[3.5 OUTDATED!] LL, poet's pen indigon template

"
Darkxellmc wrote:

"
Vocasek9 wrote:

But I have qestion. I want use Clarity, Disciple, 3 purity and Herald of Ash. Is it good idea get Herald of Ash instead of Enlighten?

Short answer is no, you want to have about half of your mana unreserved to be able to cast expensive frenzies for more spell damage, and to avoid having your leech stop when reaching full.
That said, with enough mana reserved corrupted jewels, you can have herald of ash on a 2nd elder ring and still have a decent mana pool.

Thank you. So Clarity - Discipline - 3 Purity is decent choice?
Me Again. :) Need help with jewels corruption
Vaaling some jewels. I am not sure which modiffers/corruptions are beneficial for this build.

For mana reserved want to use:

Rest of jewels. I dont know if these modifers are good for this build?

Is there a leveling guide for this build? I'm leveling one now he seems really squishy AF. I'm not sure if I am building him right.

Is this build actually work for 3.5? i copied this build and its mostly completed with all the expensive gears too, but have so much trouble with any high tier boss.
With Sanctuary of Thought Ascendancy node it reduces mana cost for skills by 100% on Full energy shield makes my Frenzy cost 0. Are we relying on having to take damage in order for the damage to start to scale? That doesn't make sense to me.

Currently I'm using Doedre's Malevolence so it isn't a big deal but I'd like to get Atziri's Acuity's and I would lose the base mana cost so the VD damage doesn't start to scale off Indigon's until I take damage or am <100% energy shield.

I love the build, it makes a lot of synergies that I really enjoy and its a challenge to gear/play correctly which I also enjoy.
HI i am currently following this build and got all of the items needed do you have an updated POB of this badboy since on the passive tree linked it says its not updated

ty more power
I posted a PoB in the original build thread, due to many requests. As said before, this build is suboptimal in 3.5 onwards, but will still obliterate everything if you build it properly. Lowlife crit occultist is more damage but a bit more squishy, you decide.

At this point, all the questions asked here have already been answered multiple times. I will not spend more time answering them anymore, sorry. You probably don't want to browse through 30 forum pages to find the answer, I get it, but me neither you see.

Good luck in wraeclast, exiles.
Your shavronne's is 3G2R1B, it's very very hard to get these colors on it. It will cost around 3,708 chromatics to get it. Any other frenzy links variants?
Last edited by Coloruts on Mar 3, 2019, 9:56:07 AM
"
Coloruts wrote:
Your shavronne's is 3G2R1B, it's very very hard to get these colors on it. It will cost around 3,708 chromatics to get it. Any other frenzy links variants?

Use the vorici jeweller's method.
"
Darkxellmc wrote:
"
Coloruts wrote:

Use the vorici jeweller's method.

What's the point? It's worth it only with 4socket items. It's 6socket only int armor, it will cost me around the same or even more, I have to spend a really big amount of jewellers and with my luck I'll 6-link it with like 1500+ fusings

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info