[3.8] [SC] TheEmperorSlayer's Autobomber - Pushing Boundaries

"
Camatoo wrote:
shame you cant use them in PoB. i never trust to buy those since i have nearly no clue what they actually do or change.

E: found some information on the poedb site.
I was wondering why the brutal restrain, but i guess no keynote is used, so only the notables get changed.

But those seem to be random. Could get quite expensive.
They're pseudorandom. It's not too difficult to find a worthwhile one, though you can simply choose not to use one.
It seems you can change the outcome with a divine orb.

The numbers are giving different bonuses to notable and the name gives a different vaal version of a keynode within its range.

Ive got one with +5% increased dexterity and +20% elemental damage.
Not sure if its worth it.

For the maps, i prefer waste pool over toxic server, just because toxic has a horrible place in the atlas. 2 T11 maps and 2 T10 maps directly connected to it.
Elder orb does the trick, shaping would just be a T15 and you couldn't run any T16 maps.

For lower lvl i would rather run Waste pool and shape it to a T12 when you have confidence in yourself and the proper gear for it.
Boss is in its own arena, so no danger from that.
The layout is not perfect with a few dead ends, but it is still pretty fast.
Spoiler

First time trying out autobomber and currently at lvl 91 playing on blight using ur guide/tree as a base and change it up alittle since I use 2 inspires. The clear speed is really good. The problem is that the damage is a bit too low currently for those tanky blight mobs. Red maps are a nono. Yellow maps are abit of a struggle with bad rolls, but you can easily zoomzoom in white maps. Will need HH to efficiently clear higher tiers. Map rolls could be tricky and costy. It is not the best build out there, but it is definately one of the funnest zoomzoom build out there kinda reminds me of the old discharge(even better in term of clear). Also, do you have any recommend maps to farm up to date, thank you.
Last edited by ninepoe on Sep 10, 2019, 12:57:28 PM
i don't udnerstand why u have spirtual aid and righteous army allocated on ur passive tree without the legion jewel (top left side of ur tree)

"
First time trying out autobomber and currently at lvl 91 playing on blight using ur guide/tree as a base and change it up alittle since I use 2 inspires. The clear speed is really good. The problem is that the damage is a bit too low currently for those tanky blight mobs. Red maps are a nono. Yellow maps are abit of a struggle with bad rolls, but you can easily zoomzoom in white maps. Will need HH to efficiently clear higher tiers. Map rolls could be tricky and costy. It is not the best build out there, but it is definately one of the funnest zoomzoom build out there kinda reminds me of the old discharge(even better in term of clear). Also, do you have any recommend maps to farm up to date, thank you.
Hello, I don't doubt that Blight might not be a great mechanic to handle as an autobomber (haven't tried Blight myself), however you should be able to comfortably clear any yellow map, regardless of map mods. I would invest in a Watcher's Eye, a six-linked The Coming Calamity and a shaped rare ring. Those are three decent milestones in making your autobomber stronger.

PS: your tree isn't the best; quality your flasks for uptime; use Fortify to stop feeling so frail; I don't recommend Esh's Mirror.

"
harlemhomeboy wrote:
i don't udnerstand why u have spirtual aid and righteous army allocated on ur passive tree without the legion jewel (top left side of ur tree)
The nodes don't need any jewel to be effective.
Last edited by b0moodc on Sep 10, 2019, 3:43:38 PM
"
"

Hello, I don't doubt that Blight might not be a great mechanic to handle as an autobomber (haven't tried Blight myself), however you should be able to comfortably clear any yellow map, regardless of map mods. I would invest in a Watcher's Eye, a six-linked The Coming Calamity and a shaped rare ring. Those are three decent milestones in making your autobomber stronger.

PS: your tree isn't the best; quality your flasks for uptime; use Fortify to stop feeling so frail; I don't recommend Esh's Mirror.

Thank for the reply and yeah you lack single target damage to kill blight boss. I can't really do league farm effectively in higher tier. Also, can you help me out with the skill tree. I don't plan to upgrade this build any further in terms of item probably won't get watcher's eye or 6-links. Might go more mf route and farm low tiers.
"
Thank for the reply and yeah you lack single target damage to kill blight boss. I can't really do league farm effectively in higher tier. Also, can you help me out with the skill tree. I don't plan to upgrade this build any further in terms of item probably won't get watcher's eye or 6-links. Might go more mf route and farm low tiers.
Well it shouldn't be a surprise that you lack damage when you aren't investing in damage (no Hatred, Watcher's Eye, 6L, Assassin's Mark, no stats on amulet, etc.)

Your tree can swap 10 strength for 6% increased maximum Life, though I don't know how starved for strength you are.
Hi there, are there any updates for 3.8? :)
"
jaksna wrote:
Hi there, are there any updates for 3.8? :)
Hello, I have just updated the PoB to 3.8 and edited small amounts of information in the guide, but it isn't as complete as I would like it to be. I will continue to work on updating the guide (choosing when to use a Timeless Jewel, why I link PCoC everywhere, etc). Until then I hope you can still enjoy the guide and the build.
out of curiosity.

Would it not be better to go up in the left side of the tree?

http://prntscr.com/p5a16c

In this case you get +12% elemental damage.

It costs 1 point more, but that you could grab from the 5% life node below "Discipline and Training"

Im not sure if you need the damage, since this build should kill nearly everything that it touches already, but as always, time is money.

E: still not able to use implement lightshot screenshots...

heres the PoB link.

https://pastebin.com/rQ9hmVD3
Last edited by Camatoo on Sep 12, 2019, 11:33:43 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info