[3.5 OUTDATED!] LL, poet's pen indigon template

"
Coloruts wrote:

What's the point? It's worth it only with 4socket items. It's 6socket only int armor, it will cost me around the same or even more, I have to spend a really big amount of jewellers and with my luck I'll 6-link it with like 1500+ fusings

Well, that's how I did mine. The 4 first sockets are really easy to force, the 5th one is kinda complicated but it shouldn't end up costing you more than 2EX total for the coloring. The last socket needs to be blue, it'd be really unlucky to roll a green or a red (if you do, sell it as it's more valuable anyways).

The build is expensive. Colors are annoying, but it's only the start. If you are trying to restrict your budget, I'd play something else. Lowlife occultist is more damage, better mapping tankiness (but a bit less bossing potential due to curses) and overall cheaper. If you don't have 50ex+ to throw at this for no real reason, I'd recommend not doing it.

That said if you want the gear in standard, I would be happy to sell it for about a mirror, as I want to have a mirror and I don't play standard (gear was worth 1 mirror at the end of delve, about 1.8 mirror in standard just after the merge. Dunno about the current price, we can check.).
"
Darkxellmc wrote:
"
Coloruts wrote:

What's the point? It's worth it only with 4socket items. It's 6socket only int armor, it will cost me around the same or even more, I have to spend a really big amount of jewellers and with my luck I'll 6-link it with like 1500+ fusings

Well, that's how I did mine. The 4 first sockets are really easy to force, the 5th one is kinda complicated but it shouldn't end up costing you more than 2EX total for the coloring. The last socket needs to be blue, it'd be really unlucky to roll a green or a red (if you do, sell it as it's more valuable anyways).

The build is expensive. Colors are annoying, but it's only the start. If you are trying to restrict your budget, I'd play something else. Lowlife occultist is more damage, better mapping tankiness (but a bit less bossing potential due to curses) and overall cheaper. If you don't have 50ex+ to throw at this for no real reason, I'd recommend not doing it.

That said if you want the gear in standard, I would be happy to sell it for about a mirror, as I want to have a mirror and I don't play standard (gear was worth 1 mirror at the end of delve, about 1.8 mirror in standard just after the merge. Dunno about the current price, we can check.).

You are talking about this one occultist build or somebody's else? https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2190157
"
Coloruts wrote:

You are talking about this one occultist build or somebody's else? https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2190157

Nah, this is another indigon build. It'd work well, but there's much better since the nerfs.
Also, note that since you will be able to get synthesised jewels with ES (and most likely mana) leech, you don't need warlord's mark. You should probably fiddle around the rings slots to see if you can get more damage using an assassin's mark ring and maybe a precursor's emblem, or a synthetized ring... Idk yet, but synthesis will most likely bring better options than the traditionnal mark of the shaper + elder WM ring combo.

Check this out: https://pastebin.com/wku7n40W
Good night sweet prince.
F
"
borefficz wrote:
Good night sweet prince.
F

F
Because of the lack of activity (obviously, build is completely dead), I will not be watching this thread anymore. Thanks to everyone who tried the build and gave feedback. I will now archive this and probably never come back here, so be sure to DM me instead of replying here if you need something.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info