel you have issues with, get rid of the 4-point jewel socket, and congratulations you have successfully adapted the build to fit your needs.

Not sure what you are talking about, but Cast Speed is interacting with Herald of Thunders Strike Frequency. Link a level 20 Faster Casting to it, and you will see a difference.
Did you exchange it with Herald of Ice?

You state in your guide, single target is crap anyways, and my guess was, people skip harder bosses anyways. So why the 20% More multiplier with Opportunistic (only Single Target) + 20% Movementspeed,
when Elusive: --->
Elusive grants the following:

20% chance to Dodge Attack Hits
20% chance to Dodge Spell Hits
40% increased Movement Speed
+Mistwalker
25% increased Elusive Effect
8% reduced Damage taken while Elusive
20% increased Attack and Cast Speed while Elusive
You take no Extra Damage from Critical Strikes while Elusive
50% chance to gain Elusive on Critical Strike

I think Assassin can have it up nonstop?

I will level an Assassin and test it myself...
Last edited by xX999Xx on Sep 16, 2019, 8:33:53 AM
"
xX999Xx wrote:
Not sure what you are talking about, but Cast Speed is interacting with Herald of Thunders Strike Frequency. Link a level 20 Faster Casting to it, and you will see a difference.
I'll be honest, at this point not only do you lose all credibility, you also make yourself look arrogant. Furthermore, casting Herald of Thunder is now instant so you don't even get that benefit. Now please refrain from posting again.
"
b0moodc wrote:
"
xX999Xx wrote:
I'll be honest, at this point not only do you lose all credibility, you also make yourself look arrogant. Furthermore, casting Herald of Thunder is now instant so you don't even get that benefit. Now please refrain from posting again.

I saw outdated info on reddit about this.

The Wiki says:
Faster casting increases the cast speed of the Herald of Thunder buff itself, but does not affect any other aspect of the skill.
Since its now instant its even worse of a stat, I get that.

The question remains still, the buffed Elusive not better than Opportunistic? I see rerolling Reflect maps, would be bad, but the Elusive seems very good especially for red maps.
Last edited by xX999Xx on Sep 16, 2019, 8:59:17 AM
"
xX999Xx wrote:
The question remains still, the buffed Elusive not better than Opportunistic?
It may be for you.
Hey there,

Sorry if this question has been asked a million times already but i was wondering what would be a good Anointment for this build? Personally from looking at the skill tree i thought Disciple of the Forbidden (3 Black oil) might be a good contender. Would love to hear your thoughts on this matter.

Also really nice guide ive loved autobombers for a long time now and make one every league now with this guide i should be able to get one running easier and with more dmg!

Thanks
"
Hey there,

Sorry if this question has been asked a million times already but i was wondering what would be a good Anointment for this build? Personally from looking at the skill tree i thought Disciple of the Forbidden (3 Black oil) might be a good contender. Would love to hear your thoughts on this matter.

Also really nice guide ive loved autobombers for a long time now and make one every league now with this guide i should be able to get one running easier and with more dmg!

Thanks
I haven't sat down to think what anointment I would take, but from taking a quick look at the passive tree, I feel like any of this (and more) would be fine choices:
  • Winter Spirit (20% of Physical Damage Converted to Cold Damage, specially good for Storm Cascade if using a setup with large amounts of cold penetration)
  • Claws of the Pride (15% increased Attack and Cast Speed if you've used a Movement Skill Recently)
  • Heartseeker (30% to Critical Strike Multiplier)
  • Disciple of the Forbidden (35% increased Damage)
  • Backstabbing (+40% to Critical Strike Multiplier against Enemies that are on Full Life, 30% increased Critical Strike Chance against Enemies on Full Life)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info