[3.8] [SC] TheEmperorSlayer's Autobomber - Pushing Boundaries

Hello

I'd really love to try your build beause it looks awesome, but seeing as it can be started from lv 62, what is the best way to level up till then? Traps? Something else?
"
sqvirel wrote:
Hello

I'd really love to try your build beause it looks awesome, but seeing as it can be started from lv 62, what is the best way to level up till then? Traps? Something else?
I always recommend Orb of Storms + Storm Brand though I may be slightly outdated. Is that what the cool kids do these days still?
How well does this build do against double/triple Beyond?
"
Zombero wrote:
How well does this build do against double/triple Beyond?
Free stats with Headhunter, free deaths without. (Depends on map tier, mods, and sextants).
"
b0moodc wrote:
Free stats with Headhunter, free deaths without. (Depends on map tier, mods, and sextants).

Sorry, I meant T16 w/ Headhunter. I can only try it with single Beyond in the current game, but they seem to spawn after the HoI wave, which makes them annoying to pick off. Though single Beyond could be worse than double since it's thinner packs and far fewer HH mods.
"
Zombero wrote:
Sorry, I meant T16 w/ Headhunter. I can only try it with single Beyond in the current game, but they seem to spawn after the HoI wave, which makes them annoying to pick off. Though single Beyond could be worse than double since it's thinner packs and far fewer HH mods.
It can be tricky to get all spawned mobs in maps with lesser packsize. With enough beyond spawns, they'll chain Herald of Ice between themselves. It can be difficult to achieve this at the moment since Beyond isn't available as a Zana-mod.

Either way, you are not losing anything by running a map which happens to roll Beyond. You'll still pick up extra buffs even if you are careless about it.
"
b0moodc wrote:
It can be tricky to get all spawned mobs in maps with lesser packsize. With enough beyond spawns, they'll chain Herald of Ice between themselves. It can be difficult to achieve this at the moment since Beyond isn't available as a Zana-mod.

Either way, you are not losing anything by running a map which happens to roll Beyond. You'll still pick up extra buffs even if you are careless about it.

Gotcha, thanks for the reply and for the build! It seems very fine-tuned to what it does.

I did find one thing that I believe can be improved: the Disciple of the Forbidden branch is very strong. I adjusted the skill tree to include it (while sacrificing Pure Talent) resulting in more damage, more crit chance, and increased AoE: https://pastebin.com/z2BT5mzx

The additional accuracy gem also seems unnecessary, but I'm assuming that's just a relic from when the build used Cospri's?
"
Zombero wrote:
Gotcha, thanks for the reply and for the build! It seems very fine-tuned to what it does.

I did find one thing that I believe can be improved: the Disciple of the Forbidden branch is very strong. I adjusted the skill tree to include it (while sacrificing Pure Talent) resulting in more damage, more crit chance, and increased AoE: https://pastebin.com/z2BT5mzx

The additional accuracy gem also seems unnecessary, but I'm assuming that's just a relic from when the build used Cospri's?
I will look into speccing the Disciple of the Forbidden, thanks for your suggestion. I personally use Additional Accuracy because my Shield Charge deals "meaningful" damage, or in other words, enough to start a Herald of Ice chain during Storm Cascade downtime if I needed. Not having a mana multiplier is also great. You can use Enhance, Culling Strike, or Rage.
Okay,im gonna give this build a shot again. This time i got hh and 6link CC.

Not gonna use shield charge.im aiming for cospris cyclone. How do you think it would fare on guardians?
"
AVtime1 wrote:
Okay,im gonna give this build a shot again. This time i got hh and 6link CC.

Not gonna use shield charge.im aiming for cospris cyclone. How do you think it would fare on guardians?
Hey, I don't mean to be rude, this is an honest observation; I think you're not giving this build a shot by playing Cyclone Cast on Critical Strike, the tree is not tailored for CoC. I recommend you follow a different tree (ie, entire build), it's going to be way better for your character if you want your default setup to be Cyclone CoC.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info