[3.10] OneShotKill Elemental Hit Ballista Hiero - 9.6 million DPS - EZ Boss Killer + budget friendly

Karui ward for an ammy is good, OP'S gear is all pretty much optimized, you don't need all the enchants. Be a nice build to work on in standard though.
How does Blood Rage even help the totems?

They don't seem to be leeching any life. The attack speed buff is minimal.

Is this only for frenzy charge gain?
"
LostSoul15 wrote:
Well....pretty interested in the Build....but...if i look at Yoke of Suffering for example, currently priced at 6 exalteds, where the heck is that budget friendly? You do outline high-end equipment with over-the-top enchants and corruptions, but are there any viable alternatives who dont have a donkey in their cellar that shits out gold doubloons? :D

Read the FAQ, he explains how to get started ! :)
I see a lot of you guys using the multiple totems support gem, do you guys switch that for ele damage attack support when doing bosses or do the extra totems make up for the damage?
I use ele damage against T16+ bosses and sometimes to deal with T14+ fortresses encounters.

With my current stuff, multiple totems is fine against everything else !
I must confess that

Glare works way better than new Chin Sol
Good build so far. I do wonder how ppl just casually says like " i got only few ex left..."..lol i got 10 chaos and i play every day. Dont know how much time need to invest to the game for those exalteds lol.
Uber elder down !
"
Asdf1234 wrote:
I too wonder if Chin Sol is the best. The guide talks about elemental hit getting nerfed, but Chin Sol dropped from 100% damage at close range to 50%.

Is Chin Sol still the recommended bow all the way through end game?

Also in the guide you mention 5 totems, where is the 5th?

+1 natural
+1 passive
+1 ascendency
+1 quiver

Is the 5th from another item or is this pre hiero nerf? Or are you suggesting we get soul mantle?

Yeah can somebody shed light on where the 5th totem comes from I am also only using 4
"
Sunnytales wrote:
"
Asdf1234 wrote:
I too wonder if Chin Sol is the best. The guide talks about elemental hit getting nerfed, but Chin Sol dropped from 100% damage at close range to 50%.

Is Chin Sol still the recommended bow all the way through end game?

Also in the guide you mention 5 totems, where is the 5th?

+1 natural
+1 passive
+1 ascendency
+1 quiver

Is the 5th from another item or is this pre hiero nerf? Or are you suggesting we get soul mantle?

Yeah can somebody shed light on where the 5th totem comes from I am also only using 4

Guys you don't read most important things...
In the beginning you can found this information:

`2) The Hierophant Ascendency now only grants +1 to maximum Totem (down from 2). This means, we have a total Totem count of 4 (down from 5).`

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info