[3.10] OneShotKill Elemental Hit Ballista Hiero - 9.6 million DPS - EZ Boss Killer + budget friendly

"
Myzreal wrote:
I was feeling adventurous today and this happened :)

(Elemental Hit has an AOE tag so this gives additional +4 levels)

Such a disgusting corruption, GG thats worth an aboslute fortune
Noticed that the Skirmish quiver with the point blank corruption is both very expensive and few in number currently in 3.5. Should I try to corrupt one myself or should I wait until more hit the market/price is lowered
"
TheKenjataimu wrote:
Noticed that the Skirmish quiver with the point blank corruption is both very expensive and few in number currently in 3.5. Should I try to corrupt one myself or should I wait until more hit the market/price is lowered

I spent like 15 quivers and vaals for mine, it depends of your lucky .
For endgame good? And how to find double corruption altar? Ran a lot of temples and 0
Hope this wasnt asked before but went through the new patch notes and the +1 totem veiled mod is now active, but its not mentioned that it rolls on quivers too so im wondering if anyone has any definitive answer.

And thank you very much for the build, having tons of fun with it!
"
fur4s wrote:
What do you mean with "reset the timer"? You are supposed to cast Blood Rage manually. I don't think totems trigger it at all...

Sorry, Misunderstood 'reset timer' thought it was referring to frenzy charges disappearing.
Last edited by veenarm on Dec 16, 2018, 5:36:02 PM

very good guide, just killed uber elder without many problems even with mf boots
Ok, i have to say that i havent played better build myself.. I tried this build for the first time, I'm now in act 9 and im wiping everything. Everything dies before even trying to get to me. Absolutely fantastic build, and i dont even have the amulet or chin sol, i have only frostferno, skirmish, quill rain and gangs momentum. I spent like 1.2ex so far and im completely satisfied. Thank you for the build
So is the consensus that Lioneye is better?
"
Surfinn wrote:
So is the consensus that Lioneye is better?

PoB says its 1/3 more dps

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info