[3.5] Hopeshredder Scourge Arrow | Fast beefy Mapper | Deathless Uber Elder (5M+ Shaper DPS)

"
Orca_Orcinus wrote:
"
Jaqen wrote:
How do you get leech? I can't see any in items. What am I missing?

omg i felt stupid :D

thanks man
"
SkillshotsOP wrote:
"
1i1W4DE wrote:
Love this build , very strong and fun, easy to destroy everything.
Would u recommend this build for a league starter?
If it's available, I'll keep do it next league!

Btw I bought some strong gear, but my stat in POB still less than you even ver.1 , sad.

I started this build about a week into league without much gear at all, so yes this can work as a league starter with a bit of improvising.

Would u made a scourge arrow starter build?
"
1i1W4DE wrote:
"
SkillshotsOP wrote:
"
1i1W4DE wrote:
Love this build , very strong and fun, easy to destroy everything.
Would u recommend this build for a league starter?
If it's available, I'll keep do it next league!

Btw I bought some strong gear, but my stat in POB still less than you even ver.1 , sad.

I started this build about a week into league without much gear at all, so yes this can work as a league starter with a bit of improvising.

Would u made a scourge arrow starter build?

Actually yeah, I would. I've already theorycrafted another Scourge Arrow build that would work as a League starter for next League, although I did it as a Duelist Champion instead of Scion. Not sure I'll end up making it as my League starter but it's definitely an option.
ok I'm looking foward to your starter guide :)
Btw how do u think slower project on Scourge arrow and concentrated sup on rain of arrow?
Is it better if i use quiver with additional arrow mod?
well i think the best "echant" will be 30% increased effect of shock. As u said when advicing to slot in Increased critical strikes, that will give us more consistent damage.
and 3.5 to 5mln dps thats the reason why i want to play this build
Last edited by AshDrag0n on Nov 6, 2018, 9:47:47 AM
hi, i tried the build out and got stuck at uber elder.
I feel like i have similar gems and stuff, but on POB i have 1/10 of ur damage, would you mind having a look at my char and see what im missing or doing wrong?? thanks alot
"
1i1W4DE wrote:
ok I'm looking foward to your starter guide :)
Btw how do u think slower project on Scourge arrow and concentrated sup on rain of arrow?

Slower Proj on Scourge Arrow gives the same amount of DPS as most of your other links apart from Increased Crit Strikes which we use for damage consistency, but at the cost of less "AoE" on the skill. It's not worth it except for when you do Atziri to avoid hitting the reflect clone, Conc effect would be fine on RoA if you really want the extra DPS.
"
caubelua72 wrote:
Is it better if i use quiver with additional arrow mod?

From my experience no, it makes very little overall difference to both clearspeed and single target.
"
icyeee wrote:
hi, i tried the build out and got stuck at uber elder.
I feel like i have similar gems and stuff, but on POB i have 1/10 of ur damage, would you mind having a look at my char and see what im missing or doing wrong?? thanks alot

Are you making sure you have everything ticked? When I look at your PoB your damage isn't that far below mine. In any case you are missing some HUGE crit nodes on your tree which are very important for DPS, make sure you get the 3 crit multi nodes on the top right of the Scion Tree as well as Assassination by the Shadow tree. Apart from that you should get a little bit more accuracy and your damage should feel much better.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info