[3.8] [SC] TheEmperorSlayer's Autobomber - Pushing Boundaries

"
I'm sure pretty Elusive is insane and it is 100% better than Opportunistic. Definately will be instant first ascendency pick. But with the leftover point im not sure about Opportunistic vs. Ambush and Assasinate probably depends on your choice of content.
Ambush and Assassinate enables the build. Elusive is probably better than Opportunistic for lower budgets and with the right mindset to skip bosses altogether. Personally nothing ever hits me so there is no need for Elusive, I'd rather be able to run reflect maps and have 20% more damage.
May i could ask if you would take a look at my current gear?

I have the feeling im missing something mandatory, but i can't make out what it is.

My current gear:

Spoiler

The jewels have each a "corrupted blood" and a "cannot be hindered" (using 2 atm, because lvl 88) corruption and im using a wachters eye with critchance while affected by hatred + -10 mana costs while affected by clarity"

Damage is good for a Tier 9 toxic sewers. Life is still at 4k and could be higher.
The survivability is something that buggers me. As mentioned i hve issues killing syndicate members, sometimes even beasts because they nuke me down to 20% or so life and i cant leech fast enough through atziri's flask. Maybe i mix something up with the auras im using or a wrong playstyle. If i get hit, its most of the time a big hit, from which i cant recover fast enough.

Flasks are up and i checked the power charges during some encounters, those are also at maximum.
Might be getting hit with a elemental damage for a short duration my wise oak is down, i couldn't track the timers properly.
I activate my flasks around every 2-3 seconds, that should normaly be sufficent.
Last edited by Camatoo on Sep 6, 2019, 7:11:30 AM
"
Camatoo wrote:
May i could ask if you would take a look at my current gear?

I have the feeling im missing something mandatory, but i can't make out what it is.

My current gear:

Spoiler

The jewels have each a "corrupted blood" and a "cannot be hindered" (using 2 atm, because lvl 88) corruption and im using a wachters eye with critchance while affected by hatred + -10 mana costs while affected by clarity"

Damage is good for a Tier 9 toxic sewers. Life is still at 4k and could be higher.
The survivability is something that buggers me. As mentioned i hve issues killing syndicate members, sometimes even beasts because they nuke me down to 20% or so life and i cant leech fast enough through atziri's flask. Maybe i mix something up with the auras im using or a wrong playstyle. If i get hit, its most of the time a big hit, from which i cant recover fast enough.

Flasks are up and i checked the power charges during some encounters, those are also at maximum.
Might be getting hit with a elemental damage for a short duration my wise oak is down, i couldn't track the timers properly.
I activate my flasks around every 2-3 seconds, that should normaly be sufficent.
Hello, I don't think there's anything wrong with your setup, I'd go as far as saying that it looks great. I would only advise swapping your Haste/Hatred gem locations and crafting Life on your ring rather than some % increased Damage. Life on helmets goes up to 70, too.

Anyway, when you say that you aren't leeching fast enough, does it mean that you don't find the 20% life leeched per second cap sufficient or that you cannot reach that 20% cap? If you can hit it, that means most of the time it'll only take you 3-4 seconds to heal back up to full hp. It can be a long time to wait in combat, I know! But it doesn't mean that you have to stop hitting stuff; as soon as you take a big hit, relocate immediately if you know where the damage came from to try to avoid taking a second (fatal) blow and carry on dpsing the monster down. If you don't know where the damage came from, it might be wiser to skip the encounter altogether, since you can't dodge if you don't have the knowledge to do so.

I don't know if this helps at all, but it is how I play it. I will never go down in a single hit so it works for me, though I have a bit higher Life from being higher level. Let me know if you have more questions.
thanks for the help, i will re-craft some of the gear to get a little more buffer.

As for the leech problem, it varies. Sometimes i can easily kill a syndicate, sometimes it feels like hitting a wall.

It might be the modifiers of the enemies or that my critchance is not as high as needed.

E: unfortunatly i cant swap out hatred with haste, i have the "hatred reserves no mana" on the amulet, not the haste one. might have been a missbuy, but the haste one is just so incredible expensive.

So hatred already has no mana cost, essence worm wont make a difference. Might swap haste out for grace, not sure about the attack damage though.
Last edited by Camatoo on Sep 6, 2019, 11:43:27 AM
"
Camatoo wrote:
E: unfortunatly i cant swap out hatred with haste, i have the "hatred reserves no mana" on the amulet, not the haste one. might have been a missbuy, but the haste one is just so incredible expensive.

So hatred already has no mana cost, essence worm wont make a difference. Might swap haste out for grace, not sure about the attack damage though.
Ah sorry, that was a brain fart on my part. Don't worry too much about it, you only miss out on the Increased Duration Support.
with the new tree we have 6 points left, as they changed the flask cluster over the witch starter area.

we could use it on "Aqueous Accerlant" which gives +10% duration and +10% increased effect of our flask.

The last 3 points could go into "amplify" for more AOE+damage
"
Camatoo wrote:
with the new tree we have 6 points left, as they changed the flask cluster over the witch starter area.

we could use it on "Aqueous Accerlant" which gives +10% duration and +10% increased effect of our flask.

The last 3 points could go into "amplify" for more AOE+damage
Hello, I grabbed a 4-point jewel socket again, traded 2 AoE nodes from the Witch for 2 AoE nodes from the Templar (this is important to fit one extra notable into the radius of a Timeless Jewel), and fixed the Spiritual Aid wheel.

TLDR: Timeless Jewel probably the strongest choice with a good seed.

EDIT: I'll update PoB links and perhaps some of the guide itself when I feel confident that this is the best choice, it'll all be done within a few days.
Last edited by b0moodc on Sep 7, 2019, 6:03:10 AM
yeah, i see where you would plant that one. Militant Faith timeless jewel i would guess. Increased AOE and you get more power charges
"
Camatoo wrote:
yeah, i see where you would plant that one. Militant Faith timeless jewel i would guess. Increased AOE and you get more power charges
Currently using a Brutal Restraint with 60% increased damage and 10% increased movement speed, and 20% cold resistance which freed up a suffix on my ring, or in other words granted me 23% to critical strike multiplier.
shame you cant use them in PoB. i never trust to buy those since i have nearly no clue what they actually do or change.

E: found some information on the poedb site.
I was wondering why the brutal restrain, but i guess no keynote is used, so only the notables get changed.

But those seem to be random. Could get quite expensive.
Last edited by Camatoo on Sep 7, 2019, 12:19:14 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info