[3.8] [SC] TheEmperorSlayer's Autobomber - Pushing Boundaries

unnatural instinct and pure talent isnt giving me the scion bonus...
whats going on there?
double post
Last edited by balanced on Mar 18, 2019, 8:23:54 AM
"
Yall wrote:
Would love to try this build out, but got a few questions:
Since this build really only works at 68 and above, how would you suggest leveling? I'm guessing something storm brand or winter's orb with all the crit we can get. Also, is there a PoB/tree to aim for at level 68? The trees in all the PoB's are level 100 so got so much extra nodes on them
If the nodes you take are in the finished tree, they're good. You won't spend much time pre-90, and by then it's easy enough to know what to leave out.

"
balanced wrote:
unnatural instinct and pure talent isnt giving me the scion bonus...
whats going on there?
That would be because we don't connect to the Scion's starting location. It's working as intended.
I've always wanted to have an autobomber work well but never really did one that was. This looks amazing. I'm curious how the new herald rings would work with this or if they're even necessary, the circle of regret ring and circle of fear with:
(40-60)% increased (cold/lightning) Damage while affected by Herald of Thunder/Ice
Herald of Thunder/Ice has (70-100)% increased Buff Effect
Last edited by General_Iroh1 on Mar 18, 2019, 4:15:44 PM
"
General_Iroh1 wrote:
I've always wanted to have an autobomber work well but never really did one that was. This looks amazing. I'm curious how the new herald rings would work with this or if they're even necessary, the circle of regret ring and circle of fear with:
(40-60)% increased (cold/lightning) Damage while affected by Herald of Thunder/Ice
Herald of Thunder/Ice has (70-100)% increased Buff Effect
They would be overall worse than a regular rare ring, specially an Opal. The buff effect only refers to the added damage to attacks and spells.
on PoB it shows it adds +25 to all attributes... must be an issue with PoB then.
"
balanced wrote:
on PoB it shows it adds +25 to all attributes... must be an issue with PoB then.
Yes, it's been wrong ever since the jewel came out.

Well I just did this
In what order should i upgrade my gear after i get good insa-gloves and good helmet.
HH,Unnatural Instinct or Watcher's Eye ?
I mean what's best value
"
mario258 wrote:
In what order should i upgrade my gear after i get good insa-gloves and good helmet.
HH,Unnatural Instinct or Watcher's Eye ?
I mean what's best value
Watcher's Eye offers really great value, I always recommend it first.

I also think you should be taking a second look at your herald setups, some gems are quite wonky. Empower does nothing and your Herald of Ice has very little crit chance.
Last edited by b0moodc on Mar 19, 2019, 9:55:03 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info