[3.5] Hopeshredder Scourge Arrow | Fast beefy Mapper | Deathless Uber Elder (5M+ Shaper DPS)

"
AshDrag0n wrote:
well i think the best "echant" will be 30% increased effect of shock. As u said when advicing to slot in Increased critical strikes, that will give us more consistent damage.
and 3.5 to 5mln dps thats the reason why i want to play this build

sorry, for ubel elder runs ofcourse
Hello, thanks for the great guide!
What do you think about the new rings and here is a combination
Spoiler

You couldn’t look at my profile and advise what else can be improved. I started using

Hi all.

Just a quick feedback: I invested all the currencies grinded since last weeks for my last league character. The build is awesome. Mapping with RoA and herald feels really satisfying and scourge just melts boss. And above that it feels pretty safe most of the time.
Managed to do uber elder at lvl 85. Non deathless, but mostly because i suck at the game, it was clearly doable, may be even earlier.

I went for the second and expensive version of the build since i was able to affort it. Caping resist was pretty hard tbh, lots of uniques + cat belt left few room for managing that, so i had to sacrifice some dps mode on jewels.

I think my gear is in a good state now. What upgrade should i consider according to you ? I though of a better quiver at first, but hard to find decent dps rolls + huge resist rolls so i wonder....

Thanks @SkillshotsOP for the guide, this is without a doubt one of the funniest build i played.

PS: Sorry for my english, hope it's understandable.
My damage is pretty garbage. Like 1/6 of the OP's build.

Can anyone advice what should i change/upgrade? I know my jewels not optimal but 1/6 is just a joke. Something big must be missing.

Thanks in advance.

(My profile is open)

Edit: Apparently I am doing something very wrong. In bosses,i cant get more than 2 frenzy charges. And without frenzy charges my damage goes to absolute zero cause I lose all the flat cold damage from frenzy charges and also I cant leech so I can't stay on full life.

I can't afford farrul's fur. And ralakesh doesnt even help at all. 10% frenzy on hit chance is not even able to keep current frenzy charges.

Any advice?
Last edited by Jaqen on Nov 11, 2018, 7:58:16 AM
For Scour Arrow, In your opinion, which one better?
Cold vs Lightning vs Poison
I have a Watcher's Eye that has the mods "82% increased critical strike chance while affected by Wrath" and "50% increased cold damage while affected by Hatred". Now, I didn't exactly buy it for the Hatred mod, it was just the cheapest for a Wrath roll that high. I was wondering if it was better to now use Hatred over Herald of Ice because of this. The in-game tooltip shows higher damage with this setup, but POB shows it to be lower. Is this because POB just doesn't interpret the Hatred/Watcher's eye synergy properly, or is Herald of Ice just that much better? Thank you!

P.S. Sorry if this has been answered before.
"
YellowNJ wrote:
Hello, thanks for the great guide!
What do you think about the new rings and here is a combination
Spoiler

You couldn’t look at my profile and advise what else can be improved. I started using

Those rings are great, in fact the Precursor's Emblems were pretty much the only thing I could find that could compete with Mark of the Elder. My biggest recommendation as far as improvements go is to avoid using Lioneye's Fall, the DPS it gives to this build can easily be made up for in Abyssal Jewels which will also provide life.
"
Aston007 wrote:
Hi all.

Just a quick feedback: I invested all the currencies grinded since last weeks for my last league character. The build is awesome. Mapping with RoA and herald feels really satisfying and scourge just melts boss. And above that it feels pretty safe most of the time.
Managed to do uber elder at lvl 85. Non deathless, but mostly because i suck at the game, it was clearly doable, may be even earlier.

I went for the second and expensive version of the build since i was able to affort it. Caping resist was pretty hard tbh, lots of uniques + cat belt left few room for managing that, so i had to sacrifice some dps mode on jewels.

I think my gear is in a good state now. What upgrade should i consider according to you ? I though of a better quiver at first, but hard to find decent dps rolls + huge resist rolls so i wonder....

Thanks @SkillshotsOP for the guide, this is without a doubt one of the funniest build i played.

PS: Sorry for my english, hope it's understandable.

Hey, glad you're enjoying the build so much. Your gear is in a very good spot, you even have many of the corruptions you need, your best upgrade right now would probably be your Shaper Ring since you could probably get a decent amount more DPS and resistances with that. I also noticed you don't have Heartseeker yet in your tree which is a pretty huge damage node, so work on getting the levels for that and you should be in a great spot.
"
Jaqen wrote:
My damage is pretty garbage. Like 1/6 of the OP's build.

Can anyone advice what should i change/upgrade? I know my jewels not optimal but 1/6 is just a joke. Something big must be missing.

Thanks in advance.

(My profile is open)

Edit: Apparently I am doing something very wrong. In bosses,i cant get more than 2 frenzy charges. And without frenzy charges my damage goes to absolute zero cause I lose all the flat cold damage from frenzy charges and also I cant leech so I can't stay on full life.

I can't afford farrul's fur. And ralakesh doesnt even help at all. 10% frenzy on hit chance is not even able to keep current frenzy charges.

Any advice?

When I look at your PoB, your damage isn't all that much worse, make sure you're ticking all the right things in your PoB configuration (you can double check my PoB link if you need a referance). If you're really struggling to keep up Frenzy Charges, slot in a Frenzy gem and throw it out every once in a while to keep your Frenzy charges topped off, I noticed you're using a Decoy Totem which you should be able to drop from your gem setup as the build is fast enough to kite out bosses without needing Decoy Totem.
"
For Scour Arrow, In your opinion, which one better?
Cold vs Lightning vs Poison

Cold and Lightning are very similar DPS wise but cold wins out due to the amount of safety it provides while mapping via Freeze and Chill. I've yet to see a poison Scourge Arrow build that has any redeeming factors over elemental ones so I'm going to safely say that that's the inferior way to build the skill at the moment.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info