[3.5 OUTDATED!] LL, poet's pen indigon template

"
Uyuhk wrote:
Hello, first of all I want to say this is a very nice guide. Since I will be buying the ES (clarity) watcher's eye soon I'd like to ask if there are other "cheap" mods that I could look for in addition to that. For example I've seen:
1. (6-10)% of Physical Damage from Hits taken as Fire Damage while affected by Purity of Fire (and other purities)
2. (6-10)% of Damage taken from Mana before Life while affected by Clarity
3. (15-20)% of Damage taken gained as Mana over 4 seconds when Hit while affected by Clarity
4. Discipline mods
I could see most of these for just a few more ex.

I've read somewhere in the thread that (10-15)% chance to Recover 10% of Maximum Mana when you use a Skill while affected by Clarity could "mess with the distillate", is that the only downside?

Thanks in advance.

UP for chancer's reply.
The % chance to recover makes you reach full mana, so it messes up distillate and your leech. Just don't bother with it ><
Phys taken as ele is imo the best choice, probably one of the best overall. a bit of phys mitigation is always very much needed.
I updated my gear to use much better jewels, and found a few interesting things yesterday. Will update the build guide later.
"
Darkxellmc wrote:
I updated my gear to use much better jewels, and found a few interesting things yesterday. Will update the build guide later.

Interesting :D
"
Darkxellmc wrote:

You can also save 1 passive tree slot for more mana or something, if you have 2 x 1% reduced mana reserved jewels + bloodmagic lvl 21 + enlighten lvl 4. (The point under CI)

But it's just simply min/max thing if you dont care about currency and want more def/dps.

Also, I see lot of people run "Cannot be cursed with silence" corruption. I've yet to ever have any trouble on this char, or not seen those mobs? But I guess it's about having curse immunity flask up and you dont have to worry about that thing.
Last edited by larsahh_ on Nov 8, 2018, 12:05:19 PM
"
larsahh_ wrote:
"
Darkxellmc wrote:

You can also save 1 passive tree slot for more mana or something, if you have 2 x 1% reduced mana reserved jewels + bloodmagic lvl 21 + enlighten lvl 4. (The point under CI)

But it's just simply min/max thing if you dont care about currency and want more def/dps.

Also, I see lot of people run "Cannot be cursed with silence" corruption. I've yet to ever have any trouble on this char, or not seen those mobs? But I guess it's about having curse immunity flask up and you dont have to worry about that thing.

Corrupted blood immunity is nice, but nothing mandatory. Because we user bodyswap to run around instead of running while in fight (when corrupted blood gets inflicted to you, basically), we only take 1/8 of the bleed damage. Since you often use all flasks after a pack, bleed gets instantly removed.
Ty for reply!

Also, Do you have any ideas or thoughts what gem to go instead of combustion if you go for the Arc approach. Just something with high multiplier? (preferebly a blue gem, fire penetration doesnt do alot for Arc spam really)

I was thinking to push 99, maybe 100 mostly spamming Arc setup and very rarely switching to VD/Unearth. Or Just gem swap between 2 gems in that case!
"
larsahh_ wrote:
Ty for reply!

Also, Do you have any ideas or thoughts what gem to go instead of combustion if you go for the Arc approach. Just something with high multiplier? (preferebly a blue gem, fire penetration doesnt do alot for Arc spam really)

I was thinking to push 99, maybe 100 mostly spamming Arc setup and very rarely switching to VD/Unearth. Or Just gem swap between 2 gems in that case!

Just check on wiki what is the highest mana multiplier blue gem - I think it's added lightning damage.

I wanted to mention though, that you would be far better off with lightning warp reduced duration helm enchant instead of arc +1 chain. Try it and you will thank me later ;)
Last edited by chancer on Nov 9, 2018, 3:00:59 AM
"
chancer wrote:
"
larsahh_ wrote:
Ty for reply!

Just check on wiki what is the highest mana multiplier blue gem - I think it's added lightning damage.

I wanted to mention though, that you would be far better off with lightning warp reduced duration helm enchant instead of arc +1 chain. Try it and you will thank me later ;)

I was thinking about it. If I find something good rolled on poe.trade gonna try it out. I probably have to tune down my lootfilter first, because looting is what slows me down :D
"
larsahh_ wrote:
"
chancer wrote:
"
larsahh_ wrote:
Ty for reply!

I was thinking about it. If I find something good rolled on poe.trade gonna try it out. I probably have to tune down my lootfilter first, because looting is what slows me down :D

Loot only exalts - ez game.

I got inspired by my own advise today and bought a 30% lightning warp indigon for 2 ex, used about 7 divines to get it to 59/59 and 9% reduced mana. There is one offline posted 2 days ago with 60% spell damage I hope you manage to snipe it off if he comes back online ;)
Last edited by chancer on Nov 9, 2018, 5:04:30 PM
Any idea for pantheon choises for someone running a CI version of this build with
IGN: QSTNMRK

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info