[3.5] Hopeshredder Scourge Arrow | Fast beefy Mapper | Deathless Uber Elder (5M+ Shaper DPS)

Will this build be updated for 3.7? i really enjoyed this a few leagues back was the first build i felt powerfull on an not a total noob :D
can we get an update for 3.9?
Tbh I was looking for a Hopeshredder build myself now that dex stacking / multicrafting got nerfed, but all of them are from 3.4 / 3.5 and long abandoned.

Now that scourge arrow base damage and effectiveness of added damage got lowered and bosses got buffed 4-5 times in life pool, I don't know how "viable" it is, I tried to napkin math POB a raider version (with offering of the serpent to substitute Slayer overleech and Hyrri's chest for dodge / cold damage) and had 4,2k life and 1,5mil dps pre buffs (and I dunno if POB already has the increased boss resistance values counted), and the problem was that while dps could be upgraded further, the survivability was a roadblock.

I see author countered that with Kaom's Heart but 6 sockets and no stats outside of health is a big price to pay.

If anyone finds out how the build holds these days where you can't 1-tap insta-phase bosses anymore, I'd be happy to hear.
Last edited by Viktranka on Dec 17, 2019, 10:07:52 AM
Probably safe to say that the OP of this build is either no longer playin or has not looked at the forums in ages still hoping for one day to get this build revived probably my favorite build ever and idk how to replicate it
Last edited by VolticSaurus on Dec 29, 2022, 4:22:46 PM
u cant really until they decide to fix scourge arrow which is broken for several leagues now afaik.
"
VolticSaurus wrote:
Probably safe to say that the OP of this build is either no longer playin or has not looked at the forums in ages still hoping for one day to get this build revived probably my favorite build ever and idk how to replicate it

you could try voltaxic rift + eternity shroud but this build is quite expensive to get all shaper influenced items and limits your options

you wont get the old shatter of hopeshredder scourge arrows but the above build is very strong

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info