[3.10] OneShotKill Elemental Hit Ballista Hiero - 9.6 million DPS - EZ Boss Killer + budget friendly

"
demondied1 wrote:
Why every build gotta inflate their POB dps :(

Your character does not generate frenzy charges.
You have ticked shock and although you do shock you arent shocking for 50% (pob is bugged)
You claim its a boss killer but you have is the enemy a boss unticked.

With realistic shocking included you drop from 2.5m dps down to under 1m dps...

I noticed he had boss unchecked too. But you should read better. Frenzy is used for frenzy charges...that is when you bother to use it.

It's at LEAST 1 million...PER TOTEM. and the build absolutely shrecks everything.
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Nov 11, 2018, 11:05:32 AM
"
"
demondied1 wrote:
Why every build gotta inflate their POB dps :(

Your character does not generate frenzy charges.
You have ticked shock and although you do shock you arent shocking for 50% (pob is bugged)
You claim its a boss killer but you have is the enemy a boss unticked.

With realistic shocking included you drop from 2.5m dps down to under 1m dps...

I noticed he had boss unchecked too. But you should read better. Frenzy is used for frenzy charges...that is when you bother to use it.

It's at LEAST 1 million...PER TOTEM. and the build absolutely shrecks everything.

I think it's you who should read better lol. Notice I said his CHARACTER. Look his profile there's no frenzy
IGN: Raise_Ur_Donger
Is there any purpose to having a corrupted Elemental Hit? What does it add?
"
Zykin wrote:
Is there any purpose to having a corrupted Elemental Hit? What does it add?

No offense but you have to learn a lot and i am pretty sure this guide isnt for you ...
The guide itself is kinda meh (even the pob trees arent completed and lvling section well sucks ) even while the build itself is great...

Too answer your question: you can get only level 20/ 20 quality on gems without vaaling them.
Then there is a chance to add one Level or 3(i trink its 3!?) quality. Thats why it is corrupted...(level is supiriour to quality on ele hit)

Now my two cents to the build:
Its great so far... i only recently joined the league and leveling was fine with some adjustements (gets better every Level from around 40) but you kinda Need atleast normal lab and only rly gets good after cruel too.
Now i am lvl 75 and just startet Mapping today and only have done up to t5 maps and delve droht around 90 yet....
BUT all i bought so far are the 3jewels (2combat and Rain) and the quiver/bow.
I am running with 2,5k hp and litteraly the worst equip i ever had when reaching lvl 75 (all other items are self found and some at level ~ 40ish) and i just use my gloves and body cause they are both four links (ele hit in one 4link btw ) and i am too lazy to buy a 5l body for 1 alch and think about the 5. link for ele Hit....

Dmg is awesome (for these crap items i got) and survivability too because totems actually Tank a lot)

Thx for the build
While the build is quite strong and fun to play for me, I think representation of damage in the theme is unrealistic. Totems kill bosses quite substantially slower then my poet arc+ball lightning witch, and that build doesn't even claim third part of dps this one does.
"
balkeep wrote:
While the build is quite strong and fun to play for me, I think representation of damage in the theme is unrealistic. Totems kill bosses quite substantially slower then my poet arc+ball lightning witch, and that build doesn't even claim third part of dps this one does.

I played both of the build with enough budget i think ele hit totem bossing is faster than arc+ball poet.
"
Redkilla wrote:
This build was the one I had the most fun in this league. It was the one that surprised me the most.

I done a lot of builds, even Poets Zerphs (broken build) but EH Totem have a special place.

Unfortunately I'm noob, and I could not kill Uber Elder with her.

Congratz!

I was trying 5 times to do Uber Elder and couldn't kill neither. Seems we are 2 noobs here ;)
Still haven't done the build, but the guide is pretty well done. Kudos for explaining everything, even corruptions and quality gems. Wished everyone would make guides with this as a baseline :)
"
balkeep wrote:

Hello buddy,

glad you have fun with this build. I like to hear that.
In my opinion it is quite strong against bosses. Uber Elder for example takes 3 minutes per run.

And in every phase when shaper and elder can take damage, just a few seconds are needed to finish the 25% health phase. After they took 25% damage they will be invulnerable for a while and cast their sequences (like the portal things and so on) of attacks. But the effective time, where they can actually take damage ->> is less than 30sec per 3 min run / whole fight.

I don´t doubt, that other builds can do uber elder even faster, but this build feels like a solid boss killer in my eyes. I have done more than 100 uber elder this league with this build and as you get used to the fight, it is pretty easy.

For me this build is still an awesome "allrounder" -> great clearspeed, high delve potential, easy end-boss farming.

I just used PoB stats like any other build guide, and I didn´t claim any non existing values / damage rolls. I tried to show everything as transperent as I could with even PoB configs.

Hope you guys have lots of fun playing the build :-)

Cheers
"
Nergaltro wrote:
Still haven't done the build, but the guide is pretty well done. Kudos for explaining everything, even corruptions and quality gems. Wished everyone would make guides with this as a baseline :)

Thank you very much! Since the PoB community is such a great community, I´m happy to give something back by creating / sharing this guide...

I know how I felt, when I started PoE. Most builds I played back in the days were lacking some information for fresh / new PoE players. So I played a build and didn´t really understand everything I was doing. The builds worked, but I didn´t know why. After a while you learn how the game works (but even now I don´t claim, that I know everything), but for me it was sometimes a bit frustrating in my early days of PoE.

Hope you all have fun!

Cheers

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info