[3.10] OneShotKill Elemental Hit Ballista Hiero - 9.6 million DPS - EZ Boss Killer + budget friendly

Hello Friend,

That is a amazing build, first time i feel strong on this game.

But i am pretty new and i mess up easy with the new changes on the 3.5 passive tree..

Maybe can we have a new Path of building with the new tree?

Thanks very much!
Check my meager build out please and tell me how to do more DPS when it counts please without spending a fortune.
Build is great so far but bosses take way too long to kill.
"
EDMOSES wrote:
Check my meager build out please and tell me how to do more DPS when it counts please without spending a fortune.
Build is great so far but bosses take way too long to kill.

You're barely using any of the necessary gear yet. Frostferno is pretty key. Chin Sol will also do far more boss damage than a Quill Rain.
Get a Frostferno asap, then Chin Sol next.

This is why it's not a great idea to use this build before having the currency, you will not have as easy a time as with, say Arc totems on the same ascendancies and different skill tree for instance.

A Frostferno isn't hard to get though, prophecy cost me...err 30?40?, you do have to be able to clear Estuary though which is a T9 map, which you will *definitely* not be able to do in that gear without a carry, so you're better off buying a finished Frostferno.
Last edited by Miffy23 on Dec 11, 2018, 4:42:27 AM
How do you guys get your Point Blank Skirmishes? Can't seem to vaal it, it's 2.5 ex on the market and buying clean skirmishes from people who don't respond is super annoying.
"
Myzreal wrote:
How do you guys get your Point Blank Skirmishes? Can't seem to vaal it, it's 2.5 ex on the market and buying clean skirmishes from people who don't respond is super annoying.

You have a very small chance of actually hitting it on a corrupt, hence why it is currently expensive. I wouldn't get hung up on that one aspect of the build too much for now, it's something to throw currency at later.
Furthermore we are still getting the veiled +1 totems mod for quivers and shields added "soon", so there will likely be far better quivers to aim for in a few days/next week.

Remember: *SAVE* your ilvl75 veiled shields/quivers if you have any until this change is implemented!
"
Miffy23 wrote:
"
Myzreal wrote:

You have a very small chance of actually hitting it on a corrupt, hence why it is currently expensive. I wouldn't get hung up on that one aspect of the build too much for now, it's something to throw currency at later.
Furthermore we are still getting the veiled +1 totems mod for quivers and shields added "soon", so there will likely be far better quivers to aim for in a few days/next week.

Remember: *SAVE* your ilvl75 veiled shields/quivers if you have any until this change is implemented!

Did I miss something? Did they confirm that the mod is craftable on quivers?

Last I saw Rory just said to save the ilvl 75 shields...
How exactly do you drop a frostferno? you need to keep getting prophecy until u get the cold and fire one, and then its a certain drop?
"
HeeroYui wrote:
How exactly do you drop a frostferno? you need to keep getting prophecy until u get the cold and fire one, and then its a certain drop?

U either buy prophecy (1 ex atm) and activate it and then wear dat normal helmet while killing the t9 map boss..or you buy frostferno straight away for 1.5ex..

at the moment this build works even without all those exalteds, doing t1-5 now.
If i wanna get all gear mentioned, it requires at the moment like 5-7 exalteds.
"
Zeros wrote:
"
HeeroYui wrote:

U either buy prophecy (1 ex atm) and activate it and then wear dat normal helmet while killing the t9 map boss..or you buy frostferno straight away for 1.5ex..

at the moment this build works even without all those exalteds, doing t1-5 now.
If i wanna get all gear mentioned, it requires at the moment like 5-7 exalteds.

You don't have to wear it. Just have it in your inventory.
"
Mecielle wrote:
"
Miffy23 wrote:
"
Myzreal wrote:

Did I miss something? Did they confirm that the mod is craftable on quivers?

Last I saw Rory just said to save the ilvl 75 shields...

It's not confirmed no, but i think it's pretty likely to happen. There's no reason not to enable it for quivers as well, really, and it's being very vocally demanded.

Either way I would say obsessing over the Skirmish corrupt too much before optimizing other things like getting as good rares as possible, better jewels etc is suboptimal.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info