[3.8] [SC] TheEmperorSlayer's Autobomber - Pushing Boundaries

Hi there!

I’m looking to use this to farm syndicate in t4 beach. I would need some single target for them.

What is the minimum budget I can get started with? Cospri is like 2ex, 6 link calamity is 3.5ex. Then of course high level gems would cost a bit. Any way to skimp on these costs so I can at least start farming currency to upgrade it? I have 3ex in the bank right now.
"
bankai1009 wrote:
Hi there!

I’m looking to use this to farm syndicate in t4 beach. I would need some single target for them.

What is the minimum budget I can get started with? Cospri is like 2ex, 6 link calamity is 3.5ex. Then of course high level gems would cost a bit. Any way to skimp on these costs so I can at least start farming currency to upgrade it? I have 3ex in the bank right now.
You don't need a 6L The Coming Calamity, get Cospri's Malice, OK flasks, Insanity gloves and three Grand Spectrum.
Last edited by b0moodc on Jan 3, 2019, 7:28:42 AM
Hi there, dont know how to link my gear but can i get some suggestions on how to improve them other than the enchants/watchers eye? Clearing maps are perfectly fine and incredibly satisfying and fast. The problem is bosses and and the betrayal dudes or even the beastiary beasts. I die as soon as they sneeze on me.
Back at it again and i love it. Made some changes to counter the singletarget issue for syndicate members and bosses. Now i can kill shaper w/o problems and my clear is nearly the same.

Since ice nova got a huge buff in 3.5 i have a great time with it as my singletarget option. Combined with frostbolt in cospris and 1 frostbolt jewel it's a really strong option to play with. For hard bosses i switch to lycosidae since i can't use additional accuracy in my helmet and w/o it my chance to hit is 71%.

I'm currently not sure if i should stay with +1 chest and empower or if i should change it to +2 aoe with ice bite for frenzy charges and extra colddmg for herald of thunder. Currently my only cold source for herald of thunder is my watcher's eye and thanks to that i can't freeze tanky rare mobs.

"
b0moodc wrote:
"
bankai1009 wrote:
Hi there!

You don't need a 6L The Coming Calamity, get Cospri's Malice, OK flasks, Hysteria gloves and three Grand Spectrum.

I think you mean insanity gloves
Hello, I recently transitioned to this AutoBomber build and I am really struggling hard in T5+ maps (mostly against bosses and syndicate members). I get 2-3 shotted by every boss/syndicate member and am also dealing very low dmg on those. I am not sure what I am doing wrong, I followed this guide as best as I could. Can someone help me improve my character? Would really appreciate it.

https://pastebin.com/vVfrfzTH

Spend like 8ex on all these items/skills. The biggest issue I had was getting the 212 dex for Cospri's Malice. I am still missing the Watcher's Eye for crit, maybe that's the issue?
Last edited by InsaneX3 on Jan 3, 2019, 7:30:47 AM
"
Raviqt wrote:
Back at it again and i love it. Made some changes to counter the singletarget issue for syndicate members and bosses. Now i can kill shaper w/o problems and my clear is nearly the same.

Since ice nova got a huge buff in 3.5 i have a great time with it as my singletarget option. Combined with frostbolt in cospris and 1 frostbolt jewel it's a really strong option to play with. For hard bosses i switch to lycosidae since i can't use additional accuracy in my helmet and w/o it my chance to hit is 71%.

I'm currently not sure if i should stay with +1 chest and empower or if i should change it to +2 aoe with ice bite for frenzy charges and extra colddmg for herald of thunder. Currently my only cold source for herald of thunder is my watcher's eye and thanks to that i can't freeze tanky rare mobs.
Your adaptations are very interesting for sure. Although it is not written anywhere in the guide, since it's somewhat clunky and not very elegant, I personally use a body armour swap with a 6L Blade Flurry setup in it... for shaper guardians and such, which means I turn into a bottom-tier Blade Flurry build. But hey, if it works, it works.

From what I've seen, Frostbolt + Ice Nova is definitely king. I'll have to sit down and figure it out for myself with some testing!
"
Raviqt wrote:
I think you mean insanity gloves
Yes, yes I do. Thanks.

"
InsaneX3 wrote:
Hello, I recently transitioned to this AutoBomber build and I am really struggling hard in T5+ maps (mostly against bosses and syndicate members). I get 2-3 shotted by every boss/syndicate member and am also dealing very low dmg on those. I am not sure what I am doing wrong, I followed this guide as best as I could. Can someone help me improve my character? Would really appreciate it.

Spend like 8ex on all these items/skills. The biggest issue I had was getting the 212 dex for Cospri's Malice. I am still missing the Watcher's Eye for crit, maybe that's the issue?
Hello, your character and gem levels just aren't there yet. This is a very endgame-focused build, so I recommend you do your best at farming safely until level 90 and beyond. You'll be much stronger.
Last edited by b0moodc on Jan 3, 2019, 7:58:02 AM
"
InsaneX3 wrote:

Hello, your character and gem levels just aren't there yet. This is a very endgame-focused build, so I recommend you do your best at farming safely until level 90 and beyond. You'll be much stronger.[/quote]

So the only problem are my gems? I feel even with every gem at 20/20 I wouldn't be able to kill T5+ bosses/syndicate members.
"
InsaneX3 wrote:
So the only problem are my gems? I feel even with every gem at 20/20 I wouldn't be able to kill T5+ bosses/syndicate members.
No, of course not. You're missing 20+ passive points, and ultimately your power is always tied to your items.
Last edited by b0moodc on Jan 3, 2019, 8:02:50 AM
"
b0moodc wrote:
"
InsaneX3 wrote:
No, of course not. You're missing 20+ passive points, and ultimately your power is always tied to your items.

I guess I will level up a bit for now and then see how thing's are going.
Is there any weapon I can use besides Cospri's Malice (since I can't afford it) and still have a good experience with the build in lower tier maps (lvl 1-5)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info