[3.8] [SC] TheEmperorSlayer's Autobomber - Pushing Boundaries

can you mf t16 with this build?
"
Dontbejello wrote:
So, You are saying at level 85 if I go into the uber lab im going to die off one hit? I see that you'll be doing T16 maps I just don't see how I'll get popped.

Did I just invest in the wrong build? :'(
Very likely. If you pick the worst build for bossing, for bossing, chances are you'll get shat on. It really isn't my fault.

"
namkro wrote:
Sure.
"
b0moodc wrote:
"
Dontbejello wrote:
So, You are saying at level 85 if I go into the uber lab im going to die off one hit? I see that you'll be doing T16 maps I just don't see how I'll get popped.

Did I just invest in the wrong build? :'(
Very likely. If you pick the worst build for bossing, for bossing, chances are you'll get shat on. It really isn't my fault.

"
namkro wrote:
Sure.

Im not saying that is the worst build but I thought you said the GC Single target was pretty good
"
Dontbejello wrote:
Im not saying that is the worst build but I thought you said the GC Single target was pretty good
How far did you get into reading the guide
"
b0moodc wrote:
"
Dontbejello wrote:
How far did you get into reading the guide

Oh yeah, btw can you please give more insight into how a newb like me should level this build? I read it twice unless I missed something. I finally see what you talking about so I did a little digging and I put a 4L setup of BV there and I test that for single target
Last edited by Dontbejello on Mar 16, 2019, 11:25:59 PM
"
Dontbejello wrote:
Oh yeah, btw can you please give more insight into how a newb like me should level this build? I read it twice unless I missed something. I finally see what you talking about so I did a little digging and I put a 4L setup of BV there and I test that for single target
I don't understand, you're already level 78, you're able to just be an autobomber. Leveling refers to level 67 and below.
1. Is Hypothermia in heralds bad link in this build?
2. What do you think about boots with crafted 15% mov speed and chance to Onslaught after kill (I don't use Kiara). Is it better than 30% mov speed?
3. If I use The Tempest Binding, maybe better to use HoI in Coming Calamity?
Last edited by faikonpoe on Mar 17, 2019, 2:23:49 PM
"
faikonpoe wrote:
1. Is Hypothermia in heralds bad link in this build?
Yes.
"
faikonpoe wrote:
2. What do you think about boots with crafted 15% mov speed and chance to Onslaught after kill (I don't use Kiara). Is it better than 30% mov speed?
Technically better than 30% movement speed boots, but not optimal.
"
faikonpoe wrote:
3. If I use The Tempest Binding, maybe better to use HoI in Coming Calamity?
No, levels are better suited for Herald of Thunder.
@DontBejello seems like he must be RMTing if he's this rarted.
How are you a newb if you have multiple fully geared characters worth dozens of exalts. How do you not know the needed stats for uber lab.
Ok :)
Would love to try this build out, but got a few questions:
Since this build really only works at 68 and above, how would you suggest leveling? I'm guessing something storm brand or winter's orb with all the crit we can get. Also, is there a PoB/tree to aim for at level 68? The trees in all the PoB's are level 100 so got so much extra nodes on them

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info