[3.8] [SC] TheEmperorSlayer's Autobomber - Pushing Boundaries

"
Hello b0moodc, I've been throwing leftover fusings on a 6s calamity I had in my stash for some days and I've 6 linked it, also, I got an assassin(currently level 82) that I'm playing with a brand build I've made, I'm also gathering the items for the build, is the Cospri's Malice really necessary or I can play the build without it? considering I'd respec the brand assassin into the autobomber
You can trigger your Herald of Ice chains however you prefer, Cospri's Malice is just very efficient at it. You can self-cast a spell, have a brand floating around, etc. But they'll be a straight downgrade most of the time.

"
JordanT7 wrote:
As someone whos played this build in the past in abyss league and didn't have much to go off of, I must say I appreciate the effort you put into this guide! Being that I've played this before I am aware of the single target issues especially when it comes to the higher tier bosses, with that said I have to wonder how this build handles the syndicate fortifications and max rank members? What avenue would you recommend I take if I were considering playing it again and making a push for level 100?
With no further modifications to the build, not a chance to deal with anything related to difficult syndicate encounters. If you just want to enjoy some fun mapping all the way to level 100, grind T12 Shaped Toxic Sewer or any other fast map of your choice until you feel like you're strong enough for higher tier maps. Specially after acquiring a Headhunter, you can farm pretty much any map regardless of map mods, even in T16 elder maps, so you have a lot more room for diversity.

"
Beverice wrote:
Hey b0moodc, thanks for the guide! Just a quick question, how do you deal with bleed? It doesn't seem like you utilize a bleed flask.
That is a very sensible question. The answer is that throughout thousands of maps I never felt like I needed bleed immunity; as long as you're aware of what can make you bleed, it is very easy to prepare for it. Sources of bleed are: very few specific mobs, breaches, and Vulnerability maps during flask downtime. Furthermore, bleeding makes a distinctive sound which is pretty easy to notice, and as long as you stand still for the duration of the bleed (five seconds), your damage should be enough to leech more than you bleed. If under very rare circumstances you take a brutal hit which makes you bleed, there is always the choice to portal out / log out, as no bleed will kill you in under 3-4 seconds.
Last edited by b0moodc on Dec 19, 2018, 1:20:53 PM
Is this the min-max of the auto bomber build? better than hooves im guessing?
"
16vor1006 wrote:
Is this the min-max of the auto bomber build? better than hooves im guessing?
They are different builds. The better build is the one you enjoy playing the most.
anyone else tried 4link setup blade flury + life on hit + faster attacks + fortify / accuracy? since they boosted cospri cooldown it seems like nice way to deal with easier bosses, essenses by nuking from further away
do you think inspired learning would be okay to use over unnatural instinct until i get a HH? or should i just use unnatural instinct?
"
Weaselchu wrote:
do you think inspired learning would be okay to use over unnatural instinct until i get a HH? or should i just use unnatural instinct?
Inspired Learning is pretty mediocre. I wouldn't recommend it.
Hi, very cool min-maxed guide. I've played autobomber multiple leagues and (thought) I know how it works in and out, but you take it to another level. My question might be a bit strange, but which herald of ice MTX do you think is the least laggy? I have gore and gloom, and always noticed more frame drops with gore HoI. Planning on getting another effect soon, either automaton or celestial (maybe another one idk yet). Also, I would be happy to record gloom herald showcase for you, if you want.
Hi again. Super fun build I am absolutely loving it. I used a lot of the tips you gave me on how to spend the money and It made the build 1000% better.

I am currently level 78, so I have a ton of room to grow this character and continue to improve, I have a few questions again as this is the first time I played a autobomber.

My first question is do you recommend to just skip all bosses while still in the infancy of the build? I noticed that and the syndicates are really the only thing that is killing me, but I might just be missing something important that you have to do.

Second question, If you have time, could you take a look at my gear and see if I am using the correct stuff for the current gear that I have? I made sure to read the guide, but I just want to be sure.

Also I know that helmet is complete shit, but I needed something other than the goldrim lol.

Thanks again for the help and the build guide, very helpful.
Last edited by Reloads on Dec 20, 2018, 10:35:31 PM

I feel like my chance to hit and crit chance are both kinda low. And my life sucks but that's kinda manageable. What should I work towards to improve the smoothness of the build? Also, this could be my chance to hit, but my single target damage feels low, I don't think I GC enough like you do in your videos.

Also I'm not sure if I should use atziri's flask or stick with the instant. The instant has saved my life a few times already.
"
Hi, very cool min-maxed guide. I've played autobomber multiple leagues and (thought) I know how it works in and out, but you take it to another level. My question might be a bit strange, but which herald of ice MTX do you think is the least laggy? I have gore and gloom, and always noticed more frame drops with gore HoI. Planning on getting another effect soon, either automaton or celestial (maybe another one idk yet). Also, I would be happy to record gloom herald showcase for you, if you want.
Surprisingly, I've always noticed silky smooth performance using the Wasteland Herald Effect. Either way, besides Gore, I believe none of them are too bad.

About the MTX showcase, I appreciate your willingness to contribute, but I intended it more as a little extra that I could offer, and not something to keep updating (since I'm basically set fore life with Celestial).

"
Reloads wrote:
Hi again. Super fun build I am absolutely loving it. I used a lot of the tips you gave me on how to spend the money and It made the build 1000% better.

I am currently level 78, so I have a ton of room to grow this character and continue to improve, I have a few questions again as this is the first time I played a autobomber.

My first question is do you recommend to just skip all bosses while still in the infancy of the build? I noticed that and the syndicates are really the only thing that is killing me, but I might just be missing something important that you have to do.

Second question, If you have time, could you take a look at my gear and see if I am using the correct stuff for the current gear that I have? I made sure to read the guide, but I just want to be sure.

Also I know that helmet is complete shit, but I needed something other than the goldrim lol.

Thanks again for the help and the build guide, very helpful.
There is a fine art to be learnt about using Shield Charge in place, not targetting the boss, to get the maximum amount of Glacial Cascade overlaps onto a single target. It can pretty much literally double your singletarget damage. Still, the build is rather squishy at every point in the game, so I can 100% recommend skipping bosses that you know are not worth your time and effort.

Your gear looks OK. I'm not sure you are generating Frenzy Charges, but you certainly can't spare another gem slot in your current helmet, so just look forward to getting that fixed eventually.

"
Beverice wrote:
I feel like my chance to hit and crit chance are both kinda low. And my life sucks but that's kinda manageable. What should I work towards to improve the smoothness of the build? Also, this could be my chance to hit, but my single target damage feels low, I don't think I GC enough like you do in your videos.

Also I'm not sure if I should use atziri's flask or stick with the instant. The instant has saved my life a few times already.
Your critical strike chance can be improved very slightly with Pure Talent and a better roll on your Watcher's Eye. Your setup doesn't look cheap, so I'm sure you can spare a couple of Divine Orbs. Atziri's Promise isn't all that great after the nerf, unless you need the chaos resistance, but you can try using The Writhing Jar instead of a magic life flask. The recovery is similar, and the worms can be played around for some extra utility and damage.

As a side note, Portal doesn't have a duration. I recommend Faster Casting.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info