[3.8] [SC] TheEmperorSlayer's Autobomber - Pushing Boundaries

"
Finally got this build to work, with a few changes. I dropped hatred for brotherhood ring, and zeel's amplifier for crafted shield that gives shit tonne of dps. I can't work out how to link my gear soz, but m char is public - HeraldZQ.

Other big change was to add lightning spire trap 4L to kill bosses, and drop CWDT. So death is a constant companion but I can do T15 most of the time, T16 with easy mods.

I played mostly with an aurabot and the build rocks then. Killed mastermind, shaper, red elder, but haven't tried uber elder. guardians are ez.

It clears legion and blight maps easily, but they are a bit hectic (As they are for most builds).

I did an MF first, to get some currency.

So far, I've got 20 ex drops and about 16 blight maps. Not spectacular, but good enough.
Trading 50% increased Area of Effect for 80% lightning damage sounds awful if you're teaming up with an aurabot. Missing Hatred & the Watcher's Eye mod significantly weakens your singletarget damage.
To celebrate reaching 100 pages, I decided to burn some currency and finish my helmet:

After carefully considering my choices, I felt that stopping here was wise. Missing out on Increased Area of Effect isn't terrible, as the increase in radius for 175% AoE compared to 125% AoE is realistically very small (for a skill such as Herald of Ice). Furthermore, Increased Area of Effect Support can still be socketed in the helmet in scenarios where maximum damage isn't needed.
nice helmet.. playing your build right now liking it alot,trying to find the glove's i c your selling some if you dont mind what is your asking price thx again
anything i can work on besides the gloves?
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ
for mapping n boss killing meaning finishing the map..is this the correct setup for Boss fight's? im realy kina confused if we just weapon switch before the Boss..bought a 2nd Calamity but cant we just use this setup? thx in advance
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ
"
dragnmith1 wrote:
for mapping n boss killing meaning finishing the map..is this the correct setup for Boss fight's? im realy kina confused if we just weapon switch before the Boss..bought a 2nd Calamity but cant we just use this setup? thx in advance
Mapping and boss killing are separate actions. You are not meant to use the singletarget setup during mapping, ever. Exception is T16 guardians.
hi i am not killing any boss just want to clear bc. what can i improve? any annointment sugestion?
"
apurbo wrote:
hi i am not killing any boss just want to clear bc. what can i improve? any annointment sugestion?
Don't ask me, you are not following my guide. Best of luck.
how much for your gloves that your selling thx you
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ
What gear and or gem changes would you make for a magic find variant other than the obvious item quantity boosting uniques?
"
crispyexcal wrote:
What gear and or gem changes would you make for a magic find variant other than the obvious item quantity boosting uniques?
You can give up your boots for Goldwyrm, one ring for Ventor's Gamble or The Pariah and your amulet for a rare amulet or talisman. Do not use Sadima's Touch under any circumstances.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info