[3.8] [SC] TheEmperorSlayer's Autobomber - Pushing Boundaries

Can u suggest a new herald setup and how a better helmet should have? First time autobombing xD
Last edited by Rashiko on Jan 4, 2019, 9:45:07 PM
If i have 0 Ex, Rare Amulet, 5L-Calamity, CritOnly-WatchersEye ad Helmet with 2 Crit and Inc AoE,

in what order should I get the following Upgrades: Maybe start with Headhunter, bur this wil take really long as it's 60 ex and Toxic Sewer doesnt really give me a lot of returns?

Unnatural Instinct
6L-Calamity
Better Helmet
Headhunter
Aul's
something else? what?
Hello, I have a question... Are the unnatural instinct and the watcher's eye actually necessary to start this build out? Or can I easily start out by buying a 6l Calamity, a Headhunter, a Cospri and of course all the other gear needed to start out?
Last edited by Powerbe on Jan 5, 2019, 5:30:37 PM
well, its working for me without the stuff I listed above, even before the watcher's eye (only crit, no further mods)

Can do yellow maps with syndicate, temple, beasts, etc. No red maps though :(
To level up, I have to skip syndicates, the kill me just so often that I dont get enouch exp...
Last edited by zweckform on Jan 5, 2019, 6:41:53 PM
"
zweckform wrote:
If i have 0 Ex, Rare Amulet, 5L-Calamity, CritOnly-WatchersEye ad Helmet with 2 Crit and Inc AoE,

in what order should I get the following Upgrades: Maybe start with Headhunter, bur this wil take really long as it's 60 ex and Toxic Sewer doesnt really give me a lot of returns?

Unnatural Instinct
6L-Calamity
Better Helmet
Headhunter
Aul's
something else? what?
Hello, after you get a 6L The Coming Calamity, you set your own goals. Nothing has to be upgraded after that, but of course if you want to continue investing into the build, you'll eventually want to get all of the things you listed. Best of luck!

"
Powerbe wrote:
Hello, I have a question... Are the unnatural instinct and the watcher's eye actually necessary to start this build out? Or can I easily start out by buying a 6l Calamity, a Headhunter, a Cospri and of course all the other gear needed to start out?
Hello, Watcher's Eye with the Hatred crit mod is essential for a smooth experience. Unnatural Instinct is really powerful, but in the end it's nothing more than a bunch of stats, everything will function the same, only slightly better.

"
zweckform wrote:
well, its working for me without the stuff I listed above, even before the watcher's eye (only crit, no further mods)

Can do yellow maps with syndicate, temple, beasts, etc. No red maps though :(
To level up, I have to skip syndicates, the kill me just so often that I dont get enouch exp...
You'll get there, don't worry about it. It's a rather unforgiving build, but it pays off.
Hi,
Thanks b0moodc for your build and the time you take for after sales service ;)

Like many, I have problems with boss and syndicat. I have not done lab 4 yet and I hope it will help.

After activating HoT and HoI I do not have enough mana to enable Clarity.
109 mana left, need 351 :(
I spent a lot on my equipment and I do not see what to change without unbalancing my resistances.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Hikara/characters?characterName=Xunga_AB

"
Hikara wrote:

I spent a lot on my equipment and I do not see what to change without unbalancing my resistances.

You only need a lvl1 clarity. The buff you get from it isn't required. The only reason it's used is bcoz of -10 mana cost while affected by clarity from ur watcher's eye.

"
Hikara wrote:

Like many, I have problems with boss and syndicat. I have not done lab 4 yet and I hope it will help.

There are some other things that would help. The biggest thing is that you use 4 life flasks. 1-2 are more then enough. The most important flask you should get is a diamond. After that maybe onslaught or if you have problems with syndicate oneshots something like a basalt.
"
Hikara wrote:
Hi,
Thanks b0moodc for your build and the time you take for after sales service ;)

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Hikara/characters?characterName=Xunga_AB

Hello, as our fellow helper Raviqt said, fixing your flasks will make your character feel much better. Some of your items are great, you will achieve great things for sure. Your Watcher's Eye rivals mine very closely depending on the scenario, bravo.
Thank you both for your answers. I take care of my flask immediately !

Is The Wise Oak still interesting even if our 3 elemental resistances are not identical?
"
Hikara wrote:
Thank you both for your answers. I take care of my flask immediately !

Is The Wise Oak still interesting even if our 3 elemental resistances are not identical?
It can be helpful for capping your resistances, otherwise only choose it if your cold resistance is the highest one.

I forgot to mention, Increased Critical Strikes will probably feel much better than Power Charge on Critical on your Herald of Ice.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info