[3.8] [SC] TheEmperorSlayer's Autobomber - Pushing Boundaries

Your characters are private, but judging by only what you just said, you probably don't have a Calamity ?

Or if by "almost 0" you mean you have like 60-90mana, that's normal.
Last edited by Kortiah on Dec 28, 2018, 10:00:42 AM
Hi loving the build so far, I went ahead and put in a couple of my own substitutions into the build/passive tree. But even with rare gloves/boots/belt I was struggling to stay alive if I got touched once.

Is it possible to clear mid map bosses without a HH and similarly priced items? I have a few more exalts I would be able to throw at this build if I can full clear burial chambers or similar maps consistently.
Last edited by thejakesonyou on Dec 28, 2018, 6:21:12 PM
"
thejakesonyou wrote:
Hi loving the build so far, I went ahead and put in a couple of my own substitutions into the build/passive tree. But even with rare gloves/boots/belt I was struggling to stay alive if I got touched once.

Is it possible to clear mid map bosses without a HH and similarly priced items? I have a few more exalts I would be able to throw at this build if I can full clear burial chambers or similar maps consistently.
Hello, there is a reason you're struggling to stay alive, your tree barely has any life nodes and only two of your seven items have a life roll. Your next 11 passive points can be spent on an average of over 5% maximum life per point.
Last edited by b0moodc on Dec 29, 2018, 4:07:16 AM
Hey, iam doing Tier 2 Maps with level 72 and i have hard problems at betrayal bosses, map bosses or even some yellow. I make to less damage(?) to them and my life leech is low i guess. You have some tips for boss fights? My character profil is open (Char: JazzyyAuto). Thanks
Last edited by Jaccob on Dec 29, 2018, 10:42:29 AM
"
Jaccob wrote:
Hey, iam doing Tier 2 Maps with level 72 and i have hard problems at betrayal bosses, map bosses or even some yellow. I make to less damage(?) to them and my life leech is low i guess. You have some tips for boss fights? My character profil is open (Char: JazzyyAuto). Thanks
Hello, Dyadian Dawn effectively converts 40% of your Glacial Cascade damage into nothingness. Coupled with a level 17 gem, it is not surprising that your damage isn't great. Your flasks also need a lot of work, try to fit a Diamond Flask into your setup as soon as possible.

Side note, your Herald of Ice should be supported by Increased Critical Strikes instead of Power Charge on Critical.
This is a very thorough and fun guide! Few questions, what skill gems did you use to level up? What weapon did you use until caspri's?
Last edited by Realm04 on Jan 1, 2019, 6:41:54 PM
Yo, can you explain how to setup and sustain toxic sewer?

Also can someone point out how I can possibly get more dmg with my build?
-
https://pastebin.com/nVHEH1kR
-
Im at only 50% of the guide with close to identical items, except for the insane helm, which obviously makes my herald of ice substantionally weaker than OP's.
My herald of thunder however, feels like its lacking dmg. What do?
"
Adstringo wrote:
Yo, can you explain how to setup and sustain toxic sewer?

Also can someone point out how I can possibly get more dmg with my build?
-
https://pastebin.com/nVHEH1kR
-
Im at only 50% of the guide with close to identical items, except for the insane helm, which obviously makes my herald of ice substantionally weaker than OP's.
My herald of thunder however, feels like its lacking dmg. What do?
Hello, just the base damage of Herald of Thunder is over two thirds higher at level 28 than it is at 23. Not having a Watcher's Eye also makes it unreliable for critical strike consistency.
Hey. Can you help me with my autobomber? I can't do red maps because i have not enough dmg for blue and yellow monsters. And sometimes they just one-shot me. I have bought watcher's eye too. What would be the next biggest upgrade for my char? Shall i invest to a helmet with
"
Socketed Gems are Supported by Level 20 Increased Area of Effect,
Socketed Gems deal 30% more Elemental Damage
?
Last edited by sorlix on Dec 31, 2018, 3:59:08 AM
"
sorlix wrote:
Hey. Can you help me with my autobomber? I can't do red maps because i have not enough dmg for blue and yellow monsters. And sometimes they just one-shot me. I have bought watcher's eye too. What would be the next biggest upgrade for my char? Shall i invest to a helmet with
"
Socketed Gems are Supported by Level 20 Increased Area of Effect,
Socketed Gems deal 30% more Elemental Damage
?
Hello, your current helmet does nothing for your Herald of Ice. Clearing red maps on a 4L can be done, but it's not great. With how cheap better helmets are, you should try to get one. Get at least two extra "supports".
Last edited by b0moodc on Dec 31, 2018, 6:23:41 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info