[3.10] OneShotKill Elemental Hit Ballista Hiero - 9.6 million DPS - EZ Boss Killer + budget friendly

"
webas wrote:
Is this good if I would use 2 ventors sadimas and goldwyrms? Im thinking on arc totems or this but with mf items I mentioned.

Played few leagues with arc totems so Im a bit bored on them but maybe this build still works with these items?

Hi buddy,

just check out the sections "6 Example Gear" -> there you find some information of a MF version of the build.

I tried it and you can even do easily shaper with 2x ventors + goldwyrm + sadima´s touch.
But with MF gear I wouldn´t try uberelder, this will get frustrating. But pretty much the rest is doable. And when you have something aroung 60-70k mouseover dps with your MF gear, you have a solid farm speed (but you won´t oneshot everything). In terms of delve grinding, it felt a bit slow on delve depths 400+.
If you don´t want to do high endgame, you can do the MF version for sure.

Cheers
So I'm newer to the game just starting few weeks ago and have somewhat kinda been following this guide minus all of the gear. Was able to get a non point blank quiver and bow but no combat jewels... my question is on the ability to transfer this to a ssf hc character on Ps4 after it releases. I love the multishot feeling of the totems and the playstyle but I can already start to feel not killing big bosses fast enough without the jewels. Would it be able to farm my way through and make the build work even as starter? I'm okay with farming at stages to progress and not being optimal considering I enjoy the play style but I just dont know if its feasible?
Hi there.

I just wanted to update the milestones I have achieved with this build.

- Level 95 (a first for me, max level was 90 in a league)
- 4 Guardians and Shaper down (again, a first for me)
- Uber Atziri down (again, my first)

Also, the uber atziri was done with the following MF gear:

I had 3 portals left at the end.

Next: will try Uber Elder fight.

I don't think I will try to improve my gear as the prices are just too high for me (even the frostferno prophecy is in the exalted range...)

Thanks again OP for this fun build.
Hi there! I want to play this build in 3.5 but I like having everything in one place - in POB. I extracted what I think is most important from this guide to POB notes, added leveling trees every 20 points (acessed by clicking the "119p" in bottom left corner while viewing tree) and added more gear loadouts :) and remember - the leveling trees are just how I would PERSONALLY level it okay. I know they are not perfect.
I hope you enjoy fellow Exiles. POB pastebin link:
Spoiler
https://pastebin.com/6xv5AfTY

PS: Lunasicc187, if you have any problems with me posting this here, I have no problem taking it down, but I dont think I am taking credits away from you or anything :)
Last edited by TrolllCZ on Nov 25, 2018, 11:46:55 AM
Hi Guys I happened to have a chin sol bow with 6 Link Got any advantage? Need another arrangement of gems?
i am not sure how the hell you got your tooltip to be 200k o.O
Hi, I start this build on standard a few days ago and thanks to this build I finally succeed, almost deathless, some über Atziri runs.

I vaal about a dozen quiver and the only worth it one, was with +1 arrow.
I also get a second Chin sol in order to vaal it, so if it broke I still have a normal one. Of course while trying to get a 5 link and the right colours, it turns into a 6L...
So I changed a bit the link and used phase run with inceased duration support in addition with immortal call grace and haste.

Don't dare using a vaal orb on Frostferno or Kaom's heart, I'm never lucky with vaaling, the best would be to buy it directly, but of course prices are completely nuts.

So, until now, I succeed to always get better gear and kind of know what to upgrade.
My gear is still kind of crap, but I don't know what I should get first, what's the most important.

Need some help to know what to get first, or what will greatly increase my dps / survivability.

I thought using faster attack on blink arrow will make it even faster, but there's barely any differences, don't know with what to link it then for now.

Thx in advance for your help.
"
Hi, I start this build on standard a few days ago and thanks to this build I finally succeed, almost deathless, some über Atziri runs.

I vaal about a dozen quiver and the only worth it one, was with +1 arrow.
I also get a second Chin sol in order to vaal it, so if it broke I still have a normal one. Of course while trying to get a 5 link and the right colours, it turns into a 6L...
So I changed a bit the link and used phase run with inceased duration support in addition with immortal call grace and haste.

Don't dare using a vaal orb on Frostferno or Kaom's heart, I'm never lucky with vaaling, the best would be to buy it directly, but of course prices are completely nuts.

So, until now, I succeed to always get better gear and kind of know what to upgrade.
My gear is still kind of crap, but I don't know what I should get first, what's the most important.

Need some help to know what to get first, or what will greatly increase my dps / survivability.

I thought using faster attack on blink arrow will make it even faster, but there's barely any differences, don't know with what to link it then for now.

Thx in advance for your help.

Hello buddy,

just did a quick review of your gear. Looks solid, but here are some suggestions:

to get more damage:
1) get your gems in the helmet at least to 20/20, aim for level 21 elemental hit -> provides a great damage boost
2) get a wise oak flask (damage penetration is a huge damage buff - keep in mind, that your uncapped fire resist needs to be the highest resist)
3) get 15% combat focus jewels -> 2x15% (30) is max -> you have 22%
4) Fossil crafted rings & belts are only available in league yet, but there is great potential to improve yours (you stack 144% "WED" -> I stack more than 250% on these three itemslots)
5) try to get a "point blank" quiver
6) huge boost = helmet corruption (very expansive)
7) biggest boost = Yoke of Suffering with +1 curse (two damage curses at once via blasphemy - learn more in the guide - very expansive)
8) get the right boots enchantment
9) check your rare jewels in passive tree - there should be room to improve
10) get a +1 arrow chin sol (very expansive)
11) corrupted Kaom´s Heart (very enpansive)

to get better lifepool:
1) you stack 92 life on the three abyss jewels in gloves and belt (3x50 = 150 max)
2) you use gang´s momentum boots -> aim for shaper based boots with life (like suggested in the guide to get more life)
3) undo damage skill points and fill up the "life wheel"
4) Try to get a few more levels. Until 93 it should be very easy and relatively fast. 5 more skill points = more life (25% increased maximum life in the "life wheel")

Cheers
"
mr559 wrote:
Hi Guys I happened to have a chin sol bow with 6 Link Got any advantage? Need another arrangement of gems?

Hello buddy,

this gives you a bunch of options, like:

6L
Haste
Grace
Phase Run (20% quality increases the duration even further)
Increased Duration (with 20% quality)
Immortal Call (with quality)
CWDT
(Blood Rage -> if you don´t run Haste)

That give you the opportunity of a "new" 2socket on your gloves:
Blink Arrow
AND perhaps:
Frost Wall -> for delve mines

If you don´t like / need blink arrow -> you can even think about a second CWDT setup

Cheers
what stats did you have when you first did uber elder and felt comfortable?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info