[3.8] [SC] TheEmperorSlayer's Autobomber - Pushing Boundaries

"
b0moodc wrote:
"
mario258 wrote:
In what order should i upgrade my gear after i get good insa-gloves and good helmet.
HH,Unnatural Instinct or Watcher's Eye ?
I mean what's best value
Watcher's Eye offers really great value, I always recommend it first.

I also think you should be taking a second look at your herald setups, some gems are quite wonky. Empower does nothing and your Herald of Ice has very little crit chance.

Okay thanks for tip i'll work on them :)
Okay, so Im in a standstill and im loving the build however now that im 85 im trying to do regular toxic sewers im getting shut down. can you give me some advice on what im going wrong here? Please. I want to Push the boundaries too. all the way to t16. https://pastebin.com/MS3B0cQj
Hey. I'm not sure if I'm doing something wrong but how are you getting enough dex for cospri's. I have all of the dex nodes in tree as well but im down like 40.
"
Whiio wrote:
Hey. I'm not sure if I'm doing something wrong but how are you getting enough dex for cospri's. I have all of the dex nodes in tree as well but im down like 40.

he has a headhunter which we probably don't so I went with a rare amulet since the one he is using is 20-30 ex. and that gives me about 50 dex.
"
Dontbejello wrote:
"
Whiio wrote:

he has a headhunter which we probably don't so I went with a rare amulet since the one he is using is 20-30 ex. and that gives me about 50 dex.

ah i see thank you! ill try that
"
Dontbejello wrote:
Okay, so Im in a standstill and im loving the build however now that im 85 im trying to do regular toxic sewers im getting shut down. can you give me some advice on what im going wrong here? Please. I want to Push the boundaries too. all the way to t16. https://pastebin.com/MS3B0cQj
I don't see any glaring issues. You should be good to do, just try to quality your flasks eventually.

"
Dontbejello wrote:
"
Whiio wrote:

Adding to this, I originally used a +30 dexterity node for a long time, before sorting it out myself. Definitely use your amulet slot!
Last edited by b0moodc on Mar 19, 2019, 5:22:29 PM
"
b0moodc wrote:
"
Dontbejello wrote:
I don't see any glaring issues. You should be good to do, just try to quality your flasks eventually.

"
Dontbejello wrote:
"
Whiio wrote:

Adding to this, I originally used a +30 dexterity node for a long time, before sorting it out myself. Definitely use your amulet slot!

yes i had to do this and on my helmet
i like that built, playing it from lvl 68 and works pretty good.
map boss are pain i die ~1-2 times but i think this will go better with more lvls and a little bit more gear

which auls do u prefer? haste or grace? if u have time maybe u can check my character

thanks and a great write up
"
xaiyx wrote:
i like that built, playing it from lvl 68 and works pretty good.
map boss are pain i die ~1-2 times but i think this will go better with more lvls and a little bit more gear

which auls do u prefer? haste or grace? if u have time maybe u can check my character

thanks and a great write up
Hello, it has to match your vaal aura. It's up to you, Vaal Grace is much safer, whereas Vaal Haste is slightly faster. I personally use the Haste version, since I find that it's very rare for me to get hit at all.
I'd love if someone from the temp league or so could post about what to expect performance wise without the insane investments that this ends up in.. looks very interesting.. but I'm wondering if it'd be fun even with starter gear... any insights?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info