[3.6] RF Scion | 1.8m+ DPS VRF // 400k+ DPS RF | 10k+ Life

if you cant afford the watchers eye with life recovery (8ex min) is tehre another watchers you'd reocmmend? or just toss on another life/burning dmg jewel?
Hello, this is the team I'm using, is that okay?
"
rozakk wrote:
if you cant afford the watchers eye with life recovery (8ex min) is tehre another watchers you'd reocmmend? or just toss on another life/burning dmg jewel?

Just use a burning/life jewel for the time being. That Watcher's jewel should absolutely be your first big purchase once you've got all your base items. For reference, I beat Shaper without the Watcher's Eye. It's a pretty incredible survivability boost, but it's definitely not necessary.

"
bonguero wrote:
Hello, this is the team I'm using, is that okay?

Looks awesome - from a glance it's a LOT better than my own gear at the very least. I'm a little unsure about Less Duration on the helm as that'll impact your VRF total damage pretty heavily, but the additional regular RF damage might be worth the trade-off in terms of clear speed/overall DPS. Tough call.
Last edited by GovernorJebBush on Oct 24, 2018, 5:52:50 AM
thakns op. just curious how would you change skill treeto incorporatemight of meeks. i have 3 lying around from previous build and am clueless how to reconfigurefor this build

edit-so i ended up with a helm that haseburning andconc effect,but also has added fire damage to spells - is this ok?
Last edited by rozakk on Oct 24, 2018, 7:08:15 PM
"
rozakk wrote:
thakns op. just curious how would you change skill treeto incorporatemight of meeks. i have 3 lying around from previous build and am clueless how to reconfigurefor this build

edit-so i ended up with a helm that haseburning andconc effect,but also has added fire damage to spells - is this ok?

If you've got added fire damage to spells, you'll have to make sure you're not using any other spells that could hit an enemy - no Arc, no Frost Wall. It'd definitely be preferable to not have it on the helm, but you can work around it.

I picked up a Might of the Meek last night - I haven't tried to min/max around it, but slotting it in the jewel slot between the Marauder and Duelist areas looks to be top-tier. You can move some points around a bit but so far the best I've got is +10 intelligence overall - holding off on updating until I've decided I can't find anything better.
"

If you've got added fire damage to spells, you'll have to make sure you're not using any other spells that could hit an enemy - no Arc, no Frost Wall. It'd definitely be preferable to not have it on the helm, but you can work around it.

I picked up a Might of the Meek last night - I haven't tried to min/max around it, but slotting it in the jewel slot between the Marauder and Duelist areas looks to be top-tier. You can move some points around a bit but so far the best I've got is +10 intelligence overall - holding off on updating until I've decided I can't find anything better.

thanks. so this is my current gear

my pob dps shows only 190k for RF which seems too low. do you know what i needto fix?
if you see my tree u'll see i am using 3 MOTM currently, so i know thats partof the issue as i probably havent optimizedthat area
"
rozakk wrote:
"

thanks. so this is my current gear

my pob dps shows only 190k for RF which seems too low. do you know what i needto fix?
if you see my tree u'll see i am using 3 MOTM currently, so i know thats partof the issue as i probably havent optimizedthat area

I also have the same problem, and I die many times in delve because I can not clean faster, in the atlas there is no problem
I am leveling new char to try this one. Played Demi's Chieftain RF last league, and i did not like it cuz getting EO uptime was very hard - to low dmg.

Anyone tested if Might of the Meek is worth buying and where to put it? I will try in PoB, is the program showing stats with MotM ok, or it's bugged?

If anyone is selling gear for this build, contact me. Lvl 47 atm so I will be buying this evening (Europe time).

My take on your build. Switch a few gems, switched a few nodes on the tree and dropped a little regen from the amulet for one that gives 1% increased damage per 15 strength which is a damage boost. Using Witchfire for the boost in DoT damage. I might get a blood of the karui if i need it, but so far I haven´t. Dropped cyclopean for a belt with life recovery and enduring cry, bit less dps but a lot more regen. Using HoA for mapping since it gives a bit of a boost for dps, but will be swapping it out for purity of ice for uber when I get to that point. Ignore the combustion linked to orb of storms, was using it for leveling, swapped it out for inc crit

Last edited by sloanekettering on Oct 27, 2018, 12:23:50 PM
Crafted an upgrade today, traded a tiny bit of damage from the amulet for this:

got the life regen mod and % damage per strength mod. This amulet also has more flat life which is always nice. Decided to go for +1 gloves instead of %life for a bit more regen, got myself a 21 vitality

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info