[3.5] Solo Smite Mjölner LL 7-9 Aura Guardian (Shaper, Uber Elder down on a 4 Link)

"
Sonidox wrote:

checked your gear, i think you should recraft lightning damage to attacks on ring for lightning + cold/fire damage, coz it also adds damage to spells

should be a tiny boost )

Done, even tho it's tiny, every little counts! Thank you for that, I didn't even have the enchant :D.
Anybody can check my char and tell me if there are any more improvments beside a better watcher's eye and +3/4 prism guardian? and helm enchant, but I'm on it :P
Sorry about my confusing statement earlier.

I'm level 90 but I am lost.
I recently purchased a Watcher's Eye with #% Damage leeched as Life while affected by Vitality and Maximum Mana converted to Energy Shield while affected by Clarity.

Your guide says I need to be level 94 to use this gem. Is this accurate?

Here is my gear:

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/zeethree50/aurameekz

Keep in mind I currently do not have the Watchers Eye with Clarity mod equipped because I do not know how or where to fit it in.

Thanks.

PS, I corrupted my Helm to mod: .5% lightning damage leeched as life, any good?

"
SKANKKKK wrote:
Anybody can check my char and tell me if there are any more improvments beside a better watcher's eye and +3/4 prism guardian? and helm enchant, but I'm on it :P

All minor stuff of course and mostly relevant on ueleder:
- Presence of Chayula
- Atk speed on Mjölner
- Arcane surge
- Cyclopean Coil with higher % increased attributes
Last edited by Augustiner_1328 on Jan 11, 2019, 7:16:18 AM
"
zeethree50 wrote:
Sorry about my confusing statement earlier.

I'm level 90 but I am lost.
I recently purchased a Watcher's Eye with #% Damage leeched as Life while affected by Vitality and Maximum Mana converted to Energy Shield while affected by Clarity.

Your guide says I need to be level 94 to use this gem. Is this accurate?

Here is my gear:

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/zeethree50/aurameekz

Keep in mind I currently do not have the Watchers Eye with Clarity mod equipped because I do not know how or where to fit it in.

Thanks.

PS, I corrupted my Helm to mod: .5% lightning damage leeched as life, any good?

Still don't understand the watcher's eye thing... just equip the new for the old one...

Looked at your char. Following suggestions:
- Get a 15% cyclopean coil
- Drop unwavering crusade for harmony of purpose
- Replace ball lightning with controlled destruction
- Get a 21 arc
- Get a new boot enchant
- Drop the points near EB take light of divinity
- Dream Fragment for Oblivion Band
- Drop Breath of Lightning get Unnatural Calm and Arcane Vison and the Aura effect node
- Drop your cwdt enfeeble (u have the enchant on gloves)
- Helm enchant doesn't help you as you do enough damage already a memory vault with more es gets u more leech
- quality your gear!
Last edited by Augustiner_1328 on Jan 11, 2019, 4:33:22 AM
What's currently stronger, Arc with CD and Pen or Arc, Ball and Pen?

Finally killed shaper for my first time and now it's time for me to work on improving my general setup and I was thinking if Ball will do just that. It'd probably be the easiest change for now.
Am i missing something or arcane surge besides being bothersome to trigger all the time is inferior to vaal righteous fire? probably theres a good way to fit a 4l cwdt-ic-duration-vall righteous fire on the helm
IGN - Slayonara
"
MakaveliPT wrote:
Am i missing something or arcane surge besides being bothersome to trigger all the time is inferior to vaal righteous fire? probably theres a good way to fit a 4l cwdt-ic-duration-vall righteous fire on the helm

I tried Vaal RF and decided Ägäis t it for 2 reasons:
1. Without increased duration I found it underwhelming and I didn’t have an extra socket
2. I only needed more damage on shaper and elder and Vaal skills are not so good there

Oh and you sadly can’t cwdt Vaal skills.
"
"
MakaveliPT wrote:

1. Without increased duration I found it underwhelming and I didn’t have an extra socket
2. I only needed more damage on shaper and elder and Vaal skills are not so good there

i know cwdt doesnt proc vaal rf, but with those links both vaal rf and ic get affected by increased duration
IGN - Slayonara
"
MakaveliPT wrote:
"
"
MakaveliPT wrote:

i know cwdt doesnt proc vaal rf, but with those links both vaal rf and ic get affected by increased duration

Ah ok i misunderstood you there.
I actually removed ic in the end as I rather wanted the endurance charges.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info