Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

[3.5] Solo Smite Mjölner LL 7-9 Aura Guardian (Shaper, Uber Elder down on a 4 Link)

"
vladimars wrote:
What do you guys think of bastion of hope instead of radiant crusade. Constant 10% attack block and 40% of time you get another 50% block chance. Seems solid to me at least, or is the damage of radiant crusade needed?

It’s 10% more and 20% increased.
If something killed me it was spells so I didn’t take it.
"
vladimars wrote:
What do you guys think of bastion of hope instead of radiant crusade. Constant 10% attack block and 40% of time you get another 50% block chance. Seems solid to me at least, or is the damage of radiant crusade needed?

It’s 10% more and 20% increased.
If something killed me it was spells so I didn’t take it.
Hmm, I guess that is true. I'm working on squeaking in a war banner (hit chance but I don't think i'll use adrenaline, as i'm sure it'll put me over .15 attack speed ...actually it puts me at exactly .15 aps according to pob … is .15 okay, or should you have .16 (actually look like you 6.6667 attacks per second, that gives me 6.68 attacks per second, could swap lightning for flame golem or just not use war banner) especially since if I drop bastion of hope I would want to switch to presence of chayula. I'm also thinking about running a unset ring to get an animated guardian for the 10% ms, and 33% increased damage.

I've seen a couple mentions about using ball lightning (solo) for heavy bosses, but i'm wondering why none of them use Slower projectiles. It's a huge dps boost for ball lighting. Particularily if you rework the tree a bit by the witch start and take the aoe notable (costs about 3 intellect nodes though, and wouldn't buff arc for the clear, so I'm not sold).
Last edited by vladimars on Jan 16, 2019, 12:06:41 AM
"
vladimars wrote:
Hmm, I guess that is true. I'm working on squeaking in a war banner (hit chance but I don't think i'll use adrenaline, as i'm sure it'll put me over .15 attack speed ...actually it puts me at exactly .15 aps according to pob … is .15 okay, or should you have .16 (actually look like you 6.6667 attacks per second, that gives me 6.68 attacks per second, could swap lightning for flame golem or just not use war banner) especially since if I drop bastion of hope I would want to switch to presence of chayula. I'm also thinking about running a unset ring to get an animated guardian for the 10% ms, and 33% increased damage.

I've seen a couple mentions about using ball lightning (solo) for heavy bosses, but i'm wondering why none of them use Slower projectiles. It's a huge dps boost for ball lighting. Particularily if you rework the tree a bit by the witch start and take the aoe notable (costs about 3 intellect nodes though, and wouldn't buff arc for the clear, so I'm not sold).

I guess slower projectiles isn't used because all of the corrupted Mjölners out there are 3*blue...
When it comes to aps and ball lightning / arc i guess one has just to test it. It also depends on % hit chance.
The problem with too high aps is that you can skip triggers and lower your actual dps. But without 100% chance to hit this is all highly theoretical...
First of all, what a fantastic guide; thanks for sharing. This has been the most fun I've had playing this game.

I couldn't afford a similar Watcher's Eye so I picked this up instead:

The ES gained on hit saved my a few passive points since I could skip Ghost Reaver. I've found the sustain to be good enough through the red maps I've run (haven't tried guardians yet) and delves at 250. Have you compared gained on hit vs. leech?

Full PoB:
https://pastebin.com/YvfzmEg2
How to not get stunned without presence of chayula ?
"
useridofdoom wrote:
First of all, what a fantastic guide; thanks for sharing. This has been the most fun I've had playing this game.

I couldn't afford a similar Watcher's Eye so I picked this up instead:

The ES gained on hit saved my a few passive points since I could skip Ghost Reaver. I've found the sustain to be good enough through the red maps I've run (haven't tried guardians yet) and delves at 250. Have you compared gained on hit vs. leech?

Full PoB:
https://pastebin.com/YvfzmEg2

I didn't use a Watcher's with ES on hit yet but I like the idea... if that works it could open up new possibilities. Please give us feedback if this works. If it does I'll add it to the guide.
A few thoughts:
- ES on hit might be much better with arc & ball lightning especially on single target
- Please also try adding orb of storms for even more hits/sec
"
Zellez wrote:

Pantheon: Soul of the Brine King
Alternatively: Bastion of Hope
"
Zellez wrote:

Pantheon: Soul of the Brine King
Alternatively: Bastion of Hope
And: Kiara's Determination
Last edited by Augustiner_1328 on Jan 17, 2019, 4:16:25 AM
I love the build, great work! full party t16s are cleared fast and safe just by rushing around. pure breaches are np also. the only weak pint i see is single target dmg vs targets like shap / uber elder / breach lords.

so all in all awesome!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info