[3.8] [SC] TheEmperorSlayer's Autobomber - Pushing Boundaries

ive take a SS of my POB but cant find how to post a SS here ><
But as i said when i put your pastebin in my POB i can see everything just not the tree :S is it possible thats cuz im playing in betrayal and the tree have change ??
Tyvm for your quick answer :)

ive take a look and the tree have change in betrayal would it be possible for you to post a pastebin with betrayal tree something alternative that would work as good as standard tree.
"
Mindfl0ow wrote:
Tyvm for your quick answer :)

ive take a look and the tree have change in betrayal would it be possible for you to post a pastebin with betrayal tree something alternative that would work as good as standard tree.
There's no such thing as "Betrayal" and "Standard" passive trees. There is only one passive tree.
Last edited by b0moodc on Dec 23, 2018, 3:15:18 AM
Hi, been using this build and it feels amazing to map, but i have an issue, how do you cap resistances? With only the rares in your characters, resistances are veeery low?

And how can i deal more damage to bosses? Trying to fill the atlas and it is beeing a pain
"
dods100 wrote:
Hi, been using this build and it feels amazing to map, but i have an issue, how do you cap resistances? With only the rares in your characters, resistances are veeery low?

And how can i deal more damage to bosses? Trying to fill the atlas and it is beeing a pain
Capping resistances: there is not any trick to it. Resistances come from rare items.

Increasing your damage:
  • Additional Accuracy on Shield Charge
  • Assassin's Mark ring
  • Damage Flasks
  • Gem levels and quality
  • Hatred
  • Passive points
  • Third Grand Spectrum
  • Unnatural Instinct
  • Watcher's Eye
"
Capping resistances: there is not any trick to it. Resistances come from rare items.

Increasing your damage:
Additional Accuracy on Shield Charge
Assassin's Mark ring
Damage Flasks
Gem levels and quality
Hatred
Passive points
Third Grand Spectrum
Unnatural Instinct
Watcher's Eye

Yeah but i mean, this build get 3 rares, and the ring and gloves gives almost no res, if you count the 40% tri-res from the boots, theres still -20% left
"
dods100 wrote:
Yeah but i mean, this build get 3 rares, and the ring and gloves gives almost no res, if you count the 40% tri-res from the boots, theres still -20% left
Hello, let's put your issue into perspective. As far as I can see, you're using five rares, including Two-Toned Boots while we're at it.

Taking into account the need for one suffix in your gloves, and another suffix in one of your rings, that adds up to a maximum of 624% that you can roll on the suffixes of your rare items.

Having +20% and +15% to all Elemental Resistances from the passive tree and Alira, you need exactly 260%. This is equal to rolling +20% elemental resistance (lower than the lowest master craft!) on all of your free suffixes. Triple T6 resistances isn't all that impressive.

It gets tighter when you swap one ring out for Essence Worm and the amulet for Aul's Uprising, but until then, you're complaining for the sake of it.
Last edited by b0moodc on Dec 23, 2018, 10:24:41 AM
Im trying to play a character for this Build, but im hard stuck while lvling.

In which setup are you lvling this build?

I failed with Molten Strike and Zombies..

Tips highly appreciated.
"
b0moodc wrote:
"
dods100 wrote:
Hello, let's put your issue into perspective. As far as I can see, you're using five rares, including Two-Toned Boots while we're at it.

Taking into account the need for one suffix in your gloves, and another suffix in one of your rings, that adds up to a maximum of 624% that you can roll on the suffixes of your rare items.

Having +20% and +15% to all Elemental Resistances from the passive tree and Alira, you need exactly 260%. This is equal to rolling +20% elemental resistance (lower than the lowest master craft!) on all of your free suffixes. Triple T6 resistances isn't all that impressive.

It gets tighter when you swap one ring out for Essence Worm and the amulet for Aul's Uprising, but until then, you're complaining for the sake of it.

Indeed it seems ok to cap for now, but as you said, wondering what will I do when i get Aul and essence worm, probably will have to swap Tempest Binding for a rare, thank you for your help and again, this build is amazing.

If i'm not asking too much, what should i do for bosses? ANd i don't mean end game bosses, simple map bosses i'm having a huuge trouble dealing with. I usually just shield charge at it but most of the times the damage is not enough and i end up dead. haven't done uber lab yet, probably that it is the issue
Last edited by dods100 on Dec 23, 2018, 6:52:05 PM
Is there a templar version of this build? how would inquisitor do compared to assassin? is it viable?
Last edited by Sanduser on Dec 24, 2018, 12:31:08 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info