[3.10] OneShotKill Elemental Hit Ballista Hiero - 9.6 million DPS - EZ Boss Killer + budget friendly

its my first build in standard with totems expect the usual warchief+facebreaker.

In terms of placing your totems correctly, they would be as close to the boss as possible to achive the 100% damage boost from chin sol, am i correct?

and wouldnt be phase run+inc duration better than blood rage? i know you can place your totems faster, but it doesnt get refreshed when your totems kill mobs.

Since you dont use spells/attacks besides placing your totems, phase runs duration wouldnt be interrupted by such. Gives another defensive layer and easier movement through tight spaces.
Last edited by Camatoo on Nov 17, 2018, 8:59:34 AM
"
Camatoo wrote:
its my first build in standard with totems expect the usual warchief+facebreaker.

In terms of placing your totems correctly, they would be as close to the boss as possible to achive the 100% damage boost from chin sol, am i correct?

and wouldnt be phase run+inc duration better than blood rage? i know you can place your totems faster, but it doesnt get refreshed when your totems kill mobs.

Since you dont use spells/attacks besides placing your totems, phase runs duration wouldnt be interrupted by such. Gives another defensive layer and easier movement through tight spaces.

Yeah Place them as close as possible to the Boss ....especially when you get the point blank quiver corruption.

Furthermore he already mentioned to take phase run OR blood rage depending what you like better....
I am using phase run too now after i got kaoms and the degen of blood rage got annoying....
But blood rage gives you more dps and phase run or br both have to be recastet and neither has a cast animation since latest patches.

nvm, seems liked blood rage gets recasted when a enemy is getting killed.

Might be because of the "ancestral bond" keynode.

Last edited by Camatoo on Nov 17, 2018, 3:55:18 PM
"
Djae wrote:
"
Myzreal wrote:
I think I might try this build for 3.5.0. Any tips on leveling?

Yeah here's one,read the first page (tips,section 13)

Yeah here's one, read it and tell me how useful it is for league start when you have no currency... hmm i wonder, must be pretty useful. Smite with what links? and quill rain and chin sol at league start. I wonder how common they are, wow.
Thank you for the Great guid. This is the first time that I have managed to make the entire map. with medium gir. The problem that improves the gir is too expensive. Do you think that With -20 ex can I improve?
"
mr559 wrote:
Thank you for the Great guid. This is the first time that I have managed to make the entire map. with medium gir. The problem that improves the gir is too expensive. Do you think that With -20 ex can I improve?

20ex is barely enough for a corrupted helmet and even they they start at 16+ex on delve.

The most you can get out is a corrupted curse amulet and the point blank quiver ( i would advise you to buy the uncorrpted version of the quiver and simple corrupt it)

Since trapper builds are kinda meta right now, chin sol prices are up and the corruption is even more expensive.

On standard they start at 60ex and are going up to 200ex+

Best way i would say, is to buy good opal rings and a belt with 2 WED modifier on it.
Last edited by Camatoo on Nov 18, 2018, 5:41:41 AM
"
"
Djae wrote:
"
Myzreal wrote:
I think I might try this build for 3.5.0. Any tips on leveling?

Yeah here's one,read the first page (tips,section 13)

Yeah here's one, read it and tell me how useful it is for league start when you have no currency... hmm i wonder, must be pretty useful. Smite with what links? and quill rain and chin sol at league start. I wonder how common they are, wow.

I've leveled a few fresh characters recently to 40ish trying to see what is most efficient. Smite can easily carry you as far as you want until you make the switch to EH. Links would be ancestral call, added lightning, WED, lightning pen. Play around with links in pob if you really want to min max it but it shouldn't be necessary.

You can get plenty of attack speed to even go two handers early if you wanted to.

QR should be easily obtainable in a new league. Don't worry too much about chin sol until later. QR can easily get you through white maps.
https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/988f3369-4b68-4eb9-bc0e-edfce4c3c950
Last edited by Moridin79 on Nov 18, 2018, 3:11:57 PM
Hey didnt look through every page but i was wondering if brotherhood / pyre as rings would work well with this build also? Since they are the typical go to ele hit ignite rings. Build looks dope though may try it next league!
Would it be possible to update the PoB? Looking to play this in 3.5, and the talent tree is a little outdated.
"
Camatoo wrote:
"
mr559 wrote:

20ex is barely enough for a corrupted helmet and even they they start at 16+ex on delve.

The most you can get out is a corrupted curse amulet and the point blank quiver ( i would advise you to buy the uncorrpted version of the quiver and simple corrupt it)

Since trapper builds are kinda meta right now, chin sol prices are up and the corruption is even more expensive.

On standard they start at 60ex and are going up to 200ex+

Best way i would say, is to buy good opal rings and a belt with 2 WED modifier on it.

I'm planing to give this build a try as my league starter in betrayal and i'm a bit worried about prices. Is it even necessary to use corrupted gear, especially a +2 helmet, to do red maps and shaper? I like that you can improve and invest a lot in the build but hopefully red maps are doable with budget gear

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info