[3.6] RF Scion | 1.8m+ DPS VRF // 400k+ DPS RF | 10k+ Life

"
healzr wrote:
"
memberx wrote:
"
healzr wrote:
just started this build at 73 my life regen feels really low

With this gear at lvl 90, you'll have around 9k life. If you add MotM, even more.

Get 7% life on all yewels...

You can't make miracles with RF at lvl 73.

ya i never linked my motm i have 2 in my tree pob says i have 500 life regen after degen at 89

Have you done all lab runs? Get better amulet with 1,5%+ regen. The one u're using is crap!

Go and play the game and look at regen, with trickster asc. you should be around 1,5k-2k life regen. (with amulet).

Last edited by memberx on Nov 19, 2018, 9:21:54 AM
looking for scion rf build.
is this build still viable ?
"
hexed1 wrote:
looking for scion rf build.
is this build still viable ?

Should be. I'm not running it this league but afaik it wasn't nerfed at all. Honestly it's probably just directly inferior to an RF Jugg when it comes to Incursion, Bestiary, and Betrayal content but it'll still shine in Delve at least (you could spec out of the Trickster ascendancy as I've mentioned earlier in the thread, just depends on what content you want to run most).
Can you pls check my gear (Nala-Breeze toon)... have problems with staying alive. Have 9.2K life and 1.9K life regen, fire res 84% and other res 79 + 11 chaos. I use elder belt with increase life recovery rate instead one U use. Other gear is good I think and some tweeks were needed since I was watching wrong guide for jugg. So I use some strange links like:

Shield strike + faster attacks + increase crit + blind - gloves corrupt :(
CWDT + Fortify + Increased duration + Enfeeble - boots - can change
Purity of fire + vitality + empower - shield
Scorching ray + efficacy + bruning damage support - sceptre + can change

I also made Chieftain and trickster on ascendancy.

I'm enjoying this build but don't think I can go and face UE the way I am now. Oh, and I use Watcher's Eye with 26% life recovery while under Vitality.

Any suggestion what to change to get more toughness.
Last edited by Alhanna on Feb 12, 2019, 12:28:25 PM
"
Alhanna wrote:
Can you pls check my gear (Nala-Breeze toon)... have problems with staying alive. Have 9.2K life and 1.9K life regen, fire res 84% and other res 79 + 11 chaos. I use elder belt with increase life recovery rate instead one U use. Other gear is good I think and some tweeks were needed since I was watching wrong guide for jugg. So I use some strange links like:

Shield strike + faster attacks + increase crit + blind - gloves corrupt :(
CWDT + Fortify + Increased duration + Enfeeble - boots - can change
Purity of fire + vitality + empower - shield
Scorching ray + efficacy + bruning damage support - sceptre + can change

I also made Chieftain and trickster on ascendancy.

I'm enjoying this build but don't think I can go and face UE the way I am now. Oh, and I use Watcher's Eye with 26% life recovery while under Vitality.

Any suggestion what to change to get more toughness.

If you're having general sustain issues, I'll need to see a PoB of your current character to really get a sense of what's not right.

For Uber Elder in particular you'll want to run Purity of Ice and may need to run Kaom's Roots - I can't recall exactly what I used to beat him. It might require using a different Ascendancy than Trickster.
This is my PoB https://pastebin.com/ebGYw2ar so I would be thankful for any suggestion
"
Alhanna wrote:
This is my PoB https://pastebin.com/ebGYw2ar so I would be thankful for any suggestion

There's a few issues that stand out: first and foremost, your cold resistance isn't capped. That's a HUGE problem for UE. Second, both your life and damage are lacking a bit. You're missing 30% inc life and a TON of damage as compared too my own. You'll want to look at where my damage is coming from in the PoB Calc tab to get an idea of how to fix that. This build partially relies on being able to kill much quicker than most other RF builds.

My most recent PoB in case the main post isn't up to date: https://pastebin.com/a15dtzhM

Take a closer look at the Calc tab in general to get an idea of how the build is put together, I think that'll help the most.
My passives were from your first post and PoB file in pastebin. Will change to that, but things I do not understand:
1. You say I lack dmg - My DoT damage on Vaal RF is 600k and yours 350k
2. How in hell did you get 4.4k life regen

With tweeks to passives will go over 10K life and res to cold is fixed.
"
Alhanna wrote:
My passives were from your first post and PoB file in pastebin. Will change to that, but things I do not understand:
1. You say I lack dmg - My DoT damage on Vaal RF is 600k and yours 350k
2. How in hell did you get 4.4k life regen

With tweeks to passives will go over 10K life and res to cold is fixed.

1. My Vaal RF damage is 1.6M, it's not enabled in the PoB link - the 350k is just RF. Unfortunately your gear is different enough that I can't easily determine why there's such a large discrepancy.
2. Make sure "Killed enemy affected by your DoT Recently" is checked in the PoB Configuration. The one you linked hits 3.9k regen with that on. (This applies in pretty much any situation except fighting Shaper and some parts of the Uber Elder fight - and for those you'll probably be better off swapping out of the Trickster ascendancy anyway).
Last edited by GovernorJebBush on Feb 16, 2019, 7:51:09 PM
Thank you for very good info. My vaal RF DMG is around 1.2M but I lack few levels to match your tree, and lower HP than yours mean lower dmg with RF. Will tinker a little more but the most trouble I have is that I still die a lot on higher maps...

With 9400 HP and 3000 life regen, all resist max (fire and cold 34 over max) I still get one shooted by some mobs (darn RNG) and cannot tank bosses since higher ones drain my HP to quickly.

Again tnx for all the help but I think next league I'll go with ranged toon (before this I tried 2 cyclone builds and flicker strike)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info