[3.10] OneShotKill Elemental Hit Ballista Hiero - 9.6 million DPS - EZ Boss Killer + budget friendly

Hi guys,

here some general hints for your damage:

Many ppl ask me ingame the same questions, so I like to share some information here...

Ask yourself the following base questions:

1) Do I have my "damage gems" on level 20 with 20% quality? -->> If I plan to do the endgame bosses, I should have all my important gems at 20/20. (the damage of ele hit scales progressive per level)
2) Do I have the point blank on quiver?
3) Do I use a "Onslaught" flask? And the Wise Oak Flask for further damage penetration?
4) Do I have the Frostferno?
5) Do I stack enough "WED" (Fire damage + Elemental damage with Attack skills + Elemental Damage) on the two rings and the belt? (I stack over 250% on these three items)
6) Do I have the Yoke of Suffering Amulet? (The current price will decrease very soon -> due to its drop restriction only very few amulets are on the market. Last league they were about 50c after 2 weeks)
7) Do I have good jewels in gloves, belt and passive tree? (see the recommanded rolls in the guide)
8) Which level I am right now? (the last skill points will increase the damage drasticly)
9) Do I have a Kaom´s Heart (the skilltree increses life around 150% + jewels -> the 500 life roll of the kaom´s heart body armour will increase your life pool over 1200 health)

Many peolpe told me they had problems on the shaper guardians and shaper, but when I reviewed their profile, I saw for example level 17 gems, a char with level 75 and not even a frostferno helmet.

If you want to grind shaper and above, please get at least some of the recommended gear...

Hope this will help.
And sorry that I can´t answer every question ingame, but it just needs too much time to explain the same things again. Hope you all understand that.

Cheers
Last edited by Lunasicc187 on Dec 15, 2018, 5:19:16 PM
you should put that on page 1, rn

good summary again
I saw someone linked what I believe is the best best out there for this build, too bad I don't have the currency.

I also enchanted my frostferno with elemental hit has 30% to freeze,shock,and ignite from lab, should I sell it and get another frostferno to corrupt instead?
Can I (and should I) place more than 4 totems at a time somehow? I am currently level 72.
"
Schokoholzi wrote:
Can I (and should I) place more than 4 totems at a time somehow? I am currently level 72.

You can use "Multiple totems" instead of "Elemental damage with attacks" for maps : 6 totems, faster clear.
Switch for "Elemental damage with attacks" against boss/syndicat if killing them takes too much time.
Last edited by Freredacier on Dec 15, 2018, 7:31:28 PM
For end game bosses which is the better curse to use flammability or enfeeble?
Would love to run both but i don't think that is going to happen.
Hello,

I think i will try to chance a shaper based two stone ring to getCall of the Brotherhood and use it with Mark of the Elder.

Do you think it is a good idea?

Thanks
"
Blazkino wrote:
Hello,

I think i will try to chance a shaper based two stone ring to getCall of the Brotherhood and use it with Mark of the Elder.

Do you think it is a good idea?

Thanks

Good tripple WED rings are much better than the combination of "mark of the elder + (shaper based) call of the brotherhood rings...

You can easily test it in PoB. Just equip the two rings from the list of unique items in PoB and edit the CotB ring on the right side and set it to "shaper item" and save your changes.

~10% decreased total damage (exact number depends on your gear)...

Tripple WED rings (see them in gear section of the guide) are pretty much BiS for this build.

Cheers
"
Dr4gOn1k wrote:
"
Sunnytales wrote:
"
Asdf1234 wrote:
I too wonder if Chin Sol is the best. The guide talks about elemental hit getting nerfed, but Chin Sol dropped from 100% damage at close range to 50%.

Is Chin Sol still the recommended bow all the way through end game?

Also in the guide you mention 5 totems, where is the 5th?

+1 natural
+1 passive
+1 ascendency
+1 quiver

Is the 5th from another item or is this pre hiero nerf? Or are you suggesting we get soul mantle?

Yeah can somebody shed light on where the 5th totem comes from I am also only using 4

Guys you don't read most important things...
In the beginning you can found this information:

`2) The Hierophant Ascendency now only grants +1 to maximum Totem (down from 2). This means, we have a total Totem count of 4 (down from 5).`

Ok but the fact is that the guide mentions a totem count of 5 multiple times LATER. For such a detailed guide you'd think this would be updated throughout the rest of the guide where they talk about DPS and scaling, as well as about how many arrows are being fired (they mention 15).
"
Asdf1234 wrote:

Ok but the fact is that the guide mentions a totem count of 5 multiple times LATER. For such a detailed guide you'd think this would be updated throughout the rest of the guide where they talk about DPS and scaling, as well as about how many arrows are being fired (they mention 15).

You sound really entitled right now. Lunasicc187 has put in a lot of work for this guide, simply to help others who want to play the game. If you don't want to take time to read the guide in full to understand how things changed with the most recent patch, that's on you. It's not his job to cater to the laziest among us.

To contribute:

I recently did T15 elder with success. My gear isn't extremely valuable, probably around 3 exalts value. The next upgrades are 5L6S Chin Sol, point blank skirmish, and yoke of suffering.

Here is a video of the encounter. I also filmed a 5 minute Tower run leading up to the elder.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Me4ict5gOg
Last edited by jealkeja on Dec 16, 2018, 1:28:23 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info