[3.6] RF Scion | 1.8m+ DPS VRF // 400k+ DPS RF | 10k+ Life

"
Builds seem really fun, I'll give it a try during flashback (or whatever event comes for this league) do you think its possible to do a shaper and his moded!guardians video?

I like that its super cheap so I dont need it to beat U.Elder just be solid enough to get the Elder Orb with ease.

I'd been waiting until Uber Elder to make videos but I could look at doing a Shaper series. As an RF build beating Shaper himself pretty much just involves managing the vortexes so you don't degen out during bullet storm. His teleport attack won't even 1-shot you once you hit ~9k health (and I'm currently on the border of 11k). The only Guardian that's even remotely challenging is Minotaur, but as long as your map doesn't have unique boss mods it should be doable deathlessly, especially if you use a set of flasks targeted for him.
https://pastebin.com/NL21GB19 Because I have damage Dot DPS 600k and in your pastebin only shows 300k, okay? Could you tell me if I'm doing well or badly, please? Excuse the inconvenience
I saw the PoB, 3.1k regen per sec, you can facetank shaper with that regen? tyvm
Can you post a video?
newb question: How are we triggering Arkaali and triskter (vs bosses)?

EDIT: Ok, with instant speed RF we can just use dousing + rf to trigger Arkaali with ease :D. Trisker requires the worm pot.
Last edited by magicdownunder on Oct 13, 2018, 9:23:28 AM

what do you reckon?
will this helm work well?? :p
Last edited by AirRender on Oct 13, 2018, 2:28:05 PM
"
AirRender wrote:

what do you reckon?

Its solid!!

- - -

Well, I couldn't wait and ended up leveling my own RF'er - currently level 79 with 8k+ life (...I made the mistake of leveling my pure dps nodes first).

Its quite fun sofar, I'm not so sure about ST + SR since it seems like ST just drops before it can do anything, perhaps CWDT + Golem would be better here (though we might not have the mana for it).

Once I hit lvl 90 I'll try and record all the rare corrupted shaper guardians and the shaper fight itself.

EDIT: Seem like the videos won't be happening I'm lvled 87 (9k life) and i just CAN'T kill minotaur deathless.
Last edited by magicdownunder on Oct 15, 2018, 6:46:16 AM
"
bonguero wrote:
https://pastebin.com/NL21GB19 Because I have damage Dot DPS 600k and in your pastebin only shows 300k, okay? Could you tell me if I'm doing well or badly, please? Excuse the inconvenience

You have it selected on Vaal Righteous Fire (which is 1.6m+ for him) rather then Righteous Fire like he does.
Was out for the weekend and I'm just catching up.

"
I saw the PoB, 3.1k regen per sec, you can facetank shaper with that regen? tyvm

I don't think you can facetank the beam and you certainly can't facetank bullet storm, but you can eat a teleport slam just fine because of your pool and you'll get your HP back in no time.

"
Truman1997 wrote:
Can you post a video?

Yeah, I'd been waiting until I reached UE but I'll just get some quick videos of other bosses/Delve in the meantime.

"
newb question: How are we triggering Arkaali and triskter (vs bosses)?

EDIT: Ok, with instant speed RF we can just use dousing + rf to trigger Arkaali with ease :D. Trisker requires the worm pot.

Frankly, I haven't had to bother with either. We'll see if UE puts up much of a fight but so far nothing really kills you fast enough to worry about the additional regen, especially if you pick yourself up a Blood of the Karui since you'd practically have to try to take enough damage to die before it kicks in. The Trickster ascendancy is most useful in Delve. Realistically you could take Inquisitor, Guardian, or even Pathfinder (if you don't mind flask management) - I just prefer the mindlessness Trickster offers.

"
AirRender wrote:

what do you reckon?

That helmet's several times better than my own at the moment. That's practically gg-tier for this build because Evasion is the build's only real phys defense and it also doesn't have any built-in stun resistance - helmet would just need an RF enchant to really seal it.

"

Well, I couldn't wait and ended up leveling my own RF'er - currently level 79 with 8k+ life (...I made the mistake of leveling my pure dps nodes first).

Its quite fun sofar, I'm not so sure about ST + SR since it seems like ST just drops before it can do anything, perhaps CWDT + Golem would be better here (though we might not have the mana for it).

Once I hit lvl 90 I'll try and record all the rare corrupted shaper guardians and the shaper fight itself.

You're probably right about ST+SR - I never really use it. I think triggered spells don't use mana so I'm not sure the low pool would matter. I'll definitely give it a shot myself and see about switching it out in the paste. I stopped running the golem because it just dies in 2 seconds in Delve, but with CWDT it might be up enough (or another alternative is Enduring Cry).

If you get any videos I'd love to put them on the main post. I haven't been on a ton the past couple weeks so I'm still slacking on those.
Last edited by GovernorJebBush on Oct 15, 2018, 2:29:12 AM
What are your thoughts on taking the Slayer ascendancy instead of Chieftan?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info