[3.10] OneShotKill Elemental Hit Ballista Hiero - 9.6 million DPS - EZ Boss Killer + budget friendly

"
DeopEU wrote:
I like this build a lot, although I'm still leveling..Could you please confirm if pastebin links are up to date?

They appear so for me, I haven't encountered any issues yet with my PoB.
"
DeopEU wrote:
"
Lunasicc187 wrote:
I like what I see here :-)
Hope you all have fun with the build.

I even see some ppl have yoke of suffering already. very nice!

Are you all happy with this build?

Cheers

I like this build a lot, although I'm still leveling..Could you please confirm if pastebin links are up to date?

Hi buddy,

I will check the pob links tomorrow.
You can always see the leveling tree (section "leveling")
On this screenshot you will find the final tree on level 95.

Cheers
IsNot bether to play Sion now ?
"
Lunasicc187 wrote:
"
DeopEU wrote:
"
Lunasicc187 wrote:
I like what I see here :-)
Hope you all have fun with the build.

I even see some ppl have yoke of suffering already. very nice!

Are you all happy with this build?

Cheers

Hi buddy,

I will check the pob links tomorrow.
You can always see the leveling tree (section "leveling")
On this screenshot you will find the final tree on level 95.

Cheers

Thanks a lot! I'm pretty new to the game, so just following build blindly..Would be great to be sure everything is up to date. Once again, thanks for a great guide, loving this build.
"
Pakulo wrote:

Have been thinking about this too. We would obviously lose a lot of QoL with the placement speed, totem duration, mana regen and placing two totems at once. Also losing free Power and Endurance Charge generation.

And there is only one really very interesting option with Scion:

Hiero+Deadeye: Deadeye gives us a ton of accuracy. Also a mild version of Far Shot that would counteract the downside of Point Blank a bit. Then we would get a free additional arrow, which is great for clearspeed. And the best part is the 2xpierce. We would not have to travel all the way to the pierce nodes on the tree.

On top of that we would get +3 passive points and the Ranger start.

With 3.5 it is really hard to say, but I would say Scion might be a strong contender. Personally I love the QoL of pure Hiero too much to go Scion but I am pretty sure with the right adjustments to the tree Scion could actually out-perform Hiero in terms of damage and clearspeed.
Last edited by Mecielle on Dec 11, 2018, 5:08:43 PM
"
Mecielle wrote:

And there is only one really very interesting option with Scion:

Hiero+Deadeye

Chieftain + Slayer is another option.

Totem leech + slayer overleech are really good to have. Some added damage, 2% life regen, culling strike and covering rares & uniques in Ash in there, too. Only 3 totems though (or 5 if You drop combustion for multiple totems, I guess).

Yes, that's a big hit to damage, but arguably damage is good enough anyways. Not sure if it's still the case in 3.5 after the nerfs, especially in the very endgame, but from my current experiences with hiero I could probably take a ~15% to ~20% damage hit and still be fine in red maps. And I'm still a ways away from being well-geared.

Also an additional thing scion has over Hiero is that she can use might of the meek jewels really well. Just something I thought of 'cause one dropped for me.
I dont get it..sry im a noob but where is the totem gem in this build? Which gem allows me to cast a totem
"
Pakulo wrote:

Im running Chieftain/Deadeye atm. Thinking of changing chieftain to juggernaut, but not quite sure about it. Would be really nice to be stun immune and theres lots of dps in the 1000 acc. Would loose my leech and hp regen though. But Hiero / Deadeye could also be a thing. Not quite sure tbh

I like the deadeye too much to get rid of. Also because of the start nodes from it with heatl and evasion. And beeing able to skip pierce nodes.
How are you colouring Frostferno? The jewellers trick doesn't exist anymore and I'm having terrible luck rolling the right colours.
"
Icebair wrote:
I dont get it..sry im a noob but where is the totem gem in this build? Which gem allows me to cast a totem

When you link Elemental Hit to the support gem "Ranged Attack Totem" your elemental hit skill will now summon a totem that uses Elemental Hit rather than you casting it yourself.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info